THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

WR's may be iffy

You think so? Roddy White ain't too shabby.

I'm still ticked off at you this morning for taking Manningham and the Dolphins D right before my pick in the rounds that I wanted them! I thikn that Manningham will benefit from all of the coverage on Nicks, and well, you know that I should have ended up with the Dolphins D, not you.

Felix may be fragile, but his numbers were much better under Garrett last year as opposed to Phillips. Barber is no longer there, it's all set up for him to break out this year, that's why I took him in the 3rd round.
Also, this may be a homer statement, but I don't care: Brandon Marshall will have a better year than he did last year, and come close to the numbers that he put up in Denver in the 2 years before he got traded. If that happens, getting him in the middle of the 4th round will be good value as he'll be one of the top 10 fantasy WRs.

I definitely agree with you that he is set up for a big year, and, I think he will have one. I also think he will miss 2-3 games with an injury based on his history.

I'm surprised no one drafted Maurice Clarett in your league last night. I know Rhino was high on him like he was on Jason Snelling last year.

Didn't someone in our league draft T.O.?

No I actually wanted to draft Lawrence Phillips but could not find him on the list. Hopefully he'll show up in the free agent list

Are you sure no one drafted him before you? I was hunting for Morten Andersen for my kicker last night. I think for the first time in 45 years he wasn't draftable.

Hey now! The only complaints you'll be hearing from me are ESPN's servers can't handle all my scoring! Just look at my roster! lmao QB Kyle Orton said:
Other than being a little weak at QB, IMO, your team looks really good.

Are you sure no one drafted him before you? I was hunting for Morten Andersen for my kicker last night. I think for the first time in 45 years he wasn't draftable.

Ya know, I think Jake might of drafted him, Andersen that is, he has a team full of kickers

look beyond him

If his only weakness is his 2nd receiver, that is pretty good in a 16 team league. Would you agree with that? Who do you think has the team to beat?

There was some consideration for another tOSU player though... I heard rumors that T Pryor was high on some league draft boards! HAHA

One of the funniest team names I saw was The Pryor Convictions. hahaha
I didn't look at his available positions but I think he has QB, RB, WR, TE on his position list or at least he should.

You think so? Roddy White ain't too shabby.
I definitely agree with you that he is set up for a big year, and, I think he will have one. I also think he will miss 2-3 games with an injury based on his history.
Didn't someone in our league draft T.O.?

Roddy White is a PPR stud. Other rookie wideout and Tony G on the way downside of his career, where he picked him was a good pickup.

Yes someone did draft TO.

One of the funniest team names I saw was The Pryor Convictions. hahaha
I didn't look at his available positions but I think he has QB, RB, WR, TE on his position list or at least he should.

Roddy White is a PPR stud. Other rookie wideout and Tony G on the way downside of his career, where he picked him was a good pickup.

Yes someone did draft TO.

That is a great team name!!

look beyond him

Actually, Stevie Johnson is poised for a huge year you watch plus he's their #1, Meachem we'll see could go either way, Hester again the #1 WR but still not great, Massaquoi again the #1 on his team but not a great team and Davis is a sleeper. I like them.

I am the one who drafted TO. You'll see, he will come back after a few weeks with someone, hopefully looking for a ring so a good team and put up some numbers....

Actually, Stevie Johnson is poised for a huge year you watch plus he's their #1, Meachem we'll see could go either way, Hester again the #1 WR but still not great, Massaquoi again the #1 on his team but not a great team and Davis is a sleeper. I like them.

Hester is gonna make some plays dude. Just Martz can't figure out where to put him. The only thing that worried me about Stevie is Lee Evans isnt there to take some of the pressure off him. I'd still take him in a heartbeat lol.

Hester is gonna make some plays dude. Just Martz can't figure out where to put him. The only thing that worried me about Stevie is Lee Evans isnt there to take some of the pressure off him. I'd still take him in a heartbeat lol.

I think Stevie and Fitz make a deadly combo this year. Might even make Romo take a seat for my starting QB spot! POW! Breaking news! They had a sleep over dude, I did my research haha

Oh and Williams actually does worry me a bit in Chicago. He could thrive under Martz again.

I think Stevie and Fitz make a deadly combo this year. Might even make Romo take a seat for my starting QB spot! POW! Breaking news! They had a sleep over dude, I did my research haha

Oh and Williams actually does worry me a bit in Chicago. He could thrive under Martz again.

He wont though lol. He is dropping passes like crazy. Can't get free either. I think physically he is shot. He got lazy and cant get it back.

Fitz is gonna be good. I was really hoping to snag him or Campbell later in the draft but I waited too long.

He wont though lol. He is dropping passes like crazy. Can't get free either. I think physically he is shot. He got lazy and cant get it back.

Fitz is gonna be good. I was really hoping to snag him or Campbell later in the draft but I waited too long.

Good that is just what I like to hear. Dudes got no break away ability. He better learn to be a possession guy real quick before he has to get a real job. I picked him a round or two earlier then I wanted but the force told me others were onto him. Had to pull the trigger.

Teezy just sent me my first trade request!!

I'll be interesting to see what Stevie Johnson does this year, he's going to get double covered all of the place, who else does Fitz have up there to throw the ball to? At least Lee Evans was somewhat of a threat on the other side last year, now he's gone.

I have to admit, I laughed when you picked Romo because you said that you were looking for Felix and couldn't find him.

I'll be interesting to see what Stevie Johnson does this year, he's going to get double covered all of the place, who else does Fitz have up there to throw the ball to? At least Lee Evans was somewhat of a threat on the other side last year, now he's gone.

I have to admit, I laughed when you picked Romo because you said that you were looking for Felix and couldn't find him.

Lee Evans is underrated. He is going to kill it in Baltimore.

Just realized I don't get to play TC in the regular seaon schedule. Who do you guys skip?

Absolutely, especially with Boldin on the other side.

too bad they run the ball and don't go vertical much

haha, yeah dude I was in a panic... I was like wtf where the hell is Felix.. then I saw he just got picked and settled for Romo lol

I think Evans has a good year too. Had my draft eye on him too.

Just realized I don't get to play TC in the regular seaon schedule. Who do you guys skip?

I don't think I play Team Autopick

haha, yeah dude I was in a panic... I was like wtf where the hell is Felix.. then I saw he just got picked and settled for Romo lol

I think Evans has a good year too. Had my draft eye on him too.

I had Felix #1 in my queue for like 10 picks before it got to me, I was so nervous that he would be gone. What can I say, I've drank the kool-aid on him this year.

Back