Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck just threw a pick-6....to Duke! Stanford only up 10-7 in the second quarter.

Luck just threw a pick-6....to Duke! Stanford only up 10-7 in the second quarter.

Keep us posted ary, I have got to watch them Dawgs.

Keep us posted ary, I have got to watch them Dawgs.

I think its a matter of minutes before Spurrier pulls Garcia and puts in Shaw.

I think its a matter of minutes before Spurrier pulls Garcia and puts in Shaw.

Yeah, looks like Garcia partied a little too hard last night.

Yeah, looks like Garcia partied a little too hard last night.

Except that it's now 7-6 South Carolina after Garcia throws a 35 yard TD pass to Jeffrey.

Duke is down 17-7 to Stanford in the middle of the 3rd quarter, and Duke has missed 3 field goals in this game. Yeah, it could be 17-16.

Let's go GEORGIA!!

(OSU sucks )

Except that it's now 7-6 South Carolina after Garcia throws a 35 yard TD pass to Jeffrey.

Duke is down 17-7 to Stanford in the middle of the 3rd quarter, and Duke has missed 3 field goals in this game. Yeah, it could be 17-16.

You do know we missed one, but it's 13-7 now Dawgs.

Wow GAs coach really has big balls for an onside kick? Damn

Richt had that onsides kick perfect, stinks that the kid was about a foot offsides.

Spurrier's cojones have always been big, calls the fake punt and gets a 60-something yard TD run out of it!

By the way, the party is over in Durham, Stanford now leads 30-7.

Richt's teams have always had a soft spot for the fake punt, I really don't understand, but some things just happen over and over.

I don't feel good about this game for some reason and I hope I am dead wrong!!!!! Go Dawgs. If we lose this one Coach will be in pressure cooker for the remainder or year!

I don't feel good about this game for some reason and I hope I am dead wrong!!!!! Go Dawgs. If we lose this one Coach will be in pressure cooker for the remainder or year!

Have you ever visited this website buddy? I have been following it for the past 4 years, and it is rare to see a coach work himself back out of the top ten. http://www.coacheshotseat.com/

Wait, you're saying that Richt wasn't already under pressure? That's funny.

Hokies win! ECU has a heck of a D. VT needs to work on the offense some kind of bad.

If Georgia does not win today then the alumni will begin the search... Richt will be a gonna!

Meanwhile, at the Auburn game earlier today, the eagle had an unfortunate meeting with a window:

Meanwhile, at the Auburn game earlier today, the eagle had an unfortunate meeting with a window:

Ha - like a trooper though just kept going!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I said it's great, to be, a TENNESSEE VOL!

See ya later Coach Richt :eek:(

Tennessee looking alright. Defense can't chill in the first quarter anymore though. And the butterfingers need to cease time now!

Tyler Bray for player of the week!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Afraid you are right, we cannot afford to give points to a team like South Carolina and expect to win. 7 (fake punt) + 7 (fumble to 8 yd line) + 7 ( pick six) = loss if we can't really get it together in the 4th quarter.

At least these young Dawgs keep fighting. Tie game 28 all.

Few mistakes by GA but they keep coming back. 2 pt conversion ties it; great game!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back