Hi from Girton, Cambridge in England

CambridgeBlue

Reaction score
Handicap
Thought it only polite to introduce myself!
My name is Peter and I live in a village called Girton which is near Cambridge in the UK.
Am 53 (in body) and about 20 (in mind!)
Started golf at around age 21, after I had finished with football and quickly became hooked on the beautiful game.
Have never been able to devote enough time to golf due to work & family etc but 8 years ago moved right next door to the golf club, blisssss!!
Now managing to play twice a week and actually go down to their practice ground in between as well.
Brought up on blades and loved them (apart from when you missed the 'spot' and it wrattled your whole body!)
Converted to 'game improvement' irons many years ago.
Was offered a great deal on some Adams Tight Lies and, as my surname is Adams, thought why not.
Adams were not the most popular make over here at the time but got on very well with them and am now a true Adams convert.
Recently brought some Adams Idea Pro Gold forged irons and am falling in love, they just look so sweet.
My current handicap is 12 having drifted there from 9 over the last 3 years and decided it is time to stop the rot and get back down to single figures again.
Enough from me, look forward to swapping banter with you all over the coming months.

Peter

Welcome to :thp: Peter

Welcome!

Im super jealous of you staying next to the course...

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: Peter!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Glad to have you aboard, welcome to THP.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP! Our international contingent continues to grow!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Welcome to the forum glad to have you.

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Welcome to THP, Peter!

Back