THP Store merchandise

The new SeeMore headcover has already been announced. I'm pretty sure it will be in the store soon.

Awesome. Link to the thread?! Thanks!

Nevermind.. found it!

Im a newbie around here but would love to support the cause.

Im keen to replace my checkered tea towel

Now that Spring has arrived, golf season across the country is finally getting into full swing. One item all of us use during our time on the course or on the range is a towel. Wouldn't it be great if the THP "powers that be" (JB? GG?) brought back the Spotless Swing Towel with the THP logo? I'm guessing several of us would be purchasing them! Who agrees with me?

Yes, this is a shameless hint and request!
Thanks!!!

Unfortunately it will not be in the store until some of our other items get a little thinner. It was a limited edition like all of our stuff because the cost on our end is just too high with minimums needed to be ordered. There are many items still in the store right now that were requested and that still remain. New Sligo shirts, PURE grips, Tshirts by Quagmire, Tees, Headcovers and more are all still available and in our opinion are top quality for a bargain price especially for those with the Albatross membership.

We add things throughout the year as we can and as things get thin in other items stock that we think people will like and they are always limited edition. We have the new THP putter cover coming soon and maybe a surprise here and there.

Well how about some new 2012 merchandise in general...some new color options for those Pure Grips and a 2012 ball marker and a new SeeMore Headcover... Im all in!

Putter cover is coming of course, but we will not be adding Pure Grips until the stock we have thins out a bit. If someone would like to show support for THP they can with these items or with the special edition Albatross Club membership and keep a look out for new items throughout the year.

We try and keep it fresh each year by adding new items every couple of months. The hats people voted for to be made are still available, as are the last three items we launched in the store. Once those thin out a bit, we will be adding a few more things. Thanks for the support everybody. It means a lot to us.

I wore my purple Sligo shirt today and received comments on how sharp it looked!

Been using the Albatross hat a lot.

Haven't received mine yet either even though I was one of the early people in. Apparently not early enough! :) Very few people had the avatar before I did. I figure sooner or later it will arrive. I was hoping to have it before the big northwest gathering.

Haven't received mine yet either even though I was one of the early people in. Apparently not early enough! :) Very few people had the avatar before I did. I figure sooner or later it will arrive. I was hoping to have it before the big northwest gathering.

With the wait man, I love mine.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I may have to get another of the purple shirts before they run out of them. That way I'll have a spare when this one wears out.

Back