limited Edition Masters PURE Grips

As with all pure grips I have seen these are a unique color scheme. I really enjoy my Pure Grips

These are very cool looking, and I like the idea of the easy install and removal. Nice grips.

Those look awesome. I really like them.

And being tapeless you can uninstall and reinstall without cutting the grips. Means they can last even longer if you change clubs or want to move the grip around.

Anyone want to give a quick run down of how the Pure Pro compares to an all cord grip. I really like cord and half cord grips but really like the concept of being able to regrip.

Hey Jeremy,

I would be happy to give you a quick run down on the PURE Pro in comparison to all cord grips. There are many difference between the PURE Pro and a cord grip. First off by taking out the cord we guarantee that the PURE Pro will last twice as long as a cord grip. The nylon in a cord grip is put in place to give you more grip but what it does is absorb sweat, dirt and moisture. Sweat, Dirt and Moisture are some of the key factors to breaking down a golf grip and making it hard and slick. With the PURE Pro your getting a grip made from 100 percent rubber which is naturally tacky and incredibly moisture resistant. The Traction grooves in the PURE Pro open up and actually give you the feel of a rough cord grip. Another big difference between the PURE Pro and cord grips is the consistency of weight. Usually with cord grips they tend to be a little heavier and have a much bigger tolerance with their weights. Like all PURE Grips the PURE Pro has a weight tolerance of +/-1 gram. Last but not least the PURE Pro is made in the USA something no cord grip can mention. I hope this helps please email me with any other questions Jason@puregrips.com.

Jason

Remember that these grips, like all of our grips, are guaranteed to last 12 months or more. Many grips recommend replacement 2-3 times per year. Depending on your re-gripping habits and how much you play, PURE grips are going to be good for a lot longer than most other grips. So, even at these prices, PURE grips are a good value in the end. But, in the end, as you said these limited editions are indeed special. Thanks!

2-3x a year???

Most of my grips are 6-7 years old and my wedges are the only thing that show a lot of wear. I am still rocking the stock Nike Slingshot grips on my irons! Unfortunately, the last 2 years I haven't been able to golf nearly as much as I used but for the first 5 years of owning my clubs I put well over 150 rounds of golf on them and never thought once about replacing the grips.

I LOVE the green grips though! If I wasn't in the process of getting all new clubs, I would consider getting these even though nothing in, on or around my bag is green. But, bags can always be changed! LOL

Hey Jeremy,

I would be happy to give you a quick run down on the PURE Pro in comparison to all cord grips. There are many difference between the PURE Pro and a cord grip. First off by taking out the cord we guarantee that the PURE Pro will last twice as long as a cord grip. The nylon in a cord grip is put in place to give you more grip but what it does is absorb sweat, dirt and moisture. Sweat, Dirt and Moisture are some of the key factors to breaking down a golf grip and making it hard and slick. With the PURE Pro your getting a grip made from 100 percent rubber which is naturally tacky and incredibly moisture resistant. The Traction grooves in the PURE Pro open up and actually give you the feel of a rough cord grip. Another big difference between the PURE Pro and cord grips is the consistency of weight. Usually with cord grips they tend to be a little heavier and have a much bigger tolerance with their weights. Like all PURE Grips the PURE Pro has a weight tolerance of +/-1 gram. Last but not least the PURE Pro is made in the USA something no cord grip can mention. I hope this helps please email me with any other questions Jason@puregrips.com.

Jason

Thanks for the comparison Jason. I'll have to ponder the purchase of THP grips as I have shafts coming in from KBS. Black on white shafts....mmmmm good :)

These are sooooo sick! If I didn't have red all over my clubs (they would like like christmas clubs haha), I would really consider this!

I keep going back to the Pure Pro....so sick. Can we get a THP discount on them by chance. :banana:

Hey Guys,

I have been following all of your feedback really closely and appreciate all of it. I have lowered the price on these Limited Edition Masters Grips to get a little closer to what your feedback suggested. Please remember this process isn't the same that we use to make our traditional grips. Our incurred cost is much higher causing us only to do this type of grip on a Limited basis. Keep the feedback coming I appreciate it.

Jason

Stupid question, but can I put these on without the air attachment? Just use tape/lighter fluid like normal?

Stupid question, but can I put these on without the air attachment? Just use tape/lighter fluid like normal?

Yes you can. And no tape is needed unless you want to build it up.

Hi Rob,

Yes you can install these with double sided tape and solvent. If you use lighter fluid try to keep it off the accent paint it may try to remove it.

Jason

2-3x a year???

Most of my grips are 6-7 years old and my wedges are the only thing that show a lot of wear. I am still rocking the stock Nike Slingshot grips on my irons! Unfortunately, the last 2 years I haven't been able to golf nearly as much as I used but for the first 5 years of owning my clubs I put well over 150 rounds of golf on them and never thought once about replacing the grips.

I LOVE the green grips though! If I wasn't in the process of getting all new clubs, I would consider getting these even though nothing in, on or around my bag is green. But, bags can always be changed! LOL

6-7 years and they're not dry rotting? I change mine every winter, sometimes get away with a 1 1/2 out of them.

Hey Guys,

I have been following all of your feedback really closely and appreciate all of it. I have lowered the price on these Limited Edition Masters Grips to get a little closer to what your feedback suggested. Please remember this process isn't the same that we use to make our traditional grips. Our incurred cost is much higher causing us only to do this type of grip on a Limited basis. Keep the feedback coming I appreciate it.

Jason

Always like to hear when a company is listening to consumers. I have 2 sets of Pure Grips now and absolutely love the product.

Hi Rob,

Yes you can install these with double sided tape and solvent. If you use lighter fluid try to keep it off the accent paint it may try to remove it.

Jason
OK, cool. Thanks Jason. Was just in the market for new grips so the timing is perfect. Thanks for the advice.

Hey Guys,

Jason
Very cool Jason....I still have the ones I ordered but might jump on this now to have for the future.

I keep going back to the Pure Pro....so sick. Can we get a THP discount on them by chance. :banana:

Hi Nate,

Unfortunately on these limited Edition Masters Grips I cant discount them. I just lowered the price on them to get closer to the feedback I have been seeing. We will run more specials with THP in the near future.

Thanks,

Jason

Very cool Jason....I still have the ones I ordered but might jump on this now to have for the future.

Thanks Nate your faster at the reply them I am. LOL Please let me know if you do try them out I would like to hear your feedback and see how they look on your clubs.

Jason

Thanks Nate your faster at the reply them I am. LOL Please let me know if you do try them out I would like to hear your feedback and see how they look on your clubs.

Jason
One last question....how long are they going to be available?

Thanks for the comparison Jason. I'll have to ponder the purchase of THP grips as I have shafts coming in from KBS. Black on white shafts....mmmmm good :)

I have the THP Pure grips and I am extremely happy about it and them. Soft yet firm, they don't tear your golfs and are easy on the hands. I've had them on clubs for several months and they still feel like new.

Do they come in midsize?

One last question....how long are they going to be available?

We will have them available until we sell out. They should last until early next week but you never know I think Hank Haney is going to tweet some images of these grips and show them at his appearances in Augusta.

Do they come in midsize?

These limited Edition Grips don't come in midsize. I have seen a couple reply's asking for the midsize it might be something in the future. If you have some interest remember that rubber is very pliable and will stretch a good amount so its possible to put several wraps of tape to make these midsize.

Jason

Do they come in midsize?

Two wraps will make them midsize, three will take you to large. 12 wraps and you can be like Gary Watson

Back