• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PM Ole Gray.

k thanks for the info. im off to pm

I got your pm buddy and we are working on some revisions to teams etc. that will be posted soon. It's good to have another THP'er showing interest in our little Get Together. More to come soon!

Really looking forward to this...Work and home life have been pretty tough the last month or so...
Truthfully, I only remember one hole on Butternut..That was that 200' elevation drop where something like a 5I put the ball in the water..
Was that #1??

Thought I would let you know I am definitely out. My golf course, Gordon Lakes, is having the Club Championship the same weekend of the Georgia gathering. That is my annual major!

Thought I would let you know I am definitely out. My golf course, Gordon Lakes, is having the Club Championship the same weekend of the Georgia gathering. That is my annual major!

Hit 'em straight buddy, good luck.

I played there about a year ago. Nice place. Good luck.

So, how's your golf games going Hackers and Whackers & Hicks with Sticks? Mine is coming around but nothing to brag about. I've been playing around 5300 yards a lot but the two we will be playing are around 4700-4800 yards for the ladies. :clapp: Of course, when I play other courses that are shorter I often get my butt kicked.

Here's the scorecard for Old Union: http://olduniongolf.com/home/oldunion/files/proof-july-1-2009-2.pdf
Here's the scorecard for Butternut Creek: http://butternutcreekgolf.com/pdf/scoreCard.pdf

What tees are you thinking of playing?

Blues at BC and Whites at Old Union look like enough challenge for me.

I would say probably whites at old union and blues at Butternut creek.

Game is coming back. Just got home from playing nine with my wife and shot a 43, hit 5 of 7 fairways. The greens were just sanded this week, so I had a couple three puts that I shouldn't have had. Decent ball striking day. At least I played to my handicap, so I can't really complain.

Looks like White at Old Union...and a toss up at BN between Blue and Gold...

So, how's your golf games going Hackers and Whackers & Hicks with Sticks? Mine is coming around but nothing to brag about. I've been playing around 5300 yards a lot but the two we will be playing are around 4700-4800 yards for the ladies. :clapp: Of course, when I play other courses that are shorter I often get my butt kicked.

Here's the scorecard for Old Union: http://olduniongolf.com/home/oldunion/files/proof-july-1-2009-2.pdf
Here's the scorecard for Butternut Creek: http://butternutcreekgolf.com/pdf/scoreCard.pdf

As bad as it has been for the past couple of weeks, I may move all the way up with you KB. :D

As bad as it has been for the past couple of weeks, I may move all the way up with you KB. :D

Come on buddy! If you're like me, it won't matter where you are playing. You're either on your game or not and closer doesn't help a lot if you're not.

Come on buddy! If you're like me, it won't matter where you are playing. You're either on your game or not and closer doesn't help a lot if you're not.

You are 100% right, either it is happening or it isn't, but I gurantee it will be a blast either way. You know I usually try to play something around 6000 to 6200 yards, so those yardages are available at both courses. I will be the senior statesman though so you and OneT will have to take it easy on the old man.

Blue or White at Old Union. Never seen Butternut, guessing either blue or gold. It doesn't matter to me.

You are 100% right, either it is happening or it isn't, but I gurantee it will be a blast either way. You know I usually try to play something around 6000 to 6200 yards, so those yardages are available at both courses. I will be the senior statesman though so you and OneT will have to take it easy on the old man.

Being the Senior Woman, I'm NOT planning on taking it easy on anyone. I will drink my Geritol and be ready to put a whupping on you! LOL

Being the Senior Woman, I'm NOT planning on taking it easy on anyone. I will drink my Geritol and be ready to put a whupping on you! LOL

You won't stand a chance I will counter that Geritol with none other than...

WC88JSu2bflKW3e3XX59PsFdOzpsAjT51eop_BZdNAiVcNtTHkbZCia81_-OwwFz7OMX-SwajuglI6GDJOWFNpo7V86rghULJtnEEOF6u6e428MstKNmKEzW66qqRMQtlFoVYxXNVTczNwSoAMw3XLz2Th923wGtf6U45uIhQq_D-cD1X5WX3A

You won't stand a chance I will counter that Geritol with none other than...

WC88JSu2bflKW3e3XX59PsFdOzpsAjT51eop_BZdNAiVcNtTHkbZCia81_-OwwFz7OMX-SwajuglI6GDJOWFNpo7V86rghULJtnEEOF6u6e428MstKNmKEzW66qqRMQtlFoVYxXNVTczNwSoAMw3XLz2Th923wGtf6U45uIhQq_D-cD1X5WX3A

Well I'll have a B12 shot, thyroid pill, hormone patch, Geritol, and Aleve. So there! :D

Well I'll have a B12 shot, thyroid pill, hormone patch, Geritol, and Aleve. So there! :D

I don't guess I can top that, that's strong stuff right there. :whew:

Either Championship or Blues. Depending on what Josh wants to play off of.

You're either on your game or not.
Hopefully, I'm in the downside of my almost-like-clockwork slump. I certainly hope to be fixed in a month. I have a horrible reverse-pivot thing going on. Boo.

Either Championship or Blues. Depending on what Josh wants to play off of.

Oh man, Gold's no doubt. That's way too short for me from the Blue.

I am playing the whites at Old Union and Blues at ButterNut. My game recently hit a minor snag when I got struck with the HR's so I am working on elimanating the boogie man from my brain. Once he is gone then hopefully some of last month's ball striking will return. Darn that was fun and I know it is in the oven, I just got to get back the right recipe! Upper 80's at my home course has me in a minor depression. Oh I knew I had to get a refill on my testosterone gel and Kellybo put a note by my billfold. Out of kilter just like a woman going through menopause these days LOL....... Heck that is probably why I got a case of the HR's too!!!!

My game is starting to come back as well. I shot an 89 yesterday that really should have been an 79 if not for a few blow up holes. I narrowly missed 4 birdie putts and made 1. I finished the round with 36 putts which absolutely sucked! When I say my putting sucked, I am serious. I missed 2 birdie putts that were inside 10 feet and one of them was only about 4 feet. I was playing on Bermuda and just misread the putts. I am starting to get used to these bent greens and it is showing when I go back to Bermuda. My driver is pretty good right now and my irons are just about back to where they used to be. Once I pull my putting together, I think I might be dangerous!

Back