2012 ESPN Best Ball Majors Challenge (Masters week)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
This year it includes all 4 majors (previous years the Masters was it's own challenge).

Pick a team of four golfers per round, not exceeding a $50 million salary cap. You can change players every round, so keep up on who is doing well and who is missing the cuts!

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL THP CONTEST! JUST FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS.

We've been doing this as individual tournaments but this year we can also have the Grand Slam winner, for people who participate in all four events.

See the website below for all the rules and how to play. Only thing different is you must use your THP name or it will be removed, and only one entry per person.

First challenge begins next week with The Masters. You can get in until the first group tees off.

Website: http://games.espn.go.com/best-ball-pga-majors/en/frontpage
Group Name: THP Best Ball Majors
Password: hackers

Sign up and look for this under Private Groups. You must use the password to get in.

Make sure you are actually in the group. If something happens and you aren't there, there's nothing I can do!

It doesn't give the option of making it a locked group, so playing this is on the Honor System!

Sweet, in as always!

Ill give it a try! Seems fun

Thanks I'm in.

I like bragging rights.

I'm in, willing to throw in a Cleveland golf hat to the winner if Smalls/THP is cool with it.

I am in it to win it.

I'm in, willing to throw in a Cleveland golf hat to the winner if Smalls/THP is cool with it.
Anyone is welcome to put up anything they want.

I'm in, thanks for setting this up again.

I'm in, thanks Smalls!

i threw 1 in not to sure how itll do but i guess we'll see

Nice one - thanks for setting this up again.

We have 14 people in this one so far.

I'm in, Smalls, thanks again!

Couple more days to get in this. 15 people so far.

Make it 16.

Up to 17 now. You have until tee off time to get in on the Masters part of the Challenge.

Make it 18. I'm in.

I'm in, #19.

Making my picks now.

It's not much, but if the winner wants it I will give a year subscription to either Golf Digest or Golf World (winner's choice).

I'm in... this should make watching more fun... a few new faces to root for...

Up to 20 now. Hope everyone got a team in, remember you can change players every round.

A few more hours to get in!

Up to 20 now. Hope everyone got a team in, remember you can change players every round.

A few more hours to get in!

Let's get some more entries. I'll throw in a THP ball marker and a 50 pack of THP epoch tees for the end of the season winner.

Back