Ohio Get Together Part III

ok I went through all of the posts and came up with this list, let me know if it looks right to those interested.

Sat October 15th

Mikedean441
10yarddraw
Hitman
MarcW (you going to play both days?)
Canadan (you going to play both days?)

Sunday
Mikedean441
CG13
Bullfrog
danny P (sweet talk him into playing 2 rounds frog)
Colnago1331
Golfingmedic

Interested not sure which day list:
Philvedda
Inscottr

Im going to try and send my wife out of town this time, taht way I can open up my place for anyone that needs a place to stay

Ah, the 15th! I'm on-call that week, so if I can get someone to cover for me, I can make it.

Mike, I'm just going to play Sunday.

Wait till he sees the Frog hitting out of a bunker :bulgy-eyes:

Wait a minute here. I hit out of all the bunkers at Red Hawk just fine. And I do mean all of them!!! :angry::banghead:

Wait a minute here. I hit out of all the bunkers at Red Hawk just fine. And I do mean all of them!!! :angry::banghead:

But not with the style you did at Yankee Trace on 18 :clapp:

Ah, the 15th! I'm on-call that week, so if I can get someone to cover for me, I can make it.

sounds good, keep me posted

seems like Sunday is now better for everyone, if need be, we can just do 36 on Sunday, doesnt matter to me

TD, Weatherwax has 36 holes, that would make it so much easier, logistically speaking. And maybe they will give us a discount for 2 groups playing 36 holes in one day. Can't hurt to ask.

But not with the style you did at Yankee Trace on 18 :clapp:

That's one thing I do have is style! Thanks for pointing that out Marc. I know you want to be more like me... :D

TD, Weatherwax has 36 holes, that would make it so much easier, logistically speaking. And maybe they will give us a discount for 2 groups playing 36 holes in one day. Can't hurt to ask.

im fine with that, its a nice course if they have the leaves cleaned up lol
Im actually playing 18 there Saturday afternoon so I can check the place out

my club is right down the road from there, I can see if the pro would be willing to hook us up (probably not) lol

my club is right down the road from there, I can see if the pro would be willing to hook us up (probably not) lol

Never hurts to ask! Anything with a rating of 67 and a slope rating of 82, I'm good with. :alien2:

Never hurts to ask! Anything with a rating of 67 and a slope rating of 82, I'm good with. :alien2:

:laughing: That's how Mike got his GHIN down to 15.

:laughing: That's how Mike got his GHIN down to 15.

yeah basically....actually I played a good week of golf

then followed it up with a crappy tourney, back to reality now

and for the record its 125 from the blues LOL

Well im def in for the 15th, if it becomes a 36hole sunday only im out for sure.

I'm in for sunday for sure. I think Danny.P is checking also! But I really don't think he will play 36 holes. You know I want to.

Sunday
Mikedean441
CG13
Bullfrog
danny P (sweet talk him into playing 2 rounds frog)
Colnago1331
Golfingmedic
MarcW

Wait. CG's playing on Sunday? ****, I don't wanna play now. I hear he plays slow. Really......realllllllly...........slowwwwwwwwwwww. :banana:

Well I looked at the choices and like the weatherwax look, would like to try it, and I guess I could swing both days, I will know for sure about 2 weeks prior to the date. So what ever you decide, something close to Indiana Sat am would be great instead of like Kings Island so I can probably drive over, so when you get courses set I can confirm 1 or 2 days. And there will be no jokes, funny coments or groveling at anyones feet after the last time I posted a joke. Just let me know

Sat October 15th

Mikedean441
10yarddraw
Hitman
Canadan (you going to play both days?)

Sunday

Mikedean441
CG13
Bullfrog
danny P--18 for sure, possibly 36
Colnago1331
Golfingmedic
MarcW
Hitman

Interested not sure which day list:
Philvedda
Inscottr

Last edited:
I'll play the 16th. 1st 18 will decide on 2nd 18 that day

I'll play the 16th. 1st 18 will decide on 2nd 18 that day

To make it easy for you Danny, you don't have to ride with The Frog all 36 holes (I know that can be stressfull :D )

Only 4 on saturday, BOOOOOOO lol

To make it easy for you Danny, you don't have to ride with The Frog all 36 holes (I know that can be stressfull :D )

Yeah you know riding with me can be stressfull... Especially since I hit great shot after great shot... LOL :bicker::stickbeat:

Bumpity bump, MD where are you!

MD has broken computer syndrome.. Expect him to show up in this thread tomorrow haha..

What course is a super meager slope rating? Weatherbug?

MD has broken computer syndrome.. Expect him to show up in this thread tomorrow haha..

What course is a super meager slope rating? Weatherbug?

Im back

Weatherwax, is a no, I played it Saturday, it was tough to justify $25 let alone whatever we would have to pay. Really had some beat up greens and fairways

Back