Vision Golf Ball Forum Review Thread

PM TheBozfromOZ and he will set you up.

Absolutely. The dude is the best in the biz when it comes to customer service. He will hook you up with an unbelievable deal

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the posts and the support, the feedback from THP has been very interesting and so helpful.

What I have found this year in particular is that there are a lot more single figure players interested in giving
my designs a go and as such I wll be looking to brring forward the Vision Pro (Prototype) 888 pre-production
trial,this will take onboard what I have seen from the 808 testing with the introduction of a new cover material.

Talk more soon as the timelines become more apparent,
Boz.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the posts and the support, the feedback from THP has been very interesting and so helpful.

What I have found this year in particular is that there are a lot more single figure players interested in giving
my designs a go and as such I wll be looking to brring forward the Vision Pro (Prototype) 888 pre-production
trial,this will take onboard what I have seen from the 808 testing with the introduction of a new cover material.

Boz.

Great to hear. I only had a couple 808's in my test pilot pack and really enjoyed them.

Yay more 808s. Love em.

Can't wait! These balls have really opened my eyes to new brands. As I've said before the X3 series has really been my kind of ball and the 808 is right next to it glad to hear an update!

Hi Guys,

Boz.

Thanks for the update Boz. When or where can I get a good supply of the UV X3 balls? I hit my last one in the water today, when I unexpectedly flew the green by quite a long ways. I would really love to get some more of them. Not a test pilot pack but a few dozen of them.

BTW Here's a pic of the shot I bombed down the first fairway today with my last UV X3. I didn't get an accurate measurement of the distance, but it was only 190yds from the flag on a 481yd par 5. This has to be the best shot I have hit all summer, I did have a little wind at my back, but even with that this was the best drive of the season for me. I could see it glowing in the fairway from the tee.

P9110433-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hooked on these balls... Bottom line is my score is lower with these balls and that's all I care about. I can't wait to see the future products coming from Boz!

Lower scores are good and I agree with couldbeu these balls inspire confidence off the tee, in the fairway, and on the putting green. They just perform well in all aspects!

My Vision balls came yesterday while I was at work and it's killing me that I won't get to open my package from BOZ till tomorrow. This is absolute torture, seriously worse than ever waiting for christmas morning! I can't wait to see what I was sent maybe I will have a 888 in there to try out

Today I tried the Vision balls I got at the Florida gathering. The two things I noted were it felt or sounded very hard as if the click sound was more pronounced. My ball flight was incredibly straight and distance was decent, not less, probably equal to other premium balls I hit. Putting was a bit difficult as this ball seemed to roll farther than I'm used to.

Not a thorough evaluation, rather my first impression.

I was wondering how much these cost? These sound great and I'd love to try some, but I'd need a cost first.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I was wondering how much these cost? These sound great and I'd love to try some, but I'd need a cost first.

As Howzat said...PM TheBozfromOZ and he will set you up.
They truely are great balls but maybe not as great as his service. Money well spent.

As Howzat said...PM TheBozfromOZ and he will set you up.
They truely are great balls but maybe not as great as his service. Money well spent.

Thanks. Missed that post.

Tadashi hooked me up with a few Vision balls, I am looking forward to giving them a go.

Tadashi hooked me up with a few Vision balls, I am looking forward to giving them a go.

Dude you will love them! They are unbelievable golf balls. Which ones did he give you out of curiousity?

A variety pack. I know at least one of them was the UV X3

I'm totally hooked on the X3, whether it be the UVX3, or the white X3.

UV X3 is my favorite so far too. I'm going to try a couple of the gels next time I play though for something different.

Played through 9 holes today, switching off between a Penta and a Gel. The Gel felt solid, and I enjoyed it. I'm still yet to touch an X3, but I hear such great things about them!

Pics

Pics

I finally made it home and got to open my package from Boz! Boy was I surprised by all the great stuff Boz sent to me, even after seeing the pics of everybody else packages. My loving wife said I was worse than a kid at Christmas :D(Complement to you Boz). The coatings feel awesome on all of the balls the gel balls play some serious trickery with the eyes but I like it. The UV balls, the Russel and the arctic white balls all look fantastic. I cant wait to hit the course with these, depending on the weather and life I may get out today or tomorrow for a round, If i cant there will be some serious chipping practice in the yard.

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg
DSC_0093.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered a couple dozen UV X3 balls from Boz, seriously good balls, and fantastic service, as always. I love not only the great playing characteristics of these balls, but also the uniqueness, I always know which ball is mine.

The UV X3 is my favorite. Ill be interested to see what you have to say about them.
That one was my favorite too. After going through my six balls, I really wish I had gotten 6 of the UV's!

GOTTA let us know how that FANTOM hits.

Back