2012 Nike Masters Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Only a couple of pictures of these so far, but they are beauties. The 2012 version is a little more classic in design and looks incredible.

DSC2239-L.jpg

DSC2244-L.jpg

Very nice.

I LOVE these shoes!!!!

Beauty!! Glad they left the yellow off. The sole of the shoe isnt yellow is it?

I like these a lot

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

they look sweeeeet

Those are awesome!!

Now thats a nice looking shoe. Glad they didnt go with the same colors as the Concept putter.

Love the classic look!

Now thats a nice looking shoe. Glad they didnt go with the same colors as the Concept putter.

Thats what I am trying to figure out. My guess is maybe the sole of the shoe is yellow. JB, is this the case?

great looking shoe! I love how they incorporated a classic wing-tip design on the shoe, classy!

Those things are awesome, very well done.

Thats what I am trying to figure out. My guess is maybe the sole of the shoe is yellow. JB, is this the case?

Green and white.

Green and white.

Thanks JB. I like that the top has no yellow on it but maybe throwing some yellow and green on the sole would have been a good idea. They still are really nice.

Ken Green specials! All that's needed is a green glove to go with them.

Those are nice!

Not a bad looking shoe. For some reason I think I like the previous ones better based on the pics alone. I hear these are amazingly comfortable though, I need to try some on I think.

I think they look pretty good. I'd wear them in a second

Like these a lot. Green and white just looks so clean together and like the classic touch on the toe cap.

That's a good looking shoe. I like the subtle perforation on the toe that is reminiscent of a classic saddle golf shoe.

Like the colors but not the design on the toe. Guess I am not a fan of the classic look...

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Back