Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to the beach for the weekend. I am looking forward to some family time.

Getting my E-Cigs in the mail today and then buying an Android phone since I killed my iPhone followed by a little bit of range time on the course.

Playing a round on the Jones course at Rock Barn tomorrow at about 1. Watching UGA kick some Boise @$$ and also watching LSU vs. Oregon.

Church Sunday morning and I don't know what else I am going to do after that.

Oh and watch Ohio State Football! If they have enough guys that aren't suspended by then to field a team... :angry::at-wits-end:

Dinner tonight with friends, then golf in morning, followed by a week vacation with wife to Big Canoe Golf Resort in North Georgia with friends......and if it rains, we have a deck of cards and a bottle of Jim Beam Black.

Watching HS football somewhere in the state tonight, R&R Sat and Sun, day with the in-laws Monday for dominoes and food, and a day off Tuesday for 54 holes (at least).

Plan to head over to the local junior college and watch them play at 1 on Saturday afternoon and then come home and get ready to watch UGA take it to Bosie State on Saturday night. Church Sunday morning and golf Monday.

Flew from Sarasota to Atlanta this morning, driving to Auburn now for the Home opener. Get a few rounds of golf in while im there, then fly back home.

I love football season.

Saturday will be golf in the afternoon, church sunday, golf Monday morning, maybe a movie, then more golf on Tuesday for my birthday. Three rounds in four days, all either cart-fee only (2) or free (1). Hard to beat that if you don't have connections. :)

Club championship tomorrow and Sunday. My daughter is going to play a practice round in Madison tomorrow at a future tournament site. She's going to play with her coaches daughter who attends a different high school. last year's #1 player from her high school who is now a UW student, and lastly with the best junior girl golfer in the state (and probably a top 50 girl nationwide) that also plays at a different high school. She's really excited.

Kevin

I will be playing two practice rounds at the two courses for our matches this week.

Club championship tomorrow and Sunday. My daughter is going to play a practice round in Madison tomorrow at a future tournament site. She's going to play with her coaches daughter who attends a different high school. last year's #1 player from her high school who is now a UW student, and lastly with the best junior girl golfer in the state (and probably a top 50 girl nationwide) that also plays at a different high school. She's really excited.

Kevin

That is awesome! I am sure Jr is terribly excited! I hope she does well.

Kevin

What a great group for her to play with. Good luck, JL.

Played terribly yesterday and today, but think I figured out why late in today's round. Play 1 more round tomorrow, then club championships are Sunday Monday!

Due to the hurricane, I will be working all weekend so that we can restock the warehouse with generators. Im working 5am-noon on Saturday and Sunday. Its kind of sucky but the money will be nice and at least I will have the afternoons and Monday to enjoy myself.
My girlfriend and I are attending some local festivals on Sunday and Monday: one is an antique farm equipment show/flea market and the other is a parade of various floats made out of junk (literally) that one of my coworkers is in every year.
Heres a couple of vids that show what I mean:
[YOUTUBE]u-gRc1WJx2A[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]CwMKa1UEpqc[/YOUTUBE]
Yeah...soooooo...ummmmm, not sure what to say for myself right now other than here in Wisconsin there isnt a whole lot to do, so we will do just about anything to entertain ourselves.
Oh, BTW, Im also hoping to golf at least 2 out of 3 days this weekend. I mean, it wouldnt be a weekend if I didnt golf at least once.
Not sure how Im going to find the time and energy (especially after working 58 hours in a factory this week) but Im the master of cramming as much as possible into a jam-packed weekend.

Take in a Tiger & White Sox ballgame.

Club championship tomorrow and Sunday.
Same here. I was runner up last year, so this year I'm shooting for #1!
(famous last words)

We got home a little before midnight from the in-laws. Wooo.

I'm tired.

This weekend I'll probably sit around and watch it rain, which is what I've done every day since this past Sunday. :banghead:

Nothing too exciting. Some range time and golf most likely.

Erica and I have secured a babysitter for our semi-annual date. Brown chicken, brown cow.

I have a very boring weekend planned. I plan to clean the house and maybe hit the range, that's about it. And then Sunday I will read the Sunday paper, go grocery shopping, then watch Fantasy Football now until game time! Then it's all Football all the time. If I can fit in some buffalo wings and fries into that equation that would be great too.

Headed to Indy to visit the inlaws. I'll bring my clubs in the hopes I can sneak out to a range, but will most likely be tied up playing pinnochle, talking about gout, and who from the church has died lately. :banghead: Hopefully I can get home in time sunday morning to squeeze in 9 holes b4 the 1:00 games kickoff.

Headed to Indy to visit the inlaws. I'll bring my clubs in the hopes I can sneak out to a range, but will most likely be tied up playing pinnochle, talking about gout, and who from the church has died lately. :banghead: Hopefully I can get home in time sunday morning to squeeze in 9 holes b4 the 1:00 games kickoff.

Bengals "football" over golf, are you drunk???

[/B]

Bengals "football" over golf, are you drunk???

GO BROWNS!!!

I was supposed to play 18 today, 36 tomorrow and 18 Sunday.

Well today isnt happening for sure, so Im hoping to at least get 36 in this weekend

Golf...and lots of it. Off until Tuesday...now to decide if I can play everyday if my back holds up. Rant: why does it take 3 business days to ship something UPS within TX? Not getting my SCOR wedges until Monday now. not happy.

We have a baby shower tomorrow and football on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back