My "Little shop of horrors"

milehighgolfer

Hacking at Altitude
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
After organizing my storage area a couple of weeks ago, I found I have some room to tinker with my clubs. So I have been collecting the needed tools and supplies over the past two weeks and completed it this week.

what I had to work with
shop002.jpg

the work area
shop001.jpg

under the cabinet there is a 1 gallon compressor
shop004.jpg

my 3 wood undergoing "motivational treatment"
shop003.jpg

The cabinet was an old one that was in my kitchen when I moved in.
The compressor allows me to use air to install/remove grips.

I feel if you are serious about your golf equipment, then you should be equipped to work on them. I shouldn't have to pay anyone to work on my clubs again except for adjusting heads. The total project cost about $200 with the puller being half of that.

Hope this motivates others to do the same. If I can find the space in a 4x8 closet then everyone can. Now you just need to get permission from your wifes.

Looks good man! I'm currently relegated to my back deck and kitchen table until we move into a bigger place. Should be an easy sell to the gf!

Way to go! Great use of space. I want to take over a small area of my basement. But I have to convince the wife first!

Nice work MHG. I have been pondering getting my own setup so I can do work to my own clubs as well. Really hate having to go to the shop and wait, when I know I could more than likely do it myself.

Nice job milehigh, I know you will enjoy every minute you spend in your "little shop".

That turned out nice. I am pondering doing something similar. I'm really interested in figuring out how to do most of my own club work.

Nice job milehigh, I know you will enjoy every minute you spend in your "little shop".

Very nice. I really don't have the room, but will some day. Enjoy it and I will just send my projects to you, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

That looks amazing. I'd definately be interested in learning how to tinker with my clubs.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Great job man, glad you have caught the bug to work on your own clubs. While not everyone would enjoy the process, I personally enjoy working on them.

nice little workshop. Someday ill hopefully have room enough to do the same.

nice little workshop. Someday ill hopefully have room enough to do the same.

Just takes a closet Cheffor. BTW how are you swinging that driver shaft? As soon as my golfworks package arrives I will have its 3 wood brother pulled.

Just takes a closet Cheffor. BTW how are you swinging that driver shaft? As soon as my golfworks package arrives I will have its 3 wood brother pulled.

Loving it. Tempted to get one put in my three wood. And in a 900 sq foot house with 4 people the closets are all taken

Loving it. Tempted to get one put in my three wood. And in a 900 sq foot house with 4 people the closets are all taken

I'll shoot you a message when I pull it. Also got a Harrison Saga that i'm gonna try in the driver but I will keep the V2 as backup. Also, you always have the attic!

I'll shoot you a message when I pull it. Also got a Harrison Saga that i'm gonna try in the driver but I will keep the V2 as backup. Also, you always have the attic!

Awesome, I'm amazed at how well that shaft improved my tee game. Would like to see how it would improve my 3 wood as well.

Very nice setup MileHigh! My biggest "must" is a catch basin for regripping solvent. I'm way jealous of your setup.

Back