Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
I have been on THP for two months exactly now, and I feel that since the "honeymoon period" is over that I need to post this.

I originally joined THP when Callaway retweeted their tweet about the British Open contest. I joined and entered the contest, but I had no idea what I was getting into. I wasn't very active on THP at first after the contest, but I soon realized what this community had in store for me.

I've used THP to help me make a lot of the decisions I have since then, and I would like to thank all forum members for their prompt responses. I just hope to be able to return the favor to all of you soon. Soon enough I was very active here and making friends with an interest in golf that matched mine.

Now, after a short 2 months, I feel like an accepted member of the community. I have discussed THP activities such as the Morgan Cup and the Outing, even though I wasn't able to attend either. I have been blessed to test the Greesaver divot repair tool and influence others' decisions to get it themselves. The community here is great, I just wanted to say that.

Sorry if I'm rambling, but I just wanted to let all of you new forum members know how great this community is if you stick around and stay active. Love this community and it will love you back!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

It's our pleasure to have you here! Glad you are enjoying yourself and the forum. (And, hopefully, the home page articles)

Glad you found us and glad you stuck around!

It's our pleasure to have you here! Glad you are enjoying yourself and the forum. (And, hopefully, the home page articles)

Of course! Love the reviews that you guys do!

Glad you found us, and you have been a great member in your short time here.

I was worried you got injured and were out for two months or something brutal like that!

Great to have you aboard Damaikis!!

Glad to have you here. I too am fairly new and couldnt have asked for a better place to be. Like I say, theres no better place thn THP than the golf course itself!

Congrats on the 2 months. You have been a great forum member so far and glad to have you

You have been a great contributor to the forum and I am glad to see you here. Keep it up!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice post - echos my feelings.

Nice post Damaikis, I know how you feel, I just made nine months on Friday myself and certainly have made some super friends here, this is a great family.

I have been on THP for two months exactly now, and I feel that since the "honeymoon period" is over that I need to post this.

I originally joined THP when Callaway retweeted their tweet about the British Open contest. I joined and entered the contest, but I had no idea what I was getting into. I wasn't very active on THP at first after the contest, but I soon realized what this community had in store for me.

I've used THP to help me make a lot of the decisions I have since then, and I would like to thank all forum members for their prompt responses. I just hope to be able to return the favor to all of you soon. Soon enough I was very active here and making friends with an interest in golf that matched mine.

Now, after a short 2 months, I feel like an accepted member of the community. I have discussed THP activities such as the Morgan Cup and the Outing, even though I wasn't able to attend either. I have been blessed to test the Greesaver divot repair tool and influence others' decisions to get it themselves. The community here is great, I just wanted to say that.

Sorry if I'm rambling, but I just wanted to let all of you new forum members know how great this community is if you stick around and stay active. Love this community and it will love you back!

It is these types of posts that make this forum the best!

glad you enjoy the site

Last edited:
Glad you're here...I seem to end up on the same threads as you!

Back