2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhh....mattycakes come close....closer...this is between you me and the wall. No one else knows this....demo day last all day long.....put the emphasis on long. Don't tell anyone else, I doubt if you'll have the energy to play 9 after swinging, changing gloves, and sweating more than a one legged man at an a$$ kickn contest. But if you do, you may miss some great time with the rest of us having a wonderful meal after our beverages and showers. Now this is between me you and the wall. Tell no one else. That is all...carry on!

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I never been, don't know what all goes on. That's mainly what this thread is for right?. I'm all for banter and trash talk, but getting a serious question answered is like pulling teeth

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I never been, don't know what all goes on. That's mainly what this thread is for right?. I'm all for banter and trash talk, but getting a serious question answered is like pulling teeth

Doctor Teeth will be on site for that too although he may charge a pretty high fee to work on his vacation.....lol

I've never been either but I think(scratching my head) it has been mentioned. As far as getting a serious answer.....well that might be a challenge at this very moment...but keep trying.

Dude don't even consider playing 9. You will be tuckered:yawn:

who wants serious answers yet? we got 8 months to get the right answers

Wow - I leave for 3 hours to head to Golf Smith and the range and a quick skim of the last 10 pages tells me that Matty is buried further than he was this morning and wants to play 9 after demo day. Miss anything else? Cliff notes please. :thankyou:

Activate Ole Gray voice

i cummin down to floriduh and this team of geritol porch rockers wants to spank some hiney. I have my turdliest in my hand and it charms snakes better than a coon dog lookin at a chipmunk. Im ready to let this hound dog hunt and it hunts fo sho.

Deactivate Ole Gray voice

Wow - I leave for 3 hours to head to Golf Smith and the range and a quick skim of the last 10 pages tells me that Matty is buried further than he was this morning and wants to play 9 after demo day. Miss anything else? Cliff notes please. :thankyou:

Haha, come may I may be tapatalking from earths core

Activate Ole Gray voice

i cummin down to floriduh and this team of geritol porch rockers wants to spank some hiney. I have my turdliest in my hand and it charms snakes better than a coon dog lookin at a chipmunk. Im ready to let this hound dog hunt and it hunts fo sho.

freaking hilarious

Haha, come may I may be tapatalking from earths core

Well according to some you may have to climb in that divot you're going to create on the first tee with your Mashie.....cue guy with snare drum behind me...

Activate Ole Gray voice

haha pretty funny! I taught you well when KellyBo and I came down for a visit...

haha pretty funny! I taught you well when KellyBo and I came down for a visit...

Lessons learned from last Ole Gray Visit.

1. Apparently someone can miss the fairway on the New Course on #1.
2. They can miss it twice.
3. All of OG's talk means nothing, because you will once again beat him like a drum.
4. Apparently his course is way easier than Grand Cypress.
5. He likes to play in the sand.
6. Just nod and say yes when he talks to you in the cart because you wont understand a word he is saying.
7. He is fun to play with.
8. He will miss every putt if there is something on the line.
9. Please please let him be in my foursome so he can once again feel the noose.
10. Poor Gray, he thinks his talk is actually english.

Lessons learned from last Ole Gray Visit.

3. All of OG's talk means nothing, because you will once again beat him like a drum.
6. Just nod and say yes when he talks to you in the cart because you wont understand a word he is saying.

It won't ever happen again.

That won't ever happen again either.

haha that is yet to be determined.

That is true so I will take a 20 handicap on your course with pride.

Gosh I hope not next time !!!!

Yea I saw you with that puzzled look and thought you just had an upset tummy.

We can tee it up any old time as it was a pleasure!

I will be armed with a new weapon and have the skills of David Peltz.

You are on the panel man, make it happen!

HUH?

OG how did you miss #1 fairway on the New Course.

Im not on the panel Gray as has been said numerous times.
And remains to be seen? No it has been seen. 3 times already. Two outings and this trip down here. We keep hearing about "this ole dog is whupping arse and opening a can of ring worm" and good lord knows what else. Each time poor Kelly Bo has to ride back in that 7 hour car ride listening to you talk about how "it could have been different"

Hawk must be at the range practicing his shanks

It won't ever happen again.

That won't ever happen again either.

haha that is yet to be determined.

That is true so I will take a 20 handicap on your course with pride.

Gosh I hope not next time !!!!

Yea I saw you with that puzzled look and thought you just had an upset tummy.

We can tee it up any old time as it was a pleasure!

I will be armed with a new weapon and have the skills of David Peltz.

You are on the panel man, make it happen!

HUH?

I hope that David Peltz dude knows how to putt!:brb:

OG how did you miss #1 fairway on the New Course.

I was trying to hit a condo man but after two tries I gave up :eek:).... lol

Hawk must be at the range practicing his shanks

Spectacular. You called him out for being on THP and not out practicing and then call him out for not being on THP and out practicing.
We should start a poll on which month out of the 8 leading up to the outing it finally clicks for Mr. Caulk.

Spectacular. You called him out for being on THP and not out practicing and then call him out for not being on THP and out practicing.
We should start a poll on which month out of the 8 leading up to the outing it finally clicks for Mr. Caulk.

You seem awfully worried about who I call out. Weird

Another witty retort by Mr. Caulk. He is digging so fast we might as well name him Dig Dug.

Another witty retort by Mr. Caulk. He is digging so fast we might as well name him Dig Dug.

Yours are so much better? It only seems that way because all your puppets come in here and praise you. They are scared of being shuned by him ol mighty

HAHAHHA.

Poor Dig Dug. He just does not get it. His defense mechanism gets in the way every time. Its comical and sad all at the same time. He was told by team THP. heck he was told by his future teammates and it still has not set in. 8 months is a long time, but some are predicting an AHA. I guess only time will tell.

Cue witty retort of 7 words filled with that Ray lewis like defense.

Yours are so much better? It only seems that way because all your puppets come in here and praise you. They are scared of being shuned by him ol mighty

Shaking my head.....dude you have the timing of a one handed wind up clock. You are kicking a hornets nest. Be careful, keep it above the belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back