PURE Grips THP Style

Woah! My irons don't need regripping, but I may get some sandpaper to change that very soon!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Very Nice grips! As well as easy to do it yourself!

That is TBD at this time. I will know more details tomorrow.

is it tomorrow yet? hahaha I keep coming in here forgetting I have to wait. I am so impressed with the fact that team THP is getting these.

I really don't see myself going away from pure grips and time soon. I love the concept a quick and easy way to change grips. I have thought about picking up some midsize grips to see if I want to go that route down the road. I can throw them on and then remove them without messing them up. Awesome!

I really don't see myself going away from pure grips and time soon. I love the concept a quick and easy way to change grips. I have thought about picking up some midsize grips to see if I want to go that route down the road. I can throw them on and then remove them without messing them up. Awesome!

you could just throw some wraps under your current grips.

I guess I will be hitting the store to try these grips out, and if I like them, they will be mine!!!

Very classy logoing on the grips, I like it a lot.

I'd def buy if another color besides black

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Hmmm I am now pondering Pure grips. I think these were the grips on my Scratch wedges. :blob:

They look great, only if I played that style grip. Very good looking though

I think a THP green would look sick! I like the red grips too.

1 set black, the other set THP green for a buck extra each. No need for any colors other than that :)

Bump for the awesomeness that this is. Think this thread fell pretty quickly last night with so much activity and some people probably have not seen this yet.

Looking forward to more news on this product; my wife was even digging the logo on the grip!!

more THP awesomeness! i just put BW on my wedges and while they are ok, they arent THP!! i may and probaly will put these on my wedges :) not a fan of black, but if black is what they come in ill still buy and support THP

I'm hoping these are available soon. I have some clubs that need new grips asap.

I'm hoping these are available soon. I have some clubs that need new grips asap.

have you tried PURE grips in the past?

have you tried PURE grips in the past?

I have, but not this style. I think I'll like them better than the wrap style that I tried before.

great news GG!!!

Back