Contest Winners Thread

Just won a putting contest at Golfsmith for tickets to Seven Days in Utopia...with a cleveland classic blade :shock:.

Just won a putting contest at Golfsmith for tickets to Seven Days in Utopia...with a cleveland classic blade :shock:.

Nice... a great putter PLUS tickets? You, sir, are a lucky man

Nice... a great putter PLUS tickets? You, sir, are a lucky man

No putter sadly just the tickets...I used the Cleveland Classic though and I completely shocked at how nice it was (It was my pick over a SC) and I might pick one up used for 40$

Just got an email saying I won a pair of the Adidas Tour 360 ATV shoes. Funny because I just got a new pair of FootJoy Sports today, the 6th pair of new shoes I've bought this year, so another pair of shoes is the last thing I was thinking about. But I am excited to have won, and to have something other than FootJoys in the closet. :bananadance:

I got an email too saying I won a pair of the Adidas Tour 360 ATV!!! Never owned a pair of Adidas golf shoes and really have never won anything so I'm pretty excited!! :clapp:

congrats of the sick shoes you guys!

@MarcW, if your closet feels crowded, send those 360 ATV's my way!

Just got an email saying I won a pair of the Adidas Tour 360 ATV shoes. Funny because I just got a new pair of FootJoy Sports today, the 6th pair of new shoes I've bought this year, so another pair of shoes is the last thing I was thinking about. But I am excited to have won, and to have something other than FootJoys in the closet. :bananadance:

Maybe if you had Nike shoes you wouldn't need so many! LOL Congrats on your win. Those shoes look sick! I never win anything... BOO HOO Once again I want to be like MARC...:smirk:

Congrats to those that won the ATV shoes - that is awesome!! I was really hoping my name was drawn.

Congrats on the awesome win!

I got an email too saying I won a pair of the Adidas Tour 360 ATV!!! Never owned a pair of Adidas golf shoes and really have never won anything so I'm pretty excited!! :clapp:

Awesome! Congrats dude

Nice. I'm hoping to win a pair in the giveaway. Trying daily, id love a pair of them.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

That is awesome!!!. I went to see it opening night Posted a Photo on FaceBook & Won Seven Days in Utopia Prize pack from them. It has Seven Days in Utopia Umbrella,Golf shoe bag.Seven Days in Utopia book. & Seven Days in Utopia Jacket.

Congrats on the Shoes they look awesome.
I got an Email Notifying me that I won The Custom Dinero Gambler Putter contest. Needless to say that made me extremely Happy:banana::bananadance::alien2: I have dane as they requested & should see it very soon. Will post Pictures

That is awesome!!!. I went to see it opening night Posted a Photo on FaceBook & Won Seven Days in Utopia Prize pack from them. It has Seven Days in Utopia Umbrella,Golf shoe bag.Seven Days in Utopia book. & Seven Days in Utopia Jacket.

I got an Email Notifying me that I won The Custom Dinero Gambler Putter contest. Needless to say that made me extremely Happy:banana::bananadance::alien2: I have dane as they requested & should see it very soon. Will post Pictures

Still in shock you won! That is so awesome

Congrats again on the Dinero, wcueb!

Lots of great wins lately by THPers, congrats to everyone.

I still havent received the autographed Graham McDowell Srixon hat I won off of Clevelands twitter contest in early June. They said they sent it but wont give me any tracking info or respond to my inquiries.

Tap tap taparoo

Awesome! Congrats guys.

Wow....everybody doing their best Charlie Sheen impersonations around here.......DUH! WINNING!!!!

So I just found out i won SOFT SPIKES for a year off of facebook. I am wicked stoked about this. I will post my thoughts on them when they get here

So I just found out i won SOFT SPIKES for a year off of facebook. I am wicked stoked about this. I will post my thoughts on them when they get here

I saw that the other day and thought I recognized your name - congrats Nick!

Congrats Nick! Time to buy more shoes! So how many sets of spikes do you get?

Congrats Nick!

Conggrats Nick! Look forward to post

nice win on the Dinero wcueb!
very jealous.

not really winning but I got a signed picture of DJ today in the mail

Back