SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Lol griff, great video as always. These wedges are purdy looking

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I went out today for my first round on the course with these beauties. I'm uploading video right now. There were some shots and thoughts that did not make the videos.

My goal for today was NOT to play golf, but rather to test the clubs. I manufactured a bunch of different lies and conditions and generally just had fun out there messing around. I'm not positive but I believe that I am the high handicapper amongst the testers so take that into account as you read my findings and view my videos.

I spent a little un-video'ed (how's that for a word) time in the sand trying different shots with the 55. My best attempts came via my version of an explosion type of shot. The leading bounce on this club performed beautifully allowing me to throw a cloud of sand into the air while the ball was ejected generally in the direction I was going for. Sand is not my game, YET. But it will receive a full exploration throughout my testing.

I took quite a few shots with the 60* as well that were not filmed. I cannot say enough how much I love this club. In the past, with other wedges, the 60 just scared the :poop: out of me. With this club however, the V-Sole is more than up to the task of dealing with my <lack of> swing. I hit a bunch where I came in fat, but the bounce took over and allowed the club to glide through and still allow for good contact.

That's all for now, I hate it, but we have a dinner date at my brothers tonight. I am SO excited about these clubs and this testing. I truly had more fun on the course, by myself, than I ever have had in the past. Stay tuned, all of the videos and a much larger post will be up later tonight!

Nice vids griff. I really like the fact you weren't afraid to show the shank, it happens to the best of us. Great reviews and i'll be waiting for more.

I went out today for my first round on the course with these beauties. I'm uploading video right now. There were some shots and thoughts that did not make the videos.

My goal for today was NOT to play golf, but rather to test the clubs. I manufactured a bunch of different lies and conditions and generally just had fun out there messing around. I'm not positive but I believe that I am the high handicapper amongst the testers so take that into account as you read my findings and view my videos.

I spent a little un-video'ed (how's that for a word) time in the sand trying different shots with the 55. My best attempts came via my version of an explosion type of shot. The leading bounce on this club performed beautifully allowing me to throw a cloud of sand into the air while the ball was ejected generally in the direction I was going for. Sand is not my game, YET. But it will receive a full exploration throughout my testing.

I took quite a few shots with the 60* as well that were not filmed. I cannot say enough how much I love this club. In the past, with other wedges, the 60 just scared the :poop: out of me. With this club however, the V-Sole is more than up to the task of dealing with my <lack of> swing. I hit a bunch where I came in fat, but the bounce took over and allowed the club to glide through and still allow for good contact.

That's all for now, I hate it, but we have a dinner date at my brothers tonight. I am SO excited about these clubs and this testing. I truly had more fun on the course, by myself, than I ever have had in the past. Stay tuned, all of the videos and a much larger post will be up later tonight!

Cant wait for the videos MD, Thats how I get my videos too, play by myself so I dont hold anybody up, I love it.

Nice videos griff. As others have said, I appreciate that you showed the good and the bad. I am really liking this thread, these clubs look like they are performing well.

Great vids Griff! And I'm excited One-T! How has the V-Sole worked around the greens for everyone?

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Griff, great stuff buddy.

Cannot state enough how awesome I think this testing is and just how infatuated I've become about the SCOR system. Talk about a complete 180 on feelings.

Have I mentioned the V-Sole is for freaking real? Beacuse it is! hehehe

Ok, I finally have some initial thoughts on hitting the SCOR Wedges against my TaylorMade R11 PW and AW, and my xFT 54 and 58 degrees. I was hitting off of mats today to artificially improve my contact a bit, since I hadn’t hit a ball in a couple of weeks. I started by hitting my R11 9-Iron so that I could get a gauge on its distance. I don’t have any distance numbers at all since I don’t have a laser and the range wasn’t marked, but by hitting the 9-iron first I could at least gauge by comparison. After hitting the 9-iron, I went back and forth hitting the SCOR Wedge, then the corresponding current club…about 8-10 balls each club.

I’m going to write this up as two comparisons, first the R11 PW and AW against the 45 and 50 deg SCOR Wedges, then separately the 54 and 58 deg xFT wedges against the 55 and 60 deg SCOR Wedges.

45 and 50 deg SCOR Wedges

Since I carry the R11 AW, these are two identically lofted replacements at 45 and 50 deg. The fitting specs of +1/4” and 2 deg upright are also identical. The two R11 clubs have KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts and the two SCOR Wedges have the Genius 12 (KBS Tour 120g) stiff shafts.

Looks – The only issue I may have with the SCOR Wedges is the visual difference between the R11 9-iron and the SCOR 45 deg as I make that the transition point in my bag. The toplines don’t look appreciably different at address, but the hitting area looks smaller. The other thing I noticed at address is that the SCOR Wedge looks to have a bit more rounded of a leading edge where the R11 looks a bit flatter. There is always a visual difference as you go from one club type to another, so these are not unexpected, and not problematic, but I wanted to point it out.

Distance – I saw almost identical distance between the two SCOR Wedges and their R11 counterparts. With the lofts being identical, and the shafts being the same model and brand, but slightly different weights, this was expected, but it is good to have validation.

Distance Consistency – The R11s are a fairly forgiving iron set, and the SCOR Wedges proved to be about equal in the short iron area. With the limited set of data I saw today, I didn’t see any big discrepancy between the two different lines. Specifically with the 45 and 50 deg SCOR Wedges, I was hitting balls all over the face, and was not being penalized too harshly when I went up the clubface a groove or two, nor when I went a ball toward the toe or hosel. I saw some distance loss, but nothing remarkably worse that with the R11s. I consider that another notch in the SCOR Wedge belt.

Directional Consistency – I did not make any attempt at “workabliliting” any of today’s range balls, and that is not something I try to do on the course. Therefore, most of my comments here are more related to did the ball go where I was aiming as well as side to side dispersion. In today’s trial, the SCOR Wedges exceeded the R11s in this area. I want to explore this further, but certainly nothing here I had a concern with.

Sound – Unless it is outrageous (say a driver with a swoosh on it) I don’t concentrate much on the sound of the ball off the club. I tried to think about it a bit today, and didn’t notice anything dramatically different between the SCOR and the R11. Therefore on the basis of it being a non-issue, I give the SCORs a passing grade for today.

Feel – Maybe because of the lighter shaft in the R11, but there was a slight feel difference between the two clubs. The SCOR did not necessarily feel heavier overall, but the weight felt well distributed, where the R11 felt a bit more head heavy. The feel off the face felt pretty standard to be between the two, so again, no complaints since I didn’t notice anything that would concern me.

Overall – Keeping in mind that I was hitting off mats (therefore no thoughts on turf interaction today), I did not find anything that would concern me about dropping my R11 PW and AW and putting the SCOR 45 and 50 deg wedges directly in the bag. This may not sound like a ringing endorsement, but considering the fact I usually have trouble with more traditional blade-like wedges, as well as the fact there was no transition issues at all, this is definitely a great start to a replacement I was skeptical of.

55 and 60 deg SCOR Wedges

Since I carry the 54 and 58 deg xFT Wedges, this is in some ways a tougher comparison since the two replacements are 55 and 60 deg. The fitting specs of +1/4” and 2 deg upright are identical. The two xFT wedges have KBS Hi-Rev Wedge flex shafts which are 125 grams. The two SCOR Wedges again have the Genius 12 (KBS Tour 120g) stiff shafts. Again fairly similar. The one difference in my methodology here was that I hit 5-6 full shots, then 3-4 chips/pitches (at least one opening the club face) with each club.

Looks – Given the fact that the SCOR Wedges all have a consistent look, I have in essence moved the break point up two clubs in the bag. The 55 and 60 deg SCORs look great, but do certainly have a thicker topline than the xFTs. That doesn’t bother me in the least, but that is going to be a personal thought user to user. That being said, I had no issue looking down at these at address and thinking they were wedges. The size difference I noted between the R11s and SCORs was not noticeable in the xFT/SCOR comparison.

Distance –Bit harder to compare with the differing lofts, but I saw almost exact distance comparisons that the lofts would suggest between the two SCOR Wedges and their xFT counterparts.

Distance Consistency – With the bounce on wedges, you really can’t hit one fat off of a mat. With the limited set of data I saw today, I didn’t see any big discrepancy between the two different lines. I was hitting balls all over the face, and was not being penalized unfairly when I went up the clubface a groove or two, nor when I went a ball toward the toe or hosel. The couple of chips I tried with the SCORs landed within a 5 foot circle of each other, so again a success.

Directional Consistency –Again, I did not make any attempt at “workabliliting” any of today’s range balls, as that is not something I try to do on the course. Therefore again, most of my comments here are more related to did the ball go where I was aiming as well as side to side dispersion. In today’s trial, the SCOR Wedges seemed to exceed the xFTs in this area.

Sound –I tried to think about it a bit today, and didn’t notice anything dramatically different between the SCOR and the xFT. Therefore on the basis of it being a non-issue, I give all the SCORs a passing grade for today.

Feel – As I’m typing this about six hours after I hit balls, I don’t remember anything notable in the feel of the two sets. I’ll cover this from a different set of tests at a later date.

Overall – Keeping in mind that I was hitting off mats (therefore no thoughts on turf interaction today), I again didn’t see anything concerning about putting the 55 and 60 deg SCORs directly into the bag.

Conclusion

Obviously, there are a lot of comments still to make as I take these out on a grass range and eventually the course. I really think I’m going to like the V-soles as I start trying them out of differing lies. Even with range balls, I was picking cover material out of the grooves as I went, so I have to think the spin will be pretty impressive as we go further as well.

Ok, I finally have some initial thoughts on hitting the SCOR Wedges against my TaylorMade R11 PW and AW, and my xFT 54 and 58 degrees. I was hitting off of mats today to artificially improve my contact a bit, since I hadn&#146;t hit a ball in a couple of weeks. I started by hitting my R11 9-Iron so that I could get a gauge on its distance. I don&#146;t have any distance numbers at all since I don&#146;t have a laser and the range wasn&#146;t marked, but by hitting the 9-iron first I could at least gauge by comparison. After hitting the 9-iron, I went back and forth hitting the SCOR Wedge, then the corresponding current club&#133;about 8-10 balls each club.

I&#146;m going to write this up as two comparisons, first the R11 PW and AW against the 45 and 50 deg SCOR Wedges, then separately the 54 and 58 deg xFT wedges against the 55 and 60 deg SCOR Wedges.

Since I carry the R11 AW, these are two identically lofted replacements at 45 and 50 deg. The fitting specs of +1/4&#148; and 2 deg upright are also identical. The two R11 clubs have KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts and the two SCOR Wedges have the Genius 12 (KBS Tour 120g) stiff shafts.

Looks &#150; The only issue I may have with the SCOR Wedges is the visual difference between the R11 9-iron and the SCOR 45 deg as I make that the transition point in my bag. The toplines don&#146;t look appreciably different at address, but the hitting area looks smaller. The other thing I noticed at address is that the SCOR Wedge looks to have a bit more rounded of a leading edge where the R11 looks a bit flatter. There is always a visual difference as you go from one club type to another, so these are not unexpected, and not problematic, but I wanted to point it out.

Distance &#150; I saw almost identical distance between the two SCOR Wedges and their R11 counterparts. With the lofts being identical, and the shafts being the same model and brand, but slightly different weights, this was expected, but it is good to have validation.

Distance Consistency &#150; The R11s are a fairly forgiving iron set, and the SCOR Wedges proved to be about equal in the short iron area. With the limited set of data I saw today, I didn&#146;t see any big discrepancy between the two different lines. Specifically with the 45 and 50 deg SCOR Wedges, I was hitting balls all over the face, and was not being penalized too harshly when I went up the clubface a groove or two, nor when I went a ball toward the toe or hosel. I saw some distance loss, but nothing remarkably worse that with the R11s. I consider that another notch in the SCOR Wedge belt.

Directional Consistency &#150; I did not make any attempt at &#147;workabliliting&#148; any of today&#146;s range balls, and that is not something I try to do on the course. Therefore, most of my comments here are more related to did the ball go where I was aiming as well as side to side dispersion. In today&#146;s trial, the SCOR Wedges exceeded the R11s in this area. I want to explore this further, but certainly nothing here I had a concern with.

Sound &#150; Unless it is outrageous (say a driver with a swoosh on it) I don&#146;t concentrate much on the sound of the ball off the club. I tried to think about it a bit today, and didn&#146;t notice anything dramatically different between the SCOR and the R11. Therefore on the basis of it being a non-issue, I give the SCORs a passing grade for today.

Feel &#150; Maybe because of the lighter shaft in the R11, but there was a slight feel difference between the two clubs. The SCOR did not necessarily feel heavier overall, but the weight felt well distributed, where the R11 felt a bit more head heavy. The feel off the face felt pretty standard to be between the two, so again, no complaints since I didn&#146;t notice anything that would concern me.

Overall &#150; Keeping in mind that I was hitting off mats (therefore no thoughts on turf interaction today), I did not find anything that would concern me about dropping my R11 PW and AW and putting the SCOR 45 and 50 deg wedges directly in the bag. This may not sound like a ringing endorsement, but considering the fact I usually have trouble with more traditional blade-like wedges, as well as the fact there was no transition issues at all, this is definitely a great start to a replacement I was skeptical of.

Since I carry the 54 and 58 deg xFT Wedges, this is in some ways a tougher comparison since the two replacements are 55 and 60 deg. The fitting specs of +1/4&#148; and 2 deg upright are identical. The two xFT wedges have KBS Hi-Rev Wedge flex shafts which are 125 grams. The two SCOR Wedges again have the Genius 12 (KBS Tour 120g) stiff shafts. Again fairly similar. The one difference in my methodology here was that I hit 5-6 full shots, then 3-4 chips/pitches (at least one opening the club face) with each club.

Looks &#150; Given the fact that the SCOR Wedges all have a consistent look, I have in essence moved the break point up two clubs in the bag. The 55 and 60 deg SCORs look great, but do certainly have a thicker topline than the xFTs. That doesn&#146;t bother me in the least, but that is going to be a personal thought user to user. That being said, I had no issue looking down at these at address and thinking they were wedges. The size difference I noted between the R11s and SCORs was not noticeable in the xFT/SCOR comparison.

Distance &#150;Bit harder to compare with the differing lofts, but I saw almost exact distance comparisons that the lofts would suggest between the two SCOR Wedges and their xFT counterparts.

Distance Consistency &#150; With the bounce on wedges, you really can&#146;t hit one fat off of a mat. With the limited set of data I saw today, I didn&#146;t see any big discrepancy between the two different lines. I was hitting balls all over the face, and was not being penalized unfairly when I went up the clubface a groove or two, nor when I went a ball toward the toe or hosel. The couple of chips I tried with the SCORs landed within a 5 foot circle of each other, so again a success.

Directional Consistency &#150;Again, I did not make any attempt at &#147;workabliliting&#148; any of today&#146;s range balls, as that is not something I try to do on the course. Therefore again, most of my comments here are more related to did the ball go where I was aiming as well as side to side dispersion. In today&#146;s trial, the SCOR Wedges seemed to exceed the xFTs in this area.

Sound &#150;I tried to think about it a bit today, and didn&#146;t notice anything dramatically different between the SCOR and the xFT. Therefore on the basis of it being a non-issue, I give all the SCORs a passing grade for today.

Feel &#150; As I&#146;m typing this about six hours after I hit balls, I don&#146;t remember anything notable in the feel of the two sets. I&#146;ll cover this from a different set of tests at a later date.

Overall &#150; Keeping in mind that I was hitting off mats (therefore no thoughts on turf interaction today), I again didn&#146;t see anything concerning about putting the 55 and 60 deg SCORs directly into the bag.

Conclusion

Obviously, there are a lot of comments still to make as I take these out on a grass range and eventually the course. I really think I&#146;m going to like the V-soles as I start trying them out of differing lies. Even with range balls, I was picking cover material out of the grooves as I went, so I have to think the spin will be pretty impressive as we go further as well.

Awesome review ADW! Excited for you to get them on the course or to a short game area so we can hear more about the v-sole technology!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Here is my SCOR Fit, One question I have is the bounce. What degree are they?

Screenshot2011-09-11at121644PM.png

Vince,

The below from the SCORGolf website shows the primary bounce. Since there is the V-Sole, the bounce isn't as singularly important as it is on other wedges. I can't speak much to it yet, but here is their published specs.

ScreenHunter_04Sep111901.jpg

Vince,

The below from the SCORGolf website shows the primary bounce. Since there is the V-Sole, the bounce isn't as singularly important as it is on other wedges. I can't speak much to it yet, but here is their published specs.

ScreenHunter_04Sep111901.jpg

Thanks, I saw that but thought those must be for some serious tight lies. Didn't think about the v-sole design.

Some awesome reviews here guys - griff - love the videos.

From a perspective view, I think it's fine. We get to see the type of swing you are trying to put on the ball, and the initial launch. Plus of course the sweet sound of steel on ball!

Excellent job so far reviewers, I'm really liking the feedback. It makes me salivate even more for my eidolon's to arrive this week. Can't wait to get out and start dialing in my wedge game. It sounds the like the vsole tech that scor/eidolon has is the real deal for everyone.

Thanks all, glad everyone is liking the vids.

MD I haven't messed with the 60 too much, great to hear it is working.

AD great write up, seems they are blending with your irons pretty well.

Thanks, I saw that but thought those must be for some serious tight lies. Didn't think about the v-sole design.

Think of it like this \_/

Granted it's not as extreme on the club, but there are multiple bounces on the sole. Through deep stuff the steeper edge helps keep the club from getting tangled up. On thinner shots the lower bounce behind the steeper edge helps with getting through the shot.

Yesterday I had no issues getting to the ball in a variety of questionable lies. It's working for me so far.

Have you been able to compare how these feel compared to the Eidolon wedges? Do they have the same shafts? Are the club heads about the same size?
Thanks guy's, and keep the great review's coming!!!!

Great videos and excellent write up from everybody. Following testing forums makes me MAD! I just want to order the 5 club set so I can play too! Keep up the great work and we'll all keep watchin'

Just caught up on the last 2 days and it took over an hour, great stuff guys, the videos are awesome and I agree that one-T is a natural, very laid back and informative. The comparisons and comments have been very informative and I just may be looking at these wedges in the near future.

This is some great testing, I love the vid's and info guys. Griff, thanks for showing the blooper, now I can post a few, haha.

Man I was excited when I saw the group of testers we had for this one and my excitement was justified. You guys are doing a fantastic job so far. :clapp:

Man I was excited when I saw the group of testers we had for this one and my excitement was justified. You guys are doing a fantastic job so far. :clapp:

I have to agree. These reviews are flat out awesome! Good work keep it up guys

Ok, I finally have some initial thoughts on hitting the SCOR Wedges against my TaylorMade R11 PW and AW, and my xFT 54 and 58 degrees. I was hitting off of mats today to artificially improve my contact a bit, since I hadn’t hit a ball in a couple of weeks. I started by hitting my R11 9-Iron so that I could get a gauge on its distance. I don’t have any distance numbers at all since I don’t have a laser and the range wasn’t marked, but by hitting the 9-iron first I could at least gauge by comparison. After hitting the 9-iron, I went back and forth hitting the SCOR Wedge, then the corresponding current club…about 8-10 balls each club.

I’m going to write this up as two comparisons, first the R11 PW and AW against the 45 and 50 deg SCOR Wedges, then separately the 54 and 58 deg xFT wedges against the 55 and 60 deg SCOR Wedges.

Since I carry the R11 AW, these are two identically lofted replacements at 45 and 50 deg. The fitting specs of +1/4” and 2 deg upright are also identical. The two R11 clubs have KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts and the two SCOR Wedges have the Genius 12 (KBS Tour 120g) stiff shafts.

Looks – The only issue I may have with the SCOR Wedges is the visual difference between the R11 9-iron and the SCOR 45 deg as I make that the transition point in my bag. The toplines don’t look appreciably different at address, but the hitting area looks smaller. The other thing I noticed at address is that the SCOR Wedge looks to have a bit more rounded of a leading edge where the R11 looks a bit flatter. There is always a visual difference as you go from one club type to another, so these are not unexpected, and not problematic, but I wanted to point it out.

Distance – I saw almost identical distance between the two SCOR Wedges and their R11 counterparts. With the lofts being identical, and the shafts being the same model and brand, but slightly different weights, this was expected, but it is good to have validation.

Distance Consistency – The R11s are a fairly forgiving iron set, and the SCOR Wedges proved to be about equal in the short iron area. With the limited set of data I saw today, I didn’t see any big discrepancy between the two different lines. Specifically with the 45 and 50 deg SCOR Wedges, I was hitting balls all over the face, and was not being penalized too harshly when I went up the clubface a groove or two, nor when I went a ball toward the toe or hosel. I saw some distance loss, but nothing remarkably worse that with the R11s. I consider that another notch in the SCOR Wedge belt.

Directional Consistency – I did not make any attempt at “workabliliting” any of today’s range balls, and that is not something I try to do on the course. Therefore, most of my comments here are more related to did the ball go where I was aiming as well as side to side dispersion. In today’s trial, the SCOR Wedges exceeded the R11s in this area. I want to explore this further, but certainly nothing here I had a concern with.

Sound – Unless it is outrageous (say a driver with a swoosh on it) I don’t concentrate much on the sound of the ball off the club. I tried to think about it a bit today, and didn’t notice anything dramatically different between the SCOR and the R11. Therefore on the basis of it being a non-issue, I give the SCORs a passing grade for today.

Feel – Maybe because of the lighter shaft in the R11, but there was a slight feel difference between the two clubs. The SCOR did not necessarily feel heavier overall, but the weight felt well distributed, where the R11 felt a bit more head heavy. The feel off the face felt pretty standard to be between the two, so again, no complaints since I didn’t notice anything that would concern me.

Overall – Keeping in mind that I was hitting off mats (therefore no thoughts on turf interaction today), I did not find anything that would concern me about dropping my R11 PW and AW and putting the SCOR 45 and 50 deg wedges directly in the bag. This may not sound like a ringing endorsement, but considering the fact I usually have trouble with more traditional blade-like wedges, as well as the fact there was no transition issues at all, this is definitely a great start to a replacement I was skeptical of.

Since I carry the 54 and 58 deg xFT Wedges, this is in some ways a tougher comparison since the two replacements are 55 and 60 deg. The fitting specs of +1/4” and 2 deg upright are identical. The two xFT wedges have KBS Hi-Rev Wedge flex shafts which are 125 grams. The two SCOR Wedges again have the Genius 12 (KBS Tour 120g) stiff shafts. Again fairly similar. The one difference in my methodology here was that I hit 5-6 full shots, then 3-4 chips/pitches (at least one opening the club face) with each club.

Looks – Given the fact that the SCOR Wedges all have a consistent look, I have in essence moved the break point up two clubs in the bag. The 55 and 60 deg SCORs look great, but do certainly have a thicker topline than the xFTs. That doesn’t bother me in the least, but that is going to be a personal thought user to user. That being said, I had no issue looking down at these at address and thinking they were wedges. The size difference I noted between the R11s and SCORs was not noticeable in the xFT/SCOR comparison.

Distance –Bit harder to compare with the differing lofts, but I saw almost exact distance comparisons that the lofts would suggest between the two SCOR Wedges and their xFT counterparts.

Distance Consistency – With the bounce on wedges, you really can’t hit one fat off of a mat. With the limited set of data I saw today, I didn’t see any big discrepancy between the two different lines. I was hitting balls all over the face, and was not being penalized unfairly when I went up the clubface a groove or two, nor when I went a ball toward the toe or hosel. The couple of chips I tried with the SCORs landed within a 5 foot circle of each other, so again a success.

Directional Consistency –Again, I did not make any attempt at “workabliliting” any of today’s range balls, as that is not something I try to do on the course. Therefore again, most of my comments here are more related to did the ball go where I was aiming as well as side to side dispersion. In today’s trial, the SCOR Wedges seemed to exceed the xFTs in this area.

Sound –I tried to think about it a bit today, and didn’t notice anything dramatically different between the SCOR and the xFT. Therefore on the basis of it being a non-issue, I give all the SCORs a passing grade for today.

Feel – As I’m typing this about six hours after I hit balls, I don’t remember anything notable in the feel of the two sets. I’ll cover this from a different set of tests at a later date.

Overall – Keeping in mind that I was hitting off mats (therefore no thoughts on turf interaction today), I again didn’t see anything concerning about putting the 55 and 60 deg SCORs directly into the bag.

Conclusion

Obviously, there are a lot of comments still to make as I take these out on a grass range and eventually the course. I really think I’m going to like the V-soles as I start trying them out of differing lies. Even with range balls, I was picking cover material out of the grooves as I went, so I have to think the spin will be pretty impressive as we go further as well.

Thanks for the AWESOME write up here...I think this when paired with the videos the other guys offered is exactly what we're looking for in a review! These guys are GREAT selections for testers and I appreciate the time and effort you've put in to the task at hand. It is certainly doing its job as I can see people really watching and interested in these wedges...which is after all...what the SCOR people were looking for!

Gentlemen great reviews.

Griff love the videos keep them coming.

ADW can't wait to see how these do for you when you get on grass.

MDB glad you are liking the 60, I look forward to hearing more.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for reading the reviews and for the positive feedback guys.

Back