What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pregame on ESPN... then the Chiefs and Bills. Go Chiefs!!!!

Ravens game in a second!

Just turned on CBS. Go Chiefs!

One of the few times I'll be able to see a Chiefs game up here in NY... surrounded by Bills fans but sporting the chiefs gear to represent!!!

David Cook singing the National Anthem at the Chiefs game. Hope the fans say "brave" and not "Chiefs" at the end.

David Cook singing the National Anthem at the Chiefs game. Hope the fans say "brave" and not "Chiefs" at the end.

did they? The anthem in Houston was well done

did they? The anthem in Houston was well done

Probably about half of them said Chiefs at the end. You could hear it but it wasn't as loud as normal.

David Cook did a wonderful job on the Anthem.

Pitt and Bal
and
Philly and ST

pitt vs balt and bears vs falcons

Red Zone channel now.

Vikings-Chargers.

Me too. Might switch back and forth between women's final of the open though... We'll see....

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Anyone else looking forward to the Entourage, True Blood and Curb your Enthusiasm tonight on HBO?

giants vs redskins telecast and nfl redzone

Anyone else looking forward to the Entourage, True Blood and Curb your Enthusiasm tonight on HBO?

Entourage and Curb, yes. Never watched True Blood.

I never really realize just how many shows I get hooked on until the "new episode" commercials start popping up..

I can't wait for Fringe, HIMYM, Big Bang, Archer, Bob's Burgers (if it gets another season).. Southland, Franklin and Bash..

So many shows and I am probably forgetting some.

football... well im waiting for the dallas game to start

60 Minutes.

Dallas/Jets game. Hopefully watching the 'Boys kick some green behinds blue!

bait car

Extreme Home Makeover, I had the TV all day, my bride wants to watch this one now so it is here turn with the remote.

9/11: 10 Years Later

Gut wrenching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back