Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The window regulator in my Honda is screwed up, and the window is all the way down, and there is a chance of rain today. Lets hope the garbage bag and duct tape holds up.

The window regulator in my Honda is screwed up, and the window is all the way down, and there is a chance of rain today. Lets hope the garbage bag and duct tape holds up.

ouch jr that sucks!

My rant is that I couldn't go fishing last night because all the rain made the lake come over the launch and 30' into the parking lot. Then we went to our archery shop to get some bows adjusted. CLOSED. Atleast the ice cream place was still open at 9pm! Then I almost back the Ford Escape into a truck.....geez.

Don't let that stuff bake you will be hating life.

I love cable type window regulators, its like beautiful job security.

Don't let that stuff bake you will be hating life.

I love cable type window regulators, its like beautiful job security.

damn door is built like a tank for someone like me. Took an hour to get the freaking panel off with me and dad working at it. Realized repair was beyond our skill level, and are taking it to the shop on Wednesday.

I got a new roommate [/end rant]

Thats it, its time for a race, me and my pushcart against you and your cart.

I should race you on foot! I can shoot pretty well using just a hybrid lol

Had to go do the walk of shame today and beg for my old job back. Between the hours worked, plus killing my golf game and spending no time with my wife this just wasn't for me. Good thing I NEVER burn bridges. Hopefully they have me back.

Had to go do the walk of shame today and beg for my old job back. Between the hours worked, plus killing my golf game and spending no time with my wife this just wasn't for me. Good thing I NEVER burn bridges. Hopefully they have me back.

Sorry to hear that man :(

I'm with you man, in fact I think we had this discussion when in Florida. Glad you to go back to a job that gave you a better quality of life. You should look for a job in Florida.

I'm with you man, in fact I think we had this discussion when in Florida. Glad you to go back to a job that gave you a better quality of life. You should look for a job in Florida.

Soon as the house is gone next year my friend I will be doing just that. I hope I get down there while the housing market is still ridiculously buyer friendly.

Hell I might even move to Canada. You said you don't get snow there.

I frickin hate average or less motels anymore. Get this, laying in bed the first night here I spot an ant crawling on my bed, no biggy but sort of. Then another one, so I sleep like crap itching all night, lol. No sign of them the next AM so I go on to work and the next night I find several again. I'm here for 5 1/2 weeks off and on, so I have a ton of stuff and talk myself out of bitching and getting another room. Well, I get off work, another long shift, talking to Liz on the phone and kill two more ON ME!

I go to the front desk and they give me a room thats about 2 miles from the first, but its their best room, haha. This dude has a jacuzzi tube, a cieling fan, potted plants and a big tv, lmao. I'm in the tub watching the game and typing to my buddies. What sucks is, they only have me in this room a few days and then its back to bugville. They need a few days to spray, etc.

I'm going to work on them through the company who's paying for this, but hog heaven right now, haha

I frickin hate average or less motels anymore. Get this, laying in bed the first night here I spot an ant crawling on my bed, no biggy but sort of. Then another one, so I sleep like crap itching all night, lol. No sign of them the next AM so I go on to work and the next night I find several again. I'm here for 5 1/2 weeks off and on, so I have a ton of stuff and talk myself out of bitching and getting another room. Well, I get off work, another long shift, talking to Liz on the phone and kill two more ON ME!

I go to the front desk and they give me a room thats about 2 miles from the first, but its their best room, haha. This dude has a jacuzzi tube, a cieling fan, potted plants and a big tv, lmao. I'm in the tub watching the game and typing to my buddies. What sucks is, they only have me in this room a few days and then its back to bugville. They need a few days to spray, etc.

I'm going to work on them through the company who's paying for this, but hog heaven right now, haha
No pictures from the tub please. haha

That sucks, but it got better pretty fast! Have fun in your awesome room for a few days!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

No pictures from the tub please. haha

Come on, you liked the one I took after the Midwest git together, lol.

This really is a pretty nice motel all in all. The suck must be a mile long and 3 story, but no pest control I guess.

That sucks, but it got better pretty fast! Have fun in your awesome room for a few days!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Thanks, I could have a party in this thing if I knew anyone here.

Sinus infection. Didn't go to school today but have practice in a few hours.

Heard today on radio how close to 30% of young americans haven't learned or don't know solid information about 9/11. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I may be a history buff but seriously I can't believe the amount of people who either don't know about 9/11 or don't remember where they were.

Sinus infection. Didn't go to school today but have practice in a few hours.

Sorry about the sinus infection. The pain makes it hard to concentrate on anything.

At my son's HS, they won't let any athletes practice or play if they call in sick to school. Been that way for a while.

Kids who think that 9/11 or anything about it is humorous.

Doing a lesson today with a video (102 Minutes That Changed America) I just about lost it. Makes me fear for society.

My brother just started playing golf this summer. I gave him a bunch of my old clubs. Nike Dymo driver 3w and 5w. Nike SQ Sumo 18* hybrid. Adams Idea Pro Gold 3&4 Hybrids. Cleveland CG15 56* and 60* wedges. And an Odyssey White Ice #9. He got some old Cobra irons from my dad. On July 2nd my dad bought him 2 lessons with a PGA Instructor. He has yet to even call to schedule the first lesson. Yesterday he slowed everybody down because he was duffing the ball up the fairway. I told him to make a phone call to schedule the lessons.

I shake my head because he has fantastic starter clubs and lessons that are paid for. If somebody did that for me when I was starting, I would have been a lot better off.

Kids who think that 9/11 or anything about it is humorous.

Doing a lesson today with a video (102 Minutes That Changed America) I just about lost it. Makes me fear for society.

What could they think was hilarious about it?

What could they think was hilarious about it?

Apparently people leaping to their death. I'm still so appalled right now its ridiculous, I was shaking restraining my tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back