What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Matrix Radix HD 4 Shaft came in yesterday. I am going to try to have it put in my TM SF 2.0 today. Pictures do not do it justice. It is a beauty! So happy with my choice. Cannot wait to hit this thing.

Tap tap taparoo

My Matrix Radix HD 4 Shaft came in yesterday. I am going to try to have it put in my TM SF 2.0 today. Pictures do not do it justice. It is a beauty! So happy with my choice. Cannot wait to hit this thing.

Tap tap taparoo

Glad to hear you have some good news Dev! :)

Knee jerk ho alert.....

Nabbed a T.P. Mills Fleetwood Hi-Toe in SS at 355g's from PT for one HELL of a deal. I had sent the PP before I realized what just happened.

Sheesh. I'm going to get KILLED at home for this one. KILLED. Stealth-mode is direly needed.

Just say it's an exiotic plunger....

Knee jerk ho alert.....

Nabbed a T.P. Mills Fleetwood Hi-Toe in SS at 355g's from PT for one HELL of a deal. I had sent the PP before I realized what just happened.

Sheesh. I'm going to get KILLED at home for this one. KILLED. Stealth-mode is direly needed.

Knee jerk ho alert.....

well you can always send it up to me for a wedding present:alien:

Great grab by the way, you have quite the collection

Mashie M3 to join my M2, 2 Lamkin PermaWrap 3gen grips (one for my driver, one for a wedge), Club Glove Caddy Towel (large and pocket sized), and I need to pick up some Srixons tonight for this weekend!

well you can always send it up to me for a wedding present:alien:

Great grab by the way, you have quite the collection

Thank ya dd. I've wanted a Woodie for a long time, its what I was shooting for instead of the Huey but they aren't being made anymore, finding a hi-toe one in mint shape is crazy fortunate.

Thank ya dd. I've wanted a Woodie for a long time, its what I was shooting for instead of the Huey but they aren't being made anymore, finding a hi-toe one in mint shape is crazy fortunate.

I never gamed a high toe putter until the Ming and I really like it

I never gamed a high toe putter until the Ming and I really like it

Agreed, to me the hi-toe has got a nice bit of "style" to it and makes the lines of the putter really pop.

This one is a beastly hi-toe....early spoiler pic! lol

HighToe1.png

Agreed, to me the hi-toe has got a nice bit of "style" to it and makes the lines of the putter really pop.

HighToe1.png

Beautiful looking Putter JMan.

HighToe1.png

Oh my that is pretty

Knee jerk ho alert.....

As always, I call your putter collection when your wife offs ya.

HighToe1.png

Great looking putter. Good luck hiding it when you get home.

As always, I call your putter collection when your wife offs ya.

Its yours brother. I'll email you all the documents yo need to sign lol

Great looking putter. Good luck hiding it when you get home.

Its not hiding it that the issue, its the big ass box it comes in lol

Its yours brother. I'll email you all the documents yo need to sign lol

Its not hiding it that the issue, its the big ass box it comes in lol

"Plumbing supplies"?

My balls arrived. Bought a dozen callaway is, callaway iz, and Nike one tours. All were 9 a dozen and grade aaaa. Out of 36 one has a logo. A couple have minor marks or players marking. Wow 30 look new. I will def buy more
MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Good deal matt, where did you find them.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I had to sell my Taylormade outfit back in April. Im happy to say that I just put the Burner 1.0s back in the bag yesterday. Come home today to find that friend bought a Burner Superfast 2.0 and hit it twice but doesnt like it. So the good news for me........I will be putting it back in the bag. Now just to replace the Catalina bag and Daytona Ghost putter I will have it all back!

a yellow and orange pair of alignment sticks from lowes... best $4 ive ever spent in game improvement/practice equipment in a long time

I ordered new irons ten days or so ago and they came in yesterday and I paid the bill today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back