FS: Left Handed Wilson Staff Di11 Irons 4-GW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
Used LH Wilson Staff Di11 irons, 4-GW (good condition) with the stock grips and True Temper SL95 wide-tipped shafts in uniflex. These have the standard length and lie angle. There may or may not be something else coming to me, and I want these to go to good use. These sell around $400-500 new, and I'm trying to sell these at about $230 ​shipped, CONUS, as I want a THPer to get a good deal.

7022136427_1d44677f0d.jpg
7022136785_4e09cb2da2.jpg

7022137139_9def2b72b0_z.jpg

6876035252_bbce810763_z.jpg

6876035640_3ac502851c.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for the late evening crowd.

Great deal there JN. Probably missed it but what's replacing them? Thought you loved these things.

Bump for the AM crowd.

OH YOU DIRTY DIRTY BASTICH!!!! If I didnt just reshaft my Burners these would be headed up the turnpike towards North Jersey.

OH YOU DIRTY DIRTY BASTICH!!!! If I didnt just reshaft my Burners these would be headed up the turnpike towards North Jersey.

Oh come on, you know you want these...hehe.

JN are these standard with lie*and length?

Bumpity bump for the early evening. Someone take these off my hands!

Bumping once again...this is a steal for a lefty!

Sorry brother. It's a no go from the wifey.

Not a problem, Dev.

Someone better buy these. I cant believe TC hasnt snagged these yet. Not alot of LH golfers. These are sweet clubs too.

Someone better buy these. I cant believe TC hasnt snagged these yet. Not alot of LH golfers. These are sweet clubs too.

TC has the i20s and Ci11s, though.

Price drop time: $250 everyone.

Bump for Saturday. Again price has dropped to $250.

Bump for Sunday.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

OK, I have to move these, so this is my final price drop - $240 shipped CONUS. Someone take these off of my hands before I have to ebay them.

Please...take these off my hands...please....

I'm so sorry dude. I really want to. I just can't. Such a good price though. Some other lefty jump on this!

OK, I give, I'm dropping the price yet again on this - I know I should be patient, but oh well...

$230
​shipped CONUS.

Bump for the afternoon. Come on, lefties.

Nate,

Got a lefty friend at work who is iron shopping. I will show him these this weekend and try to convince him.

PM sent Nate

Hope it works out!! These are so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back