Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a half inch of snow today. No big deal.

Finally snowed here in Peoria. Maybe inch or so. Its about twenty three now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

aNewQNA_460s_v1.jpg

34 and raining today.

Played anymore.

Supposedly 48 tomorrow and sunshine, doubt it but I'm playing again anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its warming up but the snow is not melting!!! :(

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

It's up to 37 at my house today. First time above freezing since last Wednesday I think.

The ice is finally melting here. Hopefully I'll be able to get out next weekend.

I may be on my way down just to get out of this snow. :D
We might hit 20 today. It's almost 40 up in the mountains where the ski resorts are. Stupid inversion. :banghead:

I have an 1100 tee time on Sunday. Forecast is for a high of 58° after the low of 38°. Since this particular course is lined/shaded by fir trees I will probably have to keep the windshirt on, bummer.

Looks like golf on Wednesday?

1474523_10151902196228645_591402430_n.jpg

-6F this morning. Temp never got above 13. Looks like a nice heat wave coming this weekend where we will get 2"-4" of more snow. Snow less than 6" doesn't bother me. It's the sub arctic temperatures that really grinds my gears. Wi ter in Chicago is where dreams and happiness go to die.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

It's going to rain in myrtle this weekend, I'm supposd to play in a tournament with my son. Hope we get it in.

It's going to rain in myrtle this weekend, I'm supposd to play in a tournament with my son. Hope we get it in.

Where ya playing?

Grande Dunes, love those courses.

Grande Dunes, love those courses.

Ive played most the ones down there, but not those ones, but ive heard they are awesome, hopefully the rain holds for ya

Ive played most the ones down there, but not those ones, but ive heard they are awesome, hopefully the rain holds for ya

Thanks dude, they did a nice job on them, the members course isn't as nice as the resort course but both are really nice. Hopefully one day you can get to there.

2e2y6yme.jpg

No golf for me this weekend, just riding...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow and ice still on the ground hopefully temps will warm up and all this can go away.

Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain! Freakin rain! We've had more rain here in 7 mos than we had in fla in 4 years, I'm so over this gloomy, rainy, cold, crap!

31* right now but sunny and in the 50's this afternoon while we play.

31* right now but sunny and in the 50's this afternoon while we play.

I still haven't found a good reason for 30° degree weather lol unless you want kids hahaha.

Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain! Freakin rain! We've had more rain here in 7 mos than we had in fla in 4 years, I'm so over this gloomy, rainy, cold, crap!
Brother we have the white sh!t on the ground! It's going to be a long winter at this rate!

I still haven't found a good reason for 30° degree weather lol unless you want kids hahaha.

Truth! This is a serious improvement over the last two weeks though.

Brother we have the white sh!t on the ground! It's going to be a long winter at this rate!

Lol I was talking to my mom, and she said the same thing, gonna be a long cold winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back