Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

Looking forward to this announcement! This one came around real quick!

Yes, best of luck to everyone who entered. And thanks to Adams Golf and THP for another killer round of testing. I suspect these irons are going to be good, real good!

saw a sneak peek at these irons on FB. they look great!
i have a feeling i could hit these a mile... fingers crossed for testing. good luck everyone.

Great job getting this together so quickly and good luck to all!!!! A huge thank you goes to Adams & THP .

Testers will be announced tomorrow.

Now THAT is blazing.

Can't wait, I know the selected will do a bang-up job!

That's some quick turnaround time on the picking! I know I haven't posted a lot but I promise to post more if I get picked.

That's some quick turnaround time on the picking! I know I haven't posted a lot but I promise to post more if I get picked.

LOL Smalls, LOL.

Looking forward to the announcement and testing!

I hope entries are still be accepted, so here goes:

1. What irons do you currently play?
Adams CB2

2. What is your handicap index?

3. What shafts do you play in your irons (material & flex & brand)?
KBS Tour 90 Stiff

4. What are your thoughts on oversized irons?
Oversized irons work well for many players, I personally switched from more of an SGI iron to a players cavity because I wanted more feedback. It has helped me tremendously in my ball striking, but because I'm still very inconsistent, I would love to experiement again with more SGI/Oversized clubs. I'm particularly interested in Adams OS line in that respect.

5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?
I go to the driving range for extended sessions at least three times a week and take a lesson and/or play at least one round on the weekends. If selected, I intend to initially conduct a "differential diagnosis" by bringing both sets out and doing a direct comparison. I will also plan to play several rounds exclusively with the testing clubs.

My activity level on THP is extremely high, every day all day lol. I also plan to use twitter to report testing results, in conjunction with my THP posts.

You, me, and everyone else in the forum!

wow already? well good luck!

And lol at smallville. :D

Hopefully I can still sneak in the list of possible testers. I am planning on buying CB2's this fall but would love to try another Adams set before buying...

1. What irons do you currently play? I just picked up golf this summer. Using a hand-me-down set that are a "no-name" brand. Believe they say "Connexion" on them.
2. What is your handicap index? 16
3. What shafts do you play in your irons (material & flex & brand)? Steel, Stiff shaft.
4. What are your thoughts on oversized irons? I prefer thinner irons but I know I'm not good enough to play with them. Whatever gets the job done works for me.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I plan on hitting the driving range at least once a week and usually play at least two rounds per week.

Good luck to those who threw their hat into the ring. This will be a fun one to watch closely.

LMAO at Smalls posting more. I'm just wondering if the post counter rolls back to zero after 100,000.

Wow that's fast. Thanks Adams and THP!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Very fast turn around there, can't wait to start reading the feedback on these. Thanks again to THP and Adams for providing this testing opportunity.

Google Adams a12 os-- and this Thread shows up! Pretty cool exposure THP
That's actually how I found THP! Everybody here has been very cordial-much different than other forums or message boards. I came for the equipment reviews on several iron sets but THP has really got something with "testing" review. Will be awesome to read about A12OS whether I'm chosen or not. THANKS

Good luck to all who entered! This is fast turnaround. Can't wait.

Can't wait to see the reviews on these bad boys.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Good Luck everyone. Adams make some sweet Clubs!!

1. What irons do you currently play? Adams A4
2. What is your handicap index? 8
3. What shafts do you play in your irons (material & flex & brand)? DGSL Dynamic Gold
4. What are your thoughts on oversized irons? I think more people should use over size irons makes the game a lot more pleasing. I love them they give you confidence.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I will test them and along with my friends with different handicaps single digit up to 18 and give my report back here in the forum.
I check the Hackers Paradise web site every day for new exciting products and give aways

Good luck to all the testers. Love the Adams Clubs.

1. What irons do you currently play? Taylormade r7
2. What is your handicap index? 9.8
3. What shafts do you play in your irons (material & flex & brand)? True Temper Steel, Stiff flex
4. What are your thoughts on oversized irons? I think they help people gain confidence in their games. I have never played them before, but if they help my game then I do not care what size the irons are.
5. Tell us about your testing plan and activity level on THP? I will test the clubs on the range at least twice weekly and get in a minimum of 9 holes per week. I will update THP and facebook with photos and/or video after each session. These irons would also get a great workout at the GA Golf outing in October, when we will be playing 4 rounds in 3 days. I am on THP constantly throughout the day, and post when I have something to contribute.

Good luck to everyone and again, thanks to Adams Golf for this awesome opportunity!

wow i have been so busy at work that i didnt realize how much time went by and they are allready picking testers.

wow i have been so busy at work that i didnt realize how much time went by and they are allready picking testers.

Actually, not too much time has actually gone by.... this is the fastest turnaround I remember seeing for iron testing. Really looking forward to this one

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back