24discountgolf.com - Anyone ever buy anything from it?

T-BONE82

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering if this site is legit? They seem to have comparable prices to the normal retailers but they offer free shipping to canada which is the major draw for me.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts/experiences are with this site, good and bad?

Thanks folks!

Legit? I would not bet on it.
Seems pretty counterfeit to me just on first glance.

It has China written all over it....avoid:

Domain Name ..................... 24golfstore.com
Name Server ..................... dns25.hichina.com
dns26.hichina.com
Registrant ID ................... whois-protect
Registrant Name ................. WHOIS AGENT
Registrant Organization ......... DOMAIN WHOIS PROTECTION SERVICE
Registrant Address .............. 3/F.,HiChina Mansion,No.27 Gulouwai Avenue
Dongcheng District,Beijing 100120,China
Registrant City ................. Beijing
Registrant Province/State ....... Beijing
Registrant Postal Code .......... 100120
Registrant Country Code ......... CN
Registrant Phone Number ......... +8610.64242266 -
Registrant Fax .................. +8610.84138796 -
Registrant Email ................
Administrative ID ............... whois-protect
Administrative Name ............. WHOIS AGENT
Administrative Organization ..... DOMAIN WHOIS PROTECTION SERVICE
Administrative Address .......... 3/F.,HiChina Mansion,No.27 Gulouwai Avenue
Administrative City ............. Beijing
Administrative Province/State ... Beijing
Administrative Postal Code ...... 100120
Administrative Country Code ..... CN
Administrative Phone Number ..... +8610.64242266 -
Administrative Fax .............. +8610.84138796 -
Administrative Email ............
Billing ID ...................... whois-protect
Billing Name .................... WHOIS AGENT
Billing Organization ............ DOMAIN WHOIS PROTECTION SERVICE
Billing Address ................. 3/F.,HiChina Mansion,No.27 Gulouwai Avenue
Billing City .................... Beijing
Billing Province/State .......... Beijing
Billing Postal Code ............. 100120
Billing Country Code ............ CN
Billing Phone Number ............ +8610.64242266 -
Billing Fax ..................... +8610.84138796 -
Billing Email ...................
Technical ID .................... whois-protect
Technical Name .................. WHOIS AGENT
Technical Organization .......... DOMAIN WHOIS PROTECTION SERVICE
Technical Address ............... 3/F.,HiChina Mansion,No.27 Gulouwai Avenue
Technical City .................. Beijing
Technical Province/State ........ Beijing
Technical Postal Code ........... 100120
Technical Country Code .......... CN
Technical Phone Number .......... +8610.64242266 -
Technical Fax ................... +8610.84138796 -

Just wondering if this site is legit? They seem to have comparable prices to the normal retailers but they offer free shipping to canada which is the major draw for me.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts/experiences are with this site, good and bad?

Thanks folks!

Have you checked with Blind9Golf (banner at top of page)? Talk with Patty & Dennis, they usually give very good prices & custom orders for THP members. They might be able to help on you shipping issue too.

Thanks for the responses and research everyone!

I will look into blind 9 golf.

Thanks again!

Damn. I was looking for a ping product and it doesn't look like they carry any. oh well.

thanks again.

They are counterfit I would almost bet my life savings on it. These Chinese websites are always trouble.

They are counterfit I would almost bet my life savings on it. These Chinese websites are always trouble.

I came across this topic and want to say something about it. It is true that i have made my purchase from them last Oct when i began to play golf. It was a diablo edge driver....till now, there was nothing wrong and it always performs great on my hands.
The 24discountgolf.com is a good place for slightly cheap equipment to consider, good luck

I came across this topic and want to say something about it. It is true that i have made my purchase from them last Oct when i began to play golf. It was a diablo edge driver....till now, there was nothing wrong and it always performs great on my hands.
The 24discountgolf.com is a good place for slightly cheap equipment to consider, good luck

hmmmm Something seems fishy here. Do you work for this company?

Welcome to THP

Hmmmm. Seems fishy to me. I'd do more research though.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

No it's not.

Ya, no thanks, I like slightly cheap clubs that feel good on my hands but I don't think I will be buying from you.

No, i do not work for this company just their clubs have the great value.

:dont-know:

The clubs that they sell may be great value - for counterfeit and knockoff clubs.

Yeah, I only buy from reputable dealers.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

hmmmm Something seems fishy here. Do you work for this company?

Welcome to THP

I've got the same reservations on this one.

No, i do not work for this company just their clubs have the great value.

This post isn't written terribly well.. Something is up for sure. I'm pretty sure you are affiliated with the company in one way or another

Looks dodge. Creroger with his lack of posts, other than in this thread, and broken/suspicious English would suggest something suspect.

LOL!!! We should be honoured that counterfeit sites are now so concerned with their reputation on THP that they would have someone post here to defend their Chinese knockoffs.

The site is obviously Chinese counterfitter. And on the very slim chance that Creroger is legit, the fact that his Dialbo Edgey has not fallen to pieces yet is not evidence that its not a fake.

Lets take a look at the tell tale signs.

Ridiculously low prices? Check!
Free shipping world wide? Check!
No left hand clubs? Check!
Horrible English? Check!
Will illegally mark item as gift to get around customs? Check!
Registered in China? Check!

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Hi everyone,
Just to let you all know that 24discountgolf did not sell me a legitimate club. I will not get into details here until my dispute is resolved but I want people on this site and others to know not to buy from this company. I had no idea the club was being shipped from China or I never would have bought the club. Let's just say I was caught in a moment of weakness and if I would have looked here first and read the posts especially mcooks' I never would have made the purchase.
There are millions of counterfeit clubs sold each year and I want to do my part to shut these people down. From now on I will only buy from authorized dealers.

Hi everyone,
Just to let you all know that 24discountgolf did not sell me a legitimate club. I will not get into details here until my dispute is resolved but I want people on this site and others to know not to buy from this company. I had no idea the club was being shipped from China or I never would have bought the club. Let's just say I was caught in a moment of weakness and if I would have looked here first and read the posts especially mcooks' I never would have made the purchase.
There are millions of counterfeit clubs sold each year and I want to do my part to shut these people down. From now on I will only buy from authorized dealers.

Welcome to THP. It is unfortunate that happened to you, but like you said you arent the only ones

Back