Morgan Cup Videos - Lost Footage

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
There were some final interview videos that didn't make it to the final video post so I am posting them here. If you have a video you would like to see let me know and I will try and find it and post it.

The one here is Coolbreeze and One-T on 18. They also did some extra takes of their final putts, I am working on getting those uploaded now.

Great commentary by SW!

SW Teaches us about Birds
[video=youtube;-llyWFLHyvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-llyWFLHyvI[/video]

Mic Check 1,2...

Last edited:
wow I never knew what all squared meant.... :D

hahaha....we went good good on the tee box. Not really, we played this hole out like fierce competitors. You will all see

Good job you handsome rascals lol....

I can't wait to watch these vids when I get home haha.

One-T and CB were great out there, we were right behind them and had a lot of fun every time we caught up to them. We wanted to play in that group but decided to stay in our twosome instead.

Is there video of JB and my match coming to an end anywhere? I think we had a camera crew there, it was very emotional for both JB and I after that final putt dropped, I'd like to see that.

thats good ehh 1T & CB...

That video was great. Cotton in the Florida heat was not great.

One-T and CB were great out there, we were right behind them and had a lot of fun every time we caught up to them. We wanted to play in that group but decided to stay in our twosome instead.

Is there video of JB and my match coming to an end anywhere? I think we had a camera crew there, it was very emotional for both JB and I after that final putt dropped, I'd like to see that.

Multiple hugs huh?

I would like to see it too...I heard rumors

I think that was the 6th hole right? hehe

I think that was the 6th hole right? hehe
Well realistically speaking it was when we put our tee in the ground on hole 1, that match was over before it even started. But we both got a little choked up there on that 15th green when it was all wrapped up. I wasn't expecting the outpouring of emotion from you, made me feel good though.

Well realistically speaking it was when we put our tee in the ground on hole 1, that match was over before it even started. But we both got a little choked up there on that 15th green when it was all wrapped up. I wasn't expecting the outpouring of emotion from you, made me feel good though.

It was one of my favorite times on the course in a long while. You sir, are a blast to play with and I say that every time we tee it up. Im sure GG can find that video.

heheeh i miss this already :)

"good good off the tee box"...classic

Great idea. I can't wait to see these vids

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

It was one of my favorite times on the course in a long while. You sir, are a blast to play with and I say that every time we tee it up. Im sure GG can find that video.
Thanks dude, it was pretty fun out there. I obviously would have liked to put up a better fight but it didn't take away a single thing from that round. We had fun that's for sure. I wish I could remember what we were laughing so much about on the 11th tee box when you hit your 3 wood about 40 feet because you were literally laughing during your swing. That may be the funniest shot I've ever witnessed.

LOL at one t... that was *!** **!* hahaha reDO!

LOL at one t... that was *!** **!* hahaha reDO!

oh, it gets better. Hell....we had already holed out and wanted to make some videos

That video is a mystery to me, I have never been able to find it.

Back