FS: Cleveland Classic 4 35" RH

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Putter is in very good condition. Has some light wear on the bottom but no nicks, the face has no nicks or scratches as well as the back. Grip is slightly dirty but not very noticeable. 35", right handed. Only selling to fund for another putter or towards a driver shaft.

$60. FREE SHIPPING. CONUS ONLY

(sorry for picture quality)

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

Im willing to trade for a couple dozen RX balls or maybe some TaylorMade Tour burners. Let me know if your interested.

great feel to this putter i the classic 6 GLWS

PM SENT!!!

Re-opened thread. Sorry 'bout that, bridges.

No worries, the deal fell through.

This is still available if anyone is interested send me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLWS Bridges, I use a Cleveland VP Milled and Cleveland makes a much better putter than most folks believe.

GLWS Bridges, I use a Cleveland VP Milled and Cleveland makes a much better putter than most folks believe.

U want another one? haha

Really need to get rid of this, I'm open to trades. Offer away

Ok I'm open to anything now, just offer away then we can go from there.

If you make it LH, I will trade you Snookie and some hair gel? Cool? Seriously, GLWTS. That is a nice flatstick. An oldie but goodie.

If you make it LH, I will trade you Snookie and some hair gel? Cool? Seriously, GLWTS. That is a nice flatstick. An oldie but goodie.

Make it a new hat and Jessica alba and you have a deal.

Alright last bump for this one. I still have it. Let me know if you are interested.

I will take a payment plan of $30 one week then $30 next week.

Alright last bump for this one. I still have it. Let me know if you are interested.

I will take a payment plan of $30 one week then $30 next week.

I love payment plans! Esp ones with 0 percent interest.

I got a Burner 2.0 4I and 6I with a stiff shaft that I would trade you. Both clubs hardly used part of my set that was not in my bag when it was stolen a few weeks ago. Needles to say I am not using them with my new set. Maybe you want a couple of back-ups or something for the range bag.

I got a Burner 2.0 4I and 6I with a stiff shaft that I would trade you. Both clubs hardly used part of my set that was not in my bag when it was stolen a few weeks ago. Needles to say I am not using them with my new set. Maybe you want a couple of back-ups or something for the range bag.

No thanks I have a set of 2.0s 4-PW.
Appreciate the offer though.

Back