The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Grant doesn't make that run. I fear he's destined to be the back up.

Kevin

Starks hadnt looked good until that run. Grant started out doing well, but you're right, he wouldnt make that TD.

I've just returned from bowling league, is this sarcasm?

It was said earlier in the thread by a "reaching" Packers fan.

Starks hadnt looked good until that run. Grant started out doing well, but you're right, he wouldnt make that TD.

Had the tough 1st down run, too.

Kevin

Had the tough 1st down run, too.

Kevin

Yes, he did. Starks pass blocking is far superior than Grants as well. Looks as if GB has already realized this during the game, seem to be sticking with Starks.

this tackling looks awful.

My wife just said that Clay Matthews looks like a beefy girl. She's lucky she's pretty.

My wife just said that Clay Matthews looks like a beefy girl. She's lucky she's pretty.

Are you talking about your wife, Clay Matthews, or both?

What a return!

R. Cobb is lighting it up tonight. TD Reception. Kick Return TD. Impressed.

Return TD payback. I love this kicking off from the 35.

Kevin

getting painful to watch. . . afraid this would happen to my Saints on the road at a legendary stadium on opening night!!

I did not expect 2 return TDs in this game. Perhaps the kick coverage units didn't get as many reps as normal this preseason due to all of the touchbacks. Of course, that doesn't explain the bad coverage on Sproles' punt return.

I knew this sh*t would happen tonight.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

getting painful to watch. . . afraid this would happen to my Saints on the road at a legendary stadium on opening night!!

Sproles almost took it back, would have been back to back Kick return TDs.

Return TD payback payback. Man, that Sproles is annoying as hell.

Kevin

The defenses are always ahead of the offences at the beginning of the year.:alien:

Woodson should have been ejected on that punch.

yeah probably.

4th down call...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back