Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Baylor with a 37 yard FG to retake the lead 50-48. Hell of a ball game.

Wow what a game. Baylor wins 50-48. TCU had a chance for game winning field goal, QB throws a terrible ball for an INT. Game over.

UPSET!!!!!! Nice game Baylor.

UPSET!!!!!! Nice game Baylor.

Great game! Terrible end of game management by TCU there. Awful play call with 12 seconds less and a poor decision by the QB.

Great game! Terrible end of game management by TCU there. Awful play call with 12 seconds less and a poor decision by the QB.

Wait how was it an awful play call and bad game management? It was just a terrible decision by the QB.

Still had plenty of time with 12 seconds left. They needed at least 10 more yards to get into reasonable field goal range and had one timeout so middle of the field was an option, which he took but just a terrible throw/WR not on same page.

Wait how was it an awful play call and bad game management? It was just a terrible decision by the QB.

12 seconds left and you need 7 yards to get in range for your Kicker. Why call a play with 15 yard routes and the Defense is in a Nickel formation. Call a quick slant to your TE since the DBs were off the ball and linebackers were spread out.

12 seconds left and you need 7 yards to get in range for your Kicker. Why call a play with 15 yard routes and the Defense is in a Nickel formation. Call a quick slant to your TE since the DBs were off the ball and linebackers were spread out.

Easy to sit here and play monday morning qb, and clearly they all weren't running 15 yard routes. QB just picked the wrong person to throw to. He wanted to get as close as he possibly could, especially since his kicker just missed a 40+ yarder earlier. Needed more than 7 yards. Cant blame the play call.

And for what its worth we are just focusing on that one route, we didnt even catch what the other 3-4 guys ran.

I think the WR didn't run up the seem enough. The QB threw it to where he thought the receiver would be. But I would agree run a 10 yard pass not a 20. Give your kicker a chance even if he has missed 2 FGs before.

Shouldn't we be discussing scores and results in the What are you watching thread? :eyepoke:

I think the WR didn't run up the seem enough. The QB threw it to where he thought the receiver would be. But I would agree run a 10 yard pass not a 20. Give your kicker a chance even if he has missed 2 FGs before.

Ya it looked like he thought wr was going to run inside but he kept going vertical. I agree though, gotta give your kicker a chance. Just poor throw/wr not on same page.

Good game for a Friday night.

Thank goodness. While I like the program they are building at TCU, we do not have to hear another year of how they belong in the national championship game.

Thank goodness. While I like the program they are building at TCU, we do not have to hear another year of how they belong in the national championship game.

Even before that upset last night, we knew there would not be those discussions this year - not if they lost but when this year. Losing Dalton and 6 defensive starters is going to hurt this year....especially the D.

BIG game tonight being played about 2 miles from my house; looking forward to it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Even before that upset last night, we knew there would not be those discussions this year - not if they lost but when this year. Losing Dalton and 6 defensive starters is going to hurt this year....especially the D.

BIG game tonight being played about 2 miles from my house; looking forward to it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yeah those are big losses, but no offense to any of their fans last year, because they were a decent team. But there should have been no discussion last year either. Either one of those BCS teams would have absolutely manhandled that undersized team.

Yeah those are big losses, but no offense to any of their fans last year, because they were a decent team. But there should have been no discussion last year either. Either one of those BCS teams would have absolutely manhandled that undersized team.

Agreed. I will start the chant now: "playoff, playoff, playoff"! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Watching college game day and Desmond Howard looks like a lightbulb sitting on the set in that white suit. Are you serious......
Edit: I take it back I like the Searsucker look, close up it's a nice suit.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I love me some college gameday...this is what I have been waiting for...that, and overton is only 5 strokes back from the leader

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Desmond Howard needs to heisman himself exit stage left....Erin Andrews needs to 'shut the front door'.....god she's annoying

You dont like Erin? Come on now, better her than Lou Holtz

I cant stand listening to Lou Holtz stumble through every word that comes out of his mouth.

despise her.....she's better than Lou but that's like saying I'd rather visit the dentist vs the proctologist

You dont like Erin? Come on now, better her than Lou Holtz

This is going to sound extremely chauvanistic and for that I apologize, but when did anyone decide Erin Andrews was anything more than eye candy on the sidelines.

She is absolutely terrible. They should put Holly Rowe on there she's the best one of them all.

This is going to sound extremely chauvanistic and for that I apologize, but when did anyone decide Erin Andrews was anything more than eye candy on the sidelines.

She is absolutely terrible. They should put Holly Rowe on there she's the best one of them all.

I always knew she was i candy hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back