The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peppers ate Matt Ryan

Yeah he did! He's a beast.

How about Cam Newton homey? He's gonna throw for 400

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

What a great game. The Panthers weren't in a game this good all of last year.

Oh man what a game...
Cam looks relaxed though.

I would love to hear from Tomahawk & Fairway2Green and their thoughts on Cam some more....hehe

I'm so nervous.

cant wait to see the Saints play the panthers.. lets see how they can handle a REAL defensive squad

And he didn't break Bradfords record either did he...?

Yeah he did! He's a beast.

How about Cam Newton homey? He's gonna throw for 400

Man he did look great. Rex Grossman like.

I would love to hear from Tomahawk & Fairway2Green and their thoughts on Cam some more....hehe

I would like to hear from one of them on much more than just Cam!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

What sucks is that I was trying to trade for him before the game...looks like its not going to be accepted now lol

cant wait to see the Saints play the panthers.. lets see how they can handle a REAL defensive squad

Yeah, they looked awesome against Green Bay.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW 49ers!!!

I heard Mike Vick had a good game today. JB can you confirm/deny these rumors? :alien:

I heard Mike Vick had a good game today. JB can you confirm/deny these rumors? :alien:

He was typical Mike Vick. 14-32 is awesome....hehe
Enjoy rooting for him. Im sure your ideal Sunday...Vick, a salad, and maybe some murdering of a few dogs...:alien:

He was typical Mike Vick. 14-32 is awesome....hehe
Enjoy rooting for him. Im sure your ideal Sunday...Vick, a salad, and maybe some murdering of a few dogs...:alien:

Actually I didnt watch a second of the game. I went and "played" golf. It was ugly.

PS. I had pot roast that had been cooking since 7 AM. It was amazing.

So Ted Ginn takes it 102 yards for the kickoff return for a TD.

Then, on the 3 and out he picks up the punt return 55 yards for a TD.

Has that ever happened before in the NFL? Back to back like that? Ridiculous.

This just in...T. Jackson is NOT the answer in Seattle.

JRod, can you confirm the rumors that Beanie Wells had to take a pay cut to play int he NFL?

JRod, can you confirm the rumors that Beanie Wells had to take a pay cut to play int he NFL?

Confirmed... although he had to take a pay cut while attending tOSU due to being injured all the time.

Who the heck was that ball thrown to? a fan?

That was one hell of a debut for Cam "don't call me jamarcus" newton. I doubt all the games this year will be like that but a record setting day none the less.

This just in...T. Jackson is NOT the answer in Seattle.

hahaha...man it's painful. I'm up here and when Seattle is playing it's usually the only game on. Really makes for a long afternoon watching them scrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back