2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if OG is drinking or just off the meds but I am loving that last post man!! LMAO - some funny stuff!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't think I can take 8 more months of this..

At least you only have to deal with it for 8 months. :beat-up:

are you away and OG is home alone? When KB is away OG will play lol

This may be the worst attempt at trash talk I have ever seen. Couple of things.
1. A panel is putting together the teams. Its not Team Panel. Its Team THP.
2. We can rewind just 45 days and see exactly how you fared against me on these exact courses. 0-2 Old man.
3. We have heard before every single outing "Yeah, but my game is different".

Its like you are that broken record all over again. Or the kid in the backseat yelling "are we there yet". I mean lets face it. There are a lot of similarities between OG and a toddler.

1. You have to keep reminding them right and wrong.
2. They cannot remember rules at all.
3. They both still wear a diaper.
4. Both get designated nap time each afternoon.
5. Both are quite funny due to their very odd things that come out of their mouth.
6. In the last week both ate playdoh
7. Both think girls are icky and talk about "balls" far too much.

OG is one of the outing legends, but its obviously not for his record. He is 0 for the century so far. And for most when we say that it means has not won yet at the last 3 THP outings. Yet for Ole Gray, it really does mean the entire century.

I got to go watch the Georgia Bulldogs put a full blown arse whupping on Boise State. Sorry for you Boise State fans but it's a fact of life. It's just Like JB never wants to compete in a foursome with me again, due to his receiving a sheer arse whupping! Boise State should have never ever have come to the Georgia Dome. Bad things are going to happen to em... JB -- Tell your panel to please do not put ole gray in your foursome dude and you will keep some respect.... Just a little condolences,,, but you will still not be weeping in the midnight hour's long after DDEC tries to escape from the elevator....

See above old man. I heard the same thing less than 2 months ago and you did not sniff between 20 strokes of me over the 2 days. Your new nickname should be Flip Flop. Just last week we heard "I aint playing you, I want to team with Buckjob". Then we heard, "I need strokes". The child comparisons above are so true that it causes him to shiver.

Come back when you can make up your mind Flip Flop. You have a combined outing/THP vacation record of 0-612. You have officially taken the crown of Glass Joe of THP Outings.

Nothing is more comfortable than a good, worn pair of flip flops.

I thought everyone was on your team? :laughing:

Tappin' from my iPad!

There's going to be a lot of disappointed outing folks when they find out OG aligned himself with all but 10 folks.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

THat is code for "I have a van with a mattress in the back of it"

But can OG ride his SeaDoo into the back of it:laughing:

Og is trying to use reverse psycology, he really wants to be in JBs 4 some

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Poor Poor OG. every time I come back it's beat down OG or Matty. Well it could be worse...... I also think KB wants you to take your Meds OG. lol

OG is on the couch supposedly to watch the UGA vs. Boise game but instead decided to drift off into sleepy land and dream of the Grand Cypress bunkers instead. He keeps saying "no, I don't want to be a hooker no more, no...no...no...no...no hooking! I have to beat JB this time!!"

OG is on the couch supposedly to watch the UGA vs. Boise game but instead decided to drift off into sleepy land and dream of the Grand Cypress bunkers instead. He keeps saying "no, I don't want to be a hooker no more, no...no...no...no...no hooking! I have to beat JB this time!!"

hilarious, I can see this in a future episode of Mrs.Graybush

I'm surprised he's not saying "Ohh that fairway is so big I can't miss it":titleist::golf2:

Thank goodness you are around to make sure that the rest of these people see the real OG. Im clever, but cannot make this stuff up, its real, its scary and its downright pure OG. Good news is that shortly after the outing, he is far more quiet from licking his wounds.

Thank goodness you are around to make sure that the rest of these people see the real OG. Im clever, but cannot make this stuff up, its real, its scary and its downright pure OG. Good news is that shortly after the outing, he is far more quiet from licking his wounds.

You have to give the guy credit for never giving up!

You have to give the guy credit for never giving up!

Absolutely. Just as long as he does not try to rewrite history with his "poor memory".

Absolutely. Just as long as he does not try to rewrite history with his "poor memory".

I can see him sitting in that rocker in a few years talking trash about how he used to whup up on the WOW factor and the THP team at Grand Cypress. He would have made the Senior Tour except he made the mistake of leaving Cobra and they took his sponsorship away.

I can see him sitting in that rocker in a few years talking trash about how he used to whup up on the WOW factor and the THP team at Grand Cypress. He would have made the Senior Tour except he made the mistake of leaving Cobra and they took his sponsorship away.

I think with his memory, he honestly believes that he was "this close" to winning the last time we played.

Any estimate on team announcements?

No there is not.

Ok thanks, can't wait as I'm sure the talk will get enhanced after

Team TMex is going to crush everyone anyway. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey buddy, what's a high handicap lefty gotta do to get picked up by team TMex? Please don't say lose some weight...hehehe

Man this thread moves fast!

Kelly- if you need any help managing OG's meds you are welcome to give me a call. I realize it can be a lot to handle.

Everything else: I think the MC really up'ped the ante on trash talk around here. I am impressed!

Hey buddy, what's a high handicap lefty gotta do to get picked up by team TMex? Please don't say lose some weight...hehehe

Continue to support your review thread if you were chosen!! Oh wait! YOU DO!!!!!!!! Picked! Team TMex has their first left from NC!

Continue to support your review thread if you were chosen!! Oh wait! YOU DO!!!!!!!! Picked! Team TMex has their first left from NC!

I am assuming that with a TMEX of 0.8 I am on Team TMex already! It is the best team to be on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back