Spencer Levin played my home course today.

Dr.Deuss

Reaction score
Handicap
This was pretty cool, Spencer Levin was in Sacramento playing a public course with some friends today. That course just happened to be my local gem Ancil Hoffman. He was somewhere on the back 9 when he came in for a beer run. Walked out of the clubhouse with an arm full of Pabst tall cans. Asked if he needed a hand, said no but needed a few more drinks. After, he hung out and played dice with his buddies. Just a normal guy that can play golf pretty well. Anyway, fun PGATour sighting of the day. Oh, and I heard he was -3 under on the front.

Wow, what a cool experience! Even if he drinks PBR, hehe....you know he's had a kegger or two in his day.

That's cool what dice game?

This was pretty cool, Spencer Levin was in Sacramento playing a public course with some friends today. That course just happened to be my local gem Ancil Hoffman. He was somewhere on the back 9 when he came in for a beer run. Walked out of the clubhouse with an arm full of Pabst tall cans. Asked if he needed a hand, said no but needed a few more drinks. After, he hung out and played dice with his buddies. Just a normal guy that can play golf pretty well. Anyway, fun PGATour sighting of the day. Oh, and I heard he was -3 under on the front.

Nice, but I'll bet he wishes he was somewhere else.......

What an awesome experience. When John Daly was in high school (Helias in Jefferson City, MO), he used to play what was formerly Moberly C.C. here in town. I was obviously too young at that time, but I have heard some stories about how far he hit them even back then.

3 under drinking beers, nice, I'm jealous

Nice, but I'll bet he wishes he was somewhere else.......
Golf Channel was on in the bar, and he's staring right at it as a clip about the masters comes on.

Back