Nothing will ever top the days of cod4. World at War was also great and I think underrated... man those were the good days of gamebattles.

Thank you. All the people who think Mw2 was the best was only because it was their 1st call of duty they ever bought. Cod4 was amazing and WAW was my 2nd favorite. Any long time CodFan knows Mw2 was such a bad game.

Anyone lucky enough to get Gears 3 early yet? Only 9 more days to wait

Anyone playing Dead Island, it's great fun in coop

Playing on PC and REALLY loving this. Awesome game and just my type of zombie fix I need every now and then. The fact that its open world makes it one of my favourites for the year thusfar.

Thank you. All the people who think Mw2 was the best was only because it was their 1st call of duty they ever bought. Cod4 was amazing and WAW was my 2nd favorite. Any long time CodFan knows Mw2 was such a bad game.

Agreed. But seriously MW2 wasn't bad in my opinion what made it bad was the community. What if someone never found OMA with noob tubes? But what killed MW2 for me was commando. I hate hate that word now because of its memories haha

But I still think MW3 will be big but I'm not getting my hopes up compared to how pumped I was for Black Ops...what a failure..

Agreed. But seriously MW2 wasn't bad in my opinion what made it bad was the community. What if someone never found OMA with noob tubes? But what killed MW2 for me was commando. I hate hate that word now because of its memories haha

But I still think MW3 will be big but I'm not getting my hopes up compared to how pumped I was for Black Ops...what a failure..

Question. Why didnt you like Black Ops? I have enjoyed it much more than MW2. The Noob Tube is no longer OP and you dont have near the problems with modding etc.

Question. Why didnt you like Black Ops? I have enjoyed it much more than MW2. The Noob Tube is no longer OP and you dont have near the problems with modding etc.

PS3 port was garbage. Black ops was made/designed for and on xbox so when they ported PS3 they never play tested it. There is so much lag on it and I am nearly always host and it's either I am godly or I am laggy. The same ARs are overused(mainly silenced famas with ghost with SOH) it's more overused than OMA noob tube was in MW2.

Honestly Black ops had/has promise but it's two late now, it's too slow paced and too easy. I strongly agree that they did a great job of nerfing the tubes and modding and I'm glad but they failed in weapon balance I rarely see SMGs used besides the AK74u(which was overused before its nerf oh and the famas' "nerf" was garbage as well)

Don't get me wrong I still play it with friends pretty much every night but it's just so slow and bland for me, same weapons and kill streaks used I try using different setups but I just can't have fun like I did back in MW2

PS3 port was garbage. Black ops was made/designed for and on xbox so when they ported PS3 they never play tested it. There is so much lag on it and I am nearly always host and it's either I am godly or I am laggy. The same ARs are overused(mainly silenced famas with ghost with SOH) it's more overused than OMA noob tube was in MW2.

Honestly Black ops had/has promise but it's two late now, it's too slow paced and too easy. I strongly agree that they did a great job of nerfing the tubes and modding and I'm glad but they failed in weapon balance I rarely see SMGs used besides the AK74u(which was overused before its nerf oh and the famas' "nerf" was garbage as well)

Don't get me wrong I still play it with friends pretty much every night but it's just so slow and bland for me, same weapons and kill streaks used I try using different setups but I just can't have fun like I did back in MW2

I can agree with some of your sentiments. I dont use the famas I am a commando and AK74U kind of guy. I know they are both pretty popular guns and I am one of the guys who uses ghost pro and SOH pro, but I still find myself playing night after night.

Question for anyone, will you be buying the hardened version of MW3? From what I read it gives you a year access to COD elite and they will be coming out with a new map/gametype at least once a month and then every 3 months if you dont have the COD elite you will be able to buy the 3 months of DLC. 50 extra for COD elite seems like a good deal for me.

I can agree with some of your sentiments. I dont use the famas I am a commando and AK74U kind of guy. I know they are both pretty popular guns and I am one of the guys who uses ghost pro and SOH pro, but I still find myself playing night after night.

Question for anyone, will you be buying the hardened version of MW3? From what I read it gives you a year access to COD elite and they will be coming out with a new map/gametype at least once a month and then every 3 months if you dont have the COD elite you will be able to buy the 3 months of DLC. 50 extra for COD elite seems like a good deal for me.

From what I've read everything you just said is true. I have been thinking about buying it but I think it'll be a gametime decision. What concerns me is the amount of map packs that will come out. If they come out with more than 3 packs then it's worth it price wise(unless you're buying Elite for what it actually is used for)

From what I've read everything you just said is true. I have been thinking about buying it but I think it'll be a gametime decision. What concerns me is the amount of map packs that will come out. If they come out with more than 3 packs then it's worth it price wise(unless you're buying Elite for what it actually is used for)

I think I will get it just because I really enjoy the new maps. The new gametype kill confirmed looks pretty cool so if they are adding other gametypes I think it could be worth it as well. I just figure its better to get all the money out of the way at the beginning because I hate paying extra later on.

I think I will get it just because I really enjoy the new maps. The new gametype kill confirmed looks pretty cool so if they are adding other gametypes I think it could be worth it as well. I just figure its better to get all the money out of the way at the beginning because I hate paying extra later on.

Very true. But 4 map packs = a whole new game at $15 it's just asking a lot out of people who want a complete game when they spend the original $60. I just really didn't want to pre-order from Gamestop this year but I think I will...just spending that extra $40 is hard to do haha

haha I know what you are saying but honestly it will be worth it in the end I think. Everything I have seen makes me believe this will be a better game than MW2. I like the added killstreak packages that dont just count kills, but assists, plants, defuses, caps, etc. Hopefully people will play objective type games for more than just the kills. I love S&D but I hate the guys who just come in the games for the kills

haha I know what you are saying but honestly it will be worth it in the end I think. Everything I have seen makes me believe this will be a better game than MW2. I like the added killstreak packages that dont just count kills, but assists, plants, defuses, caps, etc. Hopefully people will play objective type games for more than just the kills. I love S&D but I hate the guys who just come in the games for the kills

It was all I played in MW2 sucked seeing QSers stay in spawn waiting for people to rush only to lose cause they choose not to defend the bomb/defuse it. I'm with you though I'm glad they are doing the strike packages but I still think the killstreaks overall will be overused(too much going on) but if they can manage to balance everything. I'll be a happy camper.

It was all I played in MW2 sucked seeing QSers stay in spawn waiting for people to rush only to lose cause they choose not to defend the bomb/defuse it. I'm with you though I'm glad they are doing the strike packages but I still think the killstreaks overall will be overused(too much going on) but if they can manage to balance everything. I'll be a happy camper.

You better not be camping :alien:

I don't know if I will buy MW3 at all, it depends on the reviews it gets I suppose. I'm hoping it will be better than MW2, at least. MW2 was a lesson for me to be leery of pre-ordering any game, regardless of the companies reputation.

I know ill be preordering just not sure if it will be the hardened or not

I know I will still be playing Gears 3 MP when MW3 hits so will be in no real rush to get it anyway. Maybe a bargain bucket deal to finish the campaign but I don't think it will be a day one purchase from me

Same here I'm getting gears 3 at a midnight release can't wait for the horde mode on this one.

Picked up used copies of Bioshock 2 (for me) and Resident Evil 5 (for the wife) over the weekend. Nerd'n it up!

Picked up used copies of Bioshock 2 (for me) and Resident Evil 5 (for the wife) over the weekend. Nerd'n it up!

RE5 is awesome, as long as you're playing it with a friend.. The secondary character as a CPU is kind of frustrating..

I still have yet to play BioShock 2 even though I absolutely loved the first one.

RE5 is awesome, as long as you're playing it with a friend.. The secondary character as a CPU is kind of frustrating..

I still have yet to play BioShock 2 even though I absolutely loved the first one.

Nice! Yeah, I'll be playing RE5 with the wife. She's still pretty new to video games but got hooked on RE4 on the Wii.

Managed to play about 30-45 minutes of Bioshock 2 yesterday. The first one was one of my favorite games ever. So far this one is pretty good, too.

Nice! Yeah, I'll be playing RE5 with the wife. She's still pretty new to video games but got hooked on RE4 on the Wii.

Managed to play about 30-45 minutes of Bioshock 2 yesterday. The first one was one of my favorite games ever. So far this one is pretty good, too.

That's really cool.. My wife only plays goofy stuff like mariokart etc haha!

The most fun about RE5 is getting unlimited rocket launchers if you beat the entire game in under a certain period of time. That way going through again you can just rocket everything, especially the really tough bosses.. Such a fun thing haha!

I've still yet to finish Bioshock 1. Need to do that and Bioshock 2 while I wait for Skyrim to come out.

I can say this, NCAA is so terrible and glitchy this year I may be done buying it for a few years.

Bioshock 2 was ok but bioshock was amazing. Bioshock infinite looks kinda cool. I'm ready for resident evil racoon city to come out next year looks like the re series is going back to re 2&3.

Same here I'm getting gears 3 at a midnight release can't wait for the horde mode on this one.

What's new in Gears 3 Horde mode? Anything specific?

I've still yet to finish Bioshock 1. Need to do that and Bioshock 2 while I wait for Skyrim to come out.

I can say this, NCAA is so terrible and glitchy this year I may be done buying it for a few years.

First year I can remember that I didnt buy NCAA. Nothing really of note for improvement, so I decided to skip a year.

Back