Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey THP, I recently had a job offer at my father-in-laws company, it is located in Commerce, Ga. I am a Indiana boy through and through, I have never been to Georgia, except to drive through it on my way to Florida. Oh, and my youngest daughter is named Jorja. ;)

My question is for all you Georgia THPer's, Have you ever been to Commerce? I do know there are 3 local golf courses, I did look that much up.

I've gone many times just to go shopping. It's also not too far from Athens where my son lives. Seems like a nice town but I really don't know much about it. There is a great state park with a beautiful course not too far from there.

Hey THP, I recently had a job offer at my father-in-laws company, it is located in Commerce, Ga. I am a Indiana boy through and through, I have never been to Georgia, except to drive through it on my way to Florida. Oh, and my youngest daughter is named Jorja. ;)

My question is for all you Georgia THPer's, Have you ever been to Commerce? I do know there are 3 local golf courses, I did look that much up.

Thanks Kelly, I am thinking about talking to him to see if I could come down for a visit, He doesn't live there, just does his monthly visits. It would be a big move for my family, and I want to make sure if would the right move and all.

I've gone many times just to go shopping. It's also not too far from Athens where my son lives. Seems like a nice town but I really don't know much about it. There is a great state park with a beautiful course not too far from there.

Never spent any time there but have been through many times. Commerce actually is a great location. Easy access to Atlanta, very close to Athens, the Georgia mountains are just up highway 441 and if you continue north you have Cherokee N C and Gatlinburg Tenn. close by. Many nice things to do and places to go visit. Plus you would be close to Blairsville where the Georgia outing is held in the fall each year.

I used to live about 20 minutes north of Commerce. I was also born in Indiana. I like GA a lot.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Another Hoosier turned GA resident here. I LOVE it here but that's mostly because of the weather and abundance of trees. I was born and raised in and around Indy and although there are trees and wildlife it's nothing like the area I live in now. I been near Commerce a couple times and thought that area would be great. Being that close but not IN the bustle of ATL is a bonus IMO. An old Air Force friend of mine...from Kansas I think...settled up in Habersham County up north and REALLY enjoys it.
Seth where were you born?

I don't normally tapatalk, but when I do, it's from my Kindle Fire.

Another Hoosier turned GA resident here. I LOVE it here but that's mostly because of the weather and abundance of trees. I was born and raised in and around Indy and although there are trees and wildlife it's nothing like the area I live in now. I been near Commerce a couple times and thought that area would be great. Being that close but not IN the bustle of ATL is a bonus IMO. An old Air Force friend of mine...from Kansas I think...settled up in Habersham County up north and REALLY enjoys it.
Seth where were you born?

I don't normally tapatalk, but when I do, it's from my Kindle Fire.

I was born in Muncie.

I was born in Muncie.

Oh gawd, my horrid boss is from Muncie. She transferred to Ash-Vegas two years ago. She's strange fruit.

Oh gawd, my horrid boss is from Muncie. She transferred to Ash-Vegas two years ago. She's strange fruit.

She may be, but SethO is awesome!!!

Wow. I moved when I was three. If you ever want to insult her, tell her she was from Shed Town. That would be a good way to quit if you win the lottery.

She may be, but SethO is awesome!!!

Haha, thanks!

Back