The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha... Love some Packer fans. Tunnel vision. ;)

Noone ever called Buffalo elite. What logic did I use that would even put those two teams in the same category?A lot of people had Atlanta as elite in the NFC. They improved their team in the off season as well. I think youre mad because the Giants got torched by Rex. Lol. Shredded.

Not mad at all... again since you missed it the first time.. it is only one game. Talk to me in December when the Giants are going to the playoffs and the Bears are going to the golf course.

Even if it is just one game I am enjoying seeing some good football! TD FELIX as I type this

No doubt...this is a nice surprise. After all the injuries the Cowboys have had on D and the Jets supposed to have a great D; this was a bit unexpected.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dallas has a knack for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory so I'm not saying they're going to win this game by any stretch of the imagination but I'm pretty surprised by how well they're playing right now. The Jets are a very good team.

Dallas' D has been great. The Jets couldn't establish the run at all. I've been impressed with Romo too. He's played well.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Shonne Greene doesn't impress me much.

Not what I wanted to see, Jenkins going down...

Dayum Plax! Get you some! What a hit!

Plaxico Burress is still a thug.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Plaxico Burress is still a thug.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Totally legal and a great hit.

Plax deserves a fine for that one hit his head...didn't even need to make that block

Wow Jenkins just got jacked. I guess plax was tired of being everyone else's b*tch in prison.

Totally legal and a great hit.

Not arguing that but celebrating when a guy is face down is thuggish and very poor sportsmanship. About what I expect from him though...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow Jenkins just got jacked. I guess plax was tired of being everyone else's b*tch in prison.

LOL!! We have a winner! Great hit.

Jets passing game is definitely owning the Cowboys secondary

come back to the ball Plax

Jets passing game is definitely owning the Cowboys secondary

LOL - what? They have scored one TD and threw a terrible pic. Hardly owning....

Tappin' from my iPad!

TD Plax

Great pass. We are going to be in a bit of trouble with this secondary without Jenkins and Newman

About time! The Jets have a massive advantage and they can use it to get back in this game. I'm also glad I have Plax on my bench.

Am I the only one happy for Plax getting a TD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back