2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bottle of paste a day keeps team THP away. It's worth it trust me

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

LOL JB. And yes I have to get down there for an event!

I love that anytime someone comes down on poor Dig Dug, he assumes they are aligned with myself or Team THP. Perhaps realizing the outcome of these horrible retorts has sent them on their own rather than backing the guy that yelled Welcome to CiCi's last time they wolfed down 19 slices of bad pizza.

If you get any further up JBs butt, when you stand up its gonna look like a lollipop

Anyone that knows me, knows that mi Cabeza es muy grande it will never fit in anyone's booty. I'm just enjoying the daily fleecing of Mattycakes...it's just far too easy

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I love that anytime someone comes down on poor Dig Dug, he assumes they are aligned with myself or Team THP. Perhaps realizing the outcome of these horrible retorts has sent them on their own rather than backing the guy that yelled Welcome to CiCi's last time they wolfed down 19 slices of bad pizza.

No! It's welcome to cicis, enjoy your meal! Get it right man

A little birdie visited me this morning. I think one of our long lost friends may be making a return.

I think you need to get your little birdie checked. :alien:

last time I had CiCi's it was some good stuff, maybe I got lucky, MattyCaulk really knows how to cook a pizza I tell ya

Anyone that knows me, knows that mi Cabeza es muy grande it will never fit in anyone's booty. I'm just enjoying the daily fleecing of Mattycakes...it's just far too easy

Haha, I must not get it .. Smh, oops was that below the belt? The circus must be in town with all these clowns around

last time I had CiCi's it was some good stuff, maybe I got lucky, MattyCaulk really knows how to cook a pizza I tell ya

MAC n cheese pizza ftmfw!!

Yes you do, it ain't a coincidence your last name is Kong. :D

With TC being in JB's Nuts and now Tadashi apparently in JB's MattyKrack, JB's nether regions are starting to look like a bad episode of Two and a Half Men.

Haha, I must not get it .. Smh, oops was that below the belt? The circus must be in town with all these clowns around

When you arrive at the outing and look around to see said clowns and everybody looks pretty normal and having a good time, you will know the answer to this question. You know the rule, if you dont see "that guy" in the crowd, you are "that guy".

Yes you do, it ain't a coincidence your last name is Kong. :D

With TC being in JB's Nuts and now Tadashi apparently in JB's MattyKrack, JB's nether regions are starting to look like a bad episode of Two and a Half Men.

In May all will be revealed!

Are you now mattyparrot and just repeating what I've said. I try not to recycle my one liners.

When you arrive at the outing and look around to see said clowns and everybody looks pretty normal and having a good time, you will know the answer to this question. You know the rule, if you dont see "that guy" in the crowd, you are "that guy".

I love being that guy :) I make my living off being that guy

Are you now mattyparrot and just repeating what I've said. I try not to recycle my one liners.

Wow, really? I was obviously mocking you. And your preschool attempts aren't even worth a response

:popcorn:

Wow, really? I was obviously mocking you. And your preschool attempts aren't even worth a response

Fishhook...you are too easy! I've never met anyone that explained themselves more than you. Are you going to be telling punchlines at the outing and making us guess the jokes?

Fishhook...you are too easy! I've never met anyone that explained themselves more than you. Are you going to be telling punchlines at the outing and making us guess the jokes?

This coming from a guy drinking mikes hard lemonade, that's what my gf drinks. Nuff said.

This coming from a guy drinking mikes hard lemonade, that's what my gf drinks. Nuff said.

I will drink that all day long along with big arse margaritas, when i do drink thats my choice of drink, I guess MattyCaulk testosterone and self image thoughts gets in the way of you enjoying a good drink:drinks::eyepoke::D and im out for the night, dig dug might be to china before the morning gets here lol

I will drink that all day long along with big arse margaritas, when i do drink thats my choice of drink, I guess MattyCaulk testosterone and self image thoughts gets in the way of you enjoying a good drink:drinks::eyepoke::D and im out for the night, dig dug might be to china before the morning gets here lol

Haha, the after taste isn't for me. I'll bring you back some Asian oem gear, but only for you

Haha, the after taste isn't for me. I'll bring you back some Asian oem gear, but only for you

lol nice, i forgot to add blue moon with a orange to my drink list lol.

lol nice, i forgot to add blue moon with a orange to my drink list lol.

Woah, when I play my fav local course o always get blue moon draft with Orange.. super smooth

Woah, when I play my fav local course o always get blue moon draft with Orange.. super smooth

Thats all I will drink at hooters with hot wings lol, love that beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back