THP Store merchandise

Bags

Fairways & Greens
Reaction score
Now that Spring has arrived, golf season across the country is finally getting into full swing. One item all of us use during our time on the course or on the range is a towel. Wouldn't it be great if the THP "powers that be" (JB? GG?) brought back the Spotless Swing Towel with the THP logo? I'm guessing several of us would be purchasing them! Who agrees with me?

Yes, this is a shameless hint and request!
Thanks!!!

I was not aware until recently that these were available at one point. I would certainly get one were they to make a reappearance.

Now that Spring has arrived, golf season across the country is finally getting into full swing. One item all of us use during our time on the course or on the range is a towel. Wouldn't it be great if the THP "powers that be" (JB? GG?) brought back the Spotless Swing Towel with the THP logo? I'm guessing several of us would be purchasing them! Who agrees with me?

Yes, this is a shameless hint and request!
Thanks!!!

I'd definitely purchase one.

I missed out and had to by a stock spotless swing towel. :banghead:

Yeah, that'd definitely be something I'd purchase. Would be awesome!

I sure love my THP swing towel, just saying!

Tap before talk.

My Cleveland towel has about bit the dust, so sure, count me in.

Usually the items in the store are limited editions. I can only think of one thing that we got more of, and that was the poker chips.

It's a great towel though, and perhaps if there is enough interest, it might happen again.

I would absolutely buy one. I'd take any THP towel, actually.

Usually the items in the store are limited editions. I can only think of one thing that we got more of, and that was the poker chips.

It's a great towel though, and perhaps if there is enough interest, it might happen again.
I agree, it is a great towel, mine is starting to show its age and I too would be interested in purchasing one if they became available again.

I will soon be needing one as well and would love to show support for THP.

I'd sport a THP towel!

Smallville--(hint, hint) I will gladly support THP in other ways as well. :act-up:

My dish towel is a bit of a pain to use tbh.

I'm a big fan of my THP Spotless Swing Towel

Could someone direct me to a thread with more pictures of it? I'm on Tapatalk so search is not working.

Oh my! Those towels do look great. Bet they would sell out in the THP store.

Oh my! Those towels do look great. Bet they would sell out in the THP store.

They did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone's ears must have been burning, I just did some web searching for these the other day, here's hoping THP brings them back!!!

bump for more support!!!

Guess I'll buy the plain one... :(

Well how about some new 2012 merchandise in general...some new color options for those Pure Grips and a 2012 ball marker and a new SeeMore Headcover... Im all in!

The new SeeMore headcover has already been announced. I'm pretty sure it will be in the store soon.

Back