The Morgan Cup After Hours

I honestly believe that was because I was over swinging in the morning as I knew Biggsy was there. Afternoon was my own ball. I only lost 2 balls that Saturday I believe. ;). Both in the morning round.

I'll gladly give you a rematch any time.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

It was nice to watch. And every time I thought I applied pressure by making a putt, you made yours. You weren't suppose to do that.

I still laugh every time I think about the morning round on Saturday. Ddec and I are on the 5th tee, and biggsy and belbs drive up in their cart. I turn around and ask them "what are you guys doing here?" because we finished on the 4th green and they were just hitting their tee shots. biggsy then says "both of us hit our tee shots OB so we just conceded the hole." I just started laughing, because I figured that was going to happen at least once with that pairing. Luckily for me, belbs was more accurate in the afternoon match.

haha that was pretty funny. You and I made a mess out of that hole ourselfs. We went from fairway, to waste bunker, to greenside bunker haha

Those videos were hilarious! Mc looks like it was a blast. Ddec doing work on the putt putt course

Those videos were hilarious! Mc looks like it was a blast. Ddec doing work on the putt putt course

Well, the putt putt courses stay open longer than the normal courses do, so after like Oct. 31st we play on the Fall series Mini-Putt tour of NY. I'm going for comeback player of the year this year...

You all were having a great time! Loved the putt putt videos.

It was nice to watch. And every time I thought I applied pressure by making a putt, you made yours. You weren't suppose to do that.

Ha. It doesn't happen often. Weren't you supposed to have a partner?

Ha. It doesn't happen often. Weren't you supposed to have a partner?

He was with me. I got Round 4 in a Major DJ that afternoon, lol

He was with me. I got Round 4 in a Major DJ that afternoon, lol

he was just hungry dude. The man needed a snickers so he could hit more knock down shots

Love all these memories coming back.

they had us...hell it was them against you. you held your own and then I woke up. I think I napped for the first 8 holes.

Biggsy's chip in was fantastic!!! he even gave a BOOM baby!!
Nothing like a penalty birdie, that deserved some sort of boom.

You guys clawed your way back. The match, early on, had the makings of something disastrous for you two. Just showed what you boys are made of!

You mean this funny!

Spoiler
SWFlaTCUncleD.jpg

OR This funny

Spoiler
Tiredwarriorthegang.jpg
Oh my...that's freakin' hysterical!

If they had a beer cart it would have been a little better. We had a good start going then had to stop for 36 holes of intense mini golf competition.
You had had enough buddy...LOL :D

ummm, you hadnt eaten in 17 days
Jrod's food jokes just don't get old.

I still laugh every time I think about the morning round on Saturday. Ddec and I are on the 5th tee, and biggsy and belbs drive up in their cart. I turn around and ask them "what are you guys doing here?" because we finished on the 4th green and they were just hitting their tee shots. biggsy then says "both of us hit our tee shots OB so we just conceded the hole." I just started laughing, because I figured that was going to happen at least once with that pairing. Luckily for me, belbs was more accurate in the afternoon match.
Not one of our better moments.

After that hole, the nerves calmed and then adrenaline kicked in and I nuked an 8 iron about 2 clubs too long on that par 3.

Here are some videos that I uploaded tonight.
Warning some may have foul language

Puttin4Bird
[video=youtube;RgalqUu-4pY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgalqUu-4pY[/video]

DirtyDawg67

OEM Kevin

Yoccos and ddec

Yoccos

worst mini golf shot ever

Lmao. Mini golf was epic. And so effin hot.

Oh man. What a great time with awesome (not just MarcAwesome) people.

hahaha, awesome videos guys. I have enjoyed watching them all and reading the comments. I want to go back to FL.

Here are a couple more I just loaded

DirtyDawg hitting a knockdown shot

Gators

hahaha, I had forgotten about that putt. lol @ knockdown.

I thought it was a great shot.

lol, the ball striking was stellar and the turf interaction was top notch.

Some great stuff, boys. It must be nice to be young. I couldn't pull off the mini golf. I could no longer be hot.

Kevin

I think my shirt is still wet from that night.

all these videos are great!! I gotta make an outing at some point.

I love how TC just shows up in videos....talking to somebody and TC just walks up and gets in the shot....friggin ham!

Dean, I like that you found the bleeping button. I have a bunch of vids I could send you! haha

Here are some videos that I uploaded tonight.
Warning some may have foul language

Puttin4Bird
[video=youtube;RgalqUu-4pY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgalqUu-4pY[/video]

DirtyDawg67

OEM Kevin

Yoccos and ddec

Yoccos

worst mini golf shot ever

Great videos! I love Luke just smiling in the background of the Legendary Ball Striker Brother's video!

all these videos are great!! I gotta make an outing at some point.

I love how TC just shows up in videos....talking to somebody and TC just walks up and gets in the shot....friggin ham!

hahahaha! I can't help it.

Really enjoyed the videos guys. Great to see that added dimension of the weekend.

CB conked out was classic, as was poor Seth absolutely out of it haha!

Back