SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

I was looking at the NC thread and as good as they look, I can't see myself gaming anything other than a Seemore. Even though I don't pay much attention to the RST much anymore because the setup as become so ingrained, I can't picture myself without it. This is honestly the first time I can say I'm not even considering switching my putter. We've been gaming/testing this putter for a while and initially I said I would consider using something else but I've since changed my mind. Anyone else feel the same way?

I used another putter today other than my SeeMore which I have used exclusively for months. I felt lost out there for the first 5 holes without the RST. I would say my putting is far more automatic with the SeeMore and I am sure I dropped a few strokes today without it in the bag.

I was looking at the NC thread and as good as they look, I can't see myself gaming anything other than a Seemore. Even though I don't pay much attention to the RST much anymore because the setup as become so ingrained, I can't picture myself without it. This is honestly the first time I can say I'm not even considering switching my putter. We've been gaming/testing this putter for a while and initially I said I would consider using something else but I've since changed my mind. Anyone else feel the same way?

Other than a few rounds with the T.P. Mills navel that made its way around I've stuck with the SeeMore since starting the testing. It's a world of difference bringing out one of my blade Putter after all this time with a mid-mallet.

I would love to try another MM at some Lou.t, like the new #7 Bettinardi, lol, but that's not likely.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Other than a few rounds with the T.P. Mills navel that made its way around I've stuck with the SeeMore since starting the testing. It's a world of difference bringing out one of my blade Putter after all this time with a mid-mallet.

I would love to try another MM at some Lou.t, like the new #7 Bettinardi, lol, but that's not likely.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I've got the #7 Duey. It got kicked back to the curb for the Seemore.

I've got the #7 Duey. It got kicked back to the curb for the Seemore.

Wow, but I shouldn't be surprised based on performance. It's just the Putter Ho in me. I don't see my SM going anywhere.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Wow, but I shouldn't be surprised based on performance. It's just the Putter Ho in me. I don't see my SM going anywhere.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I haven't gamed a single different putter since receiving the Si3. I just have no desire to change. My putting numbers have improved, I feel like I have a better stroke, understanding of putting, and I love the classic look of it. Why would I change? :)

Last edited:
Still loving my SeeMore FGP. My putting has improved dramatically since I committed to learning the SeeMore method and using the RST. No desire to even try other putters.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Still loving my SeeMore Si4. I have made one slight Body change in Addressing the ball. Although it wouldnt be considered correct. It has done wonders with my Putting. Im getting better control & speed. No 3 putts. I will take a picture soon and Post it of my body & feet position The RST is not affected in the least bit . Sill perfect there.

Played in a tourney on Sunday and had 29 putts (17-12)and shot an even 80. I was on fire on the back 9 with the Si3! Made 2 putts over 15 feet and made every single putt I had under 6 feet. I had one 3 putt on the front that was a bad lag from about 50 feet. Rolled it past about 8 feet and missed the comebacker. Outside of that it was a very solid day with the Si3!

Had 31 putts on punched and sanded greens on Saturday. Should have been lower as I had one putt tracking directly into the hole and it hit a dead piece of punched out grass and kicked left. Really concentrating on posture lately and it has helped tremendously. I don't think I missed a putt inside 3 feet that day and I'm the king of missing those.

Had 31 putts on punched and sanded greens on Saturday. Should have been lower as I had one putt tracking directly into the hole and it hit a dead piece of punched out grass and kicked left. Really concentrating on posture lately and it has helped tremendously. I don't think I missed a putt inside 3 feet that day and I'm the king of missing those.

Nice chunky... I hate sandy greens!!

Posture is something that I still have to stay on top of. Easily find myself slouching at times which will impact my ability to square up the putter. Generally speaking, since switching from my previous putters (was always trying something) to the SeeMore I have seen a decrease of 4 putts per round. For me, anything over 12 feet requires a perfect read and while not a ton more of those go in than they did before I still make my fair share of them. The biggest difference for me is within 10 feet. I rarely miss within 4 feet anymore and I make a ton of 8-10 footers now. Still hard to imagine going to any other putter without the RST technology.

I did put a larger grip on about 3 weeks ago and I believe that has additionally helped with calming my hands down and not swaying the putter head so much on the back stroke.

I can not recommend enough anyone that is struggling with alignment issues especially within 10 feet to give this a go. Sure feels amazing when you are draining those 6 foot par saves!!

This thread has enlightened me on a brand of putters that I would not have originally considered prior to today. It seems that everyone has been quite happy with adding these to their arsenals. Their customer service appears to be outstanding as well.

This thread has enlightened me on a brand of putters that I would not have originally considered prior to today. It seems that everyone has been quite happy with adding these to their arsenals. Their customer service appears to be outstanding as well.

Best customer service in the golf industry IMO! The goal of SeeMore is to make you a better putter... PERIOD!

Does anyone use a seemore belly putter? I was thinking of changing mine to a belly putter. Looking for some feedback. I may email them and see if I can get a shaft from them. Any opinions? I am using a si2 if that matters.

Tapatalking from iPhone

Posture is something that I still have to stay on top of. Easily find myself slouching at times which will impact my ability to square up the putter. Generally speaking, since switching from my previous putters (was always trying something) to the SeeMore I have seen a decrease of 4 putts per round. For me, anything over 12 feet requires a perfect read and while not a ton more of those go in than they did before I still make my fair share of them. The biggest difference for me is within 10 feet. I rarely miss within 4 feet anymore and I make a ton of 8-10 footers now. Still hard to imagine going to any other putter without the RST technology.

I did put a larger grip on about 3 weeks ago and I believe that has additionally helped with calming my hands down and not swaying the putter head so much on the back stroke.

I can not recommend enough anyone that is struggling with alignment issues especially within 10 feet to give this a go. Sure feels amazing when you are draining those 6 foot par saves!!

I'm with you cookie... if I get myself in the correct setup I'm hitting my lines nearly everytime. But the important thing is if I don't, I know why and how to fix it... I think my SeeMore and putting system has also helped me to read greens better. Since I know I'm hitting my lines I can see how the ball breaks vs what I thought it was going to and make mental adjustments for next time. As oppose to saying to myself I must have pulled it... or saying I can't believe it didn't break when I actually pushed it.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I've read through most of the pages in this thread and didn't see this question. I was wondering if or when you switch to a different putter is it the same length as the SeeMore so the same setup and stroke is used?

That's a great question and one I have to answer no right now because my seeMore was built on what spec's they felt were right for their system based on my measurements. None of my other putters are the same length, loft, or even toe hang.

I think I could get by ok, but at the same my putting with the other putters struggles if I attempt to bring them out.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I've read through most of the pages in this thread and didn't see this question. I was wondering if or when you switch to a different putter is it the same length as the SeeMore so the same setup and stroke is used?

When I was fitted via phone for my SeeMore my knuckle to ground distance resulted in the need for a 35 inch putter so yes I would stay with that length if I switched and use the setup and stroke taught by Pat O'Brien with any putter I own. Great question!

Tappin' from my iPad!

When I was fitted via phone for my SeeMore my knuckle to ground distance resulted in the need for a 35 inch putter so yes I would stay with that length if I switched and use the setup and stroke taught by Pat O'Brien with any putter I own. Great question!

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's what I was thinking is once you learn the correct setup and mechanics it should transfer over to any putter. If JB and others go back to the SeeMore to correct alignment issues then everything else about the stroke should still be the same which means same length putter, right?

That's what I was thinking is once you learn the correct setup and mechanics it should transfer over to any putter. If JB and others go back to the SeeMore to correct alignment issues then everything else about the stroke should still be the same which means same length putter, right?

I would agree with that completely. I know that JB has mentioned when his putting is a bit off he will go back to the SeeMore for a bit to refresh his fundamentals if you will. To get into the same position each time, I think the same putter length would be critical in that equation.

It should be yes, but I still found it different due to the RST not being there. It just gives you that extra bit of feedback to let you know your setup is solid. When using the Si4 I'm not looking for the RST, but when using something else I miss it.

It should be yes, but I still found it different due to the RST not being there. It just gives you that extra bit of feedback to let you know your setup is solid. When using the Si4 I'm not looking for the RST, but when using something else I miss it.

So you use a different length putter when not using the SeeMore and your posture and mechanics are still the same?

Back