Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
aefc506a-7951-6f19.jpg

Here's another pic, I thought I holed it from the tee box.

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Drove a short par 4 of 296yds to about 6ft , missed the eagle putt , but had a kick in bird
Nice Shot MattyKrack

i chipped one in today... too bad it was for a bogey

Wedge from 92 yards out to 1' from hole for birdie.

my favorite shot yesterday was on a par 5. hit my drive nice...its a slight swooping dogleg left and i ripped it about 290 down the left side. a large tree huges the left side of the fairway, so i hit a beautiful high draw over the tree with my 17* hybrid from 251 out to about 12 feet. 2nd eagle this week :) its so nice to envision a shot and then make it happen. those are the kinds of shots that make me love golf.

Almost had a double eagle on our 480 par 5 yesterday. Hit a 4 iron from 215 and landed it 4 ft below the hole for a kick in eagle.

A 6i from 155 out with the wind howling in my face. Took off like a rocket and faded about ten yards as it was coming down (I planned for that). Inside of 10 ft and I had to pick my ball up to repair my divot as she was nestled nicely inside of said crater! Putted in for my rare bird!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

yesterday i duffed my drive then duffed my 2nd shot which left me 204 to the pin
hit a 4w into the flag cloth itself and it dropped like a rock 2ft from the hole... missed my birdie putt and par putt... thanks

2 shots with the driver for me. Really nice especially considering I have only just changed my driver setup and it appears to be working

Both carried for around 260 - 270 yards and stopped quickly due to the fairways being a little wet

Stuck an 8-iron from 155 to 3 feet. The shot was just perfect. Middle of the spot, perfect trajectory, perfect spin, distance, everything. Not one of those ok/good shots that end up nearby, it was perfect. Perfect.

The best shot of the last round was a 245 yard drive around a small dogleg that provided me with a perfect view of the hole to about 155 in.

Played 9 holes this morning. 420 Yd (# 2 Handicap) 18th. partially blocked by a tree from the left rough from 145 yds out with water and a bunker between me and the green. Hit a low cut 7i to the middle of the green to 30 feet. Hit the putt for a birdie to finish -1 for nine...

Hit a great 155 yard up-hill shot that landed 15 ft from the hole, hit the flag stick and bounced out about 10 ft...of course I missed the birdie and got par.

156 yard par 3..7 iron to 6 feet, 2 putted for par

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

210 yard 5 wood to 4 feet, made the birdie putt.

A few today - nice 25 foot putt for birdie on a par 3, plus a wedge from 86 meters to 4 feet - made the putt. Wedge from about 40 meters to 2 feet to save par was nice as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Short Par 4. Horrible tee shot lands me in the pine needles on the right side. I was about 115 out, using a PW I relaxed and tried to do the best I could to get the hell out of the woods. I hit a great shot, lose it in the sun/clouds so I stare at the pin and wait. PLOP. 14 inches from the hole, tap in for birdie!

Great drive on 10 left me a wedge in (forget the fact I chinned the wedge and made bogey). Really great drive, beautiful flight and launch.

GPS'd at 250 meters (about 275 yards) and seeing as we're just coming into Spring there's no roll on the fairways right now - well very little. I really don't hit it any better than this. Loving the D2/Kai'Li combo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standing on 18 rough under a tree 30 feet in front of me from about 200 yards out. I have a choice run it up or chip out and play the wedge. Well I need a birdie to break 80 so I choose to run it up. I hit it great and hits short of the green runs past the flag finishing on the backside of the green. It really was a great feeling of pulling it off. Missed the birdie sadly.

Just got my G20 a couple of weeks ago. Have been enjoying it so far, but yesterday, on the first tee, I hit the tee shot of my life - 285 yards, straight down the middle, to within ten yards of the green. I then proceeded to put my chip twenty feet past the flag and three-putted, but it's the drive I'll remember :)

Standing on 18 rough under a tree 30 feet in front of me from about 200 yards out. I have a choice run it up or chip out and play the wedge. Well I need a birdie to break 80 so I choose to run it up. I hit it great and hits short of the green runs past the flag finishing on the backside of the green. It really was a great feeling of pulling it off. Missed the birdie sadly.

That is a great feeling, nice shot!

See this. Wut do?
IMG_20110904_092809342x640.jpg

Spoiler
Although I really don't have the shot in my bag, I decided to go with an open-faced 5i and slice it around the trees. It actually worked. Ball went just under that bare branch on the left tree, turned slightly right, bounced up onto the green and finished about 15ft from the hole. I probably couldn't do it again.:bulgy-eyes:

460 yard par 4 uphill slightly and a bit of a dog leg. Smoked a drive up the tight side of the dog leg, left 182 to the pin and take a 5 iron and put that to 2 feet. Its usually the hardest hole on the course and I was the only player in the competition to birdie it :D makes up for the rest of the round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back