Going to have to test drive them:cyclops:

I'm not sure how I feel about them to be honest. More than likely I'll never have the chance to hit them so I kind of discount them immediately. I like the industrial look to them but then again, they appear to be trying to hard to achieve that look.

they look pretty nice. brass plugs do look/sound interesting.

I'm not sure how I feel about them to be honest. More than likely I'll never have the chance to hit them so I kind of discount them immediately. I like the industrial look to them but then again, they appear to be trying to hard to achieve that look.

That's sort of the way I feel as well, but it's so hard to say without seeing them in person.

I think they are pretty cool looking, I however couldnt game them

those look great, really like them

I really like the looks of these. I even like the brass plugs.
It would be very interesting to try hitting these.

My buddy has hit these and said they're fantastic. Granted he has the game for them.

Look great, but I dont know that they look better than other brands

Love the looks. I gamed the Pro Blacks and they were awesome when I was swinging well. :adams:

Not a big fan, without seeing them in hand it's hard to judge but they look sort of cheap. I can't even really explain why.

I like em, probably not for me, but aesthetically they look good.

Too much for my game but think they are good looking.

I think Adams is beating tm for iron releases

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I like the look of these. I would give them a try to see if they feel as good as they look.

Love em. If I felt like going back to that style of club I would definitely give them a whirl.

Wow - sweet stix. I'm old enough to think they actually look like a throwback design - I can't remember what model they remind me of, but they are definitely similar to a clubhead from the late 70s maybe?

Wow - sweet stix. I'm old enough to think they actually look like a throwback design - I can't remember what model they remind me of, but they are definitely similar to a clubhead from the late 70s maybe?

I remember those! Except they were cavity backs, and they had huge brass plugs.. no?

I think they look OK. Definitely not for the game I bring to the course, but not bad.

I just saw these in the store, they are already seriously rusted even in the store, look west different then the pics. Good looking clubs, just dont think I could handle the rust.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Back