2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know how many names Mattycrapped has been given to this point. Is he approaching the same number as puttin-for-nombres?

I'd like to know how many names Mattycrapped has been given to this point. Is he approaching the same number as puttin-for-nombres?

im sure JB is keeping count like he is for OG

Shirt Happens

shirt-happens.jpg

Lol, that be funny if he was counting. I like dig dug

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I still have 8 months to go

Umm I have control of your avatar for one week buddy....:devil:

There are just so many options. Lets hope Dig Dug does outings better than he predicts football.

There are just so many options. Lets hope Dig Dug does outings better than he predicts football.

Yeah, obvious both teams d isn't up to par.

I actually found a video of TC, I didn't know he did commercials.

[YOUTUBE]r8hP9-qnAxk[/YOUTUBE]

Quoted because it just came on tv here and made me laugh even harder.

Never seen the commercial before, pretty funny

OMG that is frikkin HILARIOUS! That looks so much like TC

Sorry dude, but I've never seen TC that quiet, especially in front of a camera.

LMAO - TC can dance better than me!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

One thing I would like to maybe see at the outing is a class on driver fittings. I wish somebody could walk through spin, launch angel and other aspects of the fitting. I think it would be very informative to people at the outing.

One thing I would like to maybe see at the outing is a class on driver fittings. I wish somebody could walk through spin, launch angel and other aspects of the fitting. I think it would be very informative to people at the outing.

We put up a question way back when on adding a class on equipment taught by an expert and most said they were not interested.

We put up a question way back when on adding a class on equipment taught by an expert and most said they were not interested.

Really, I would like to see that.

I must have missed that question. Sorry. I will just come down and watch a few of the driver fittings this year. Hopefully I can gain some insight to the correct numbers to look for. Thanks for the quick reply.

Really, I would like to see that.

+2. I somehow missed that question and I would be completely interested. I have no clue what I'm looking for to be honest. I remember you telling me I need more spin and I always thought spin was BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back