KBS Tour Shafts Contest - The Deutsche Bank Championship [SPOILERS]

Ah it's still only the first day, so no need to worry or even care that much. And besides, we all know that Phil's gonna win.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Ah it's still only the first day, so no need to worry or even care that much. And besides, we all know that Phil's gonna win.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Hello TC.

He's always a winner.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

TC, this is a football forum. Let's stay on topic.

TC, this is a football forum. Let's stay on topic.

I forgot. I hate football season on THP. It irritates me. I'm looking forward to 3 pm so I can watch Phil roll his new putter.

I think Phil's putter is working ok so far today. Through 5 holes, he is averaging 1.25 putts per hole with 3 birdies, 1 par, and 1 bogey. Hopefully when coverage starts on TV we can see if he is draining some long ones or if they were tap ins.

I forgot. I hate football season on THP. It irritates me. I'm looking forward to 3 pm so I can watch Phil roll his new putter.

Do we know exactly what putter it is besides a ugly long one?

Why do they start the coverage at 3? I've never understood that.

Sabertooth iirc

Do we know exactly what putter it is besides a ugly long one?

I think its the sabretooth

Im a fan of the Sabertooth normal non cheating style putter. TC how do you feel about Phil being a cheater now?

Im a fan of the Sabertooth normal non cheating style putter. TC how do you feel about Phil being a cheater now?

I don't care for it to be honest but it isn't illegal. He's a terrible putter and I'm not surprised he's in this boat at all.

I don't care for it to be honest but it isn't illegal. He's a terrible putter and I'm not surprised he's in this boat at all.

I surprised its taken him this long to try something else to be honest.

Live@ coverage is available now on pgatour.com. Not sure how long it has been on. Covering 11 & 16 (par 3's).

I picked

Matt Kuchar
Webb Simpson

trying to differentiate myself so that I have a better chance of winning

Phil's working the long stick nicely...

I picked Stricker and Furyk. Finally its on TV

I went with A. Scott, L. Donald & S. Stricker...3 KBS players. As far as Phil & the long putter...if it don't help him he's hopeless. I played a 41" belly putter for a year just for the sole purpose of developing a better less-wristy stroke & it worked. I still use it when I feel my stroke going astray, but my go to putter is still my trusty Anser 2.

*Spin em long*

Luke Donald can putt. He makes more 10-12 footers than anyone Ive seen this year.

Luke Donald can putt. He makes more 10-12 footers than anyone Ive seen this year.

He is rolling the ball very well today.

These greens are hard, fast, and running very true. Guys are chipping in and draining long putts from all over the place....think it will get a bit tougher Sunday & Monday though.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Phil sucks.

Back