Ultimate Raffle - 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day is getting close and once again, there will be a very cool raffle which for some is the highlight of the entire outing. This is only the start, as we have more to announce. You can check out last year's banquet dinner and raffle videos here. Some funny stuff in these videos.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...le-Contest-THP-Dinner-Videos&highlight=dinner

As you can see below, THP has assembled some incredible raffle prizes that will all be handed out at the THP Banquet dinner, and this is only the beginning. The raffle is simple...

960475342_uUGhT-L.jpg

Tickets
You purchase tickets for the drawing of these goods.
We pull numbers out of the THP Raffle Drum.
You come up and spin the wheel to find out if you are a lucky winner.

Like last year, just having your number called, does not automatically make you a winner.

Raffle tickets are $5 each
Or 5 for $20.
Bonus - If you buy $100 worth (at once), you will get 5 extra tickets free ($20 free)

To get your tickets, you can purchase them through the THP Store here or you can send it via PayPal to Golfergal at golfergal@thehackersparadise.com. DO NOT WRITE RAFFLE anywhere in your order, instead write outing tickets or something like that. Albatross Club discounts DO NOT apply to this purchase. You will also be able to purchase tickets at the banquet itself via cash or credit card.

You will receive a PM in return that will have your confirmation. Once at the outing, you will be given your actual tickets for the evening.

The Prizes
Prize #1 - Bettinardi .50 Caliber Putter
Those who have been to THP HQ, know it well. One of the nicest putters Bettinardi has ever created.

Prize #2 - Nike Method Concept - Limited Edition Masters Putter
Brand new and made by Nike for the 2012 Masters.

Prize #3 - TaylorMade RBZ Irons
Winner will receive a brand new set of RBZ irons.

Prize #4 - Matrix Shotmate GPS
This voice GPS is actually one of a kind. It has the THP Logo engraved on it.

Prize #5 - Adams CB3 Irons
Brand new set of Adams CB3 irons.

Prize #6 - Adams Speedline Fast 12 Driver
Choice of regular or stiff shaft in a brand new driver.

Prize #7 - Never Compromise Connoisseur Portofino
Brand new limited edition putter.

Prize #8 - Bridgestone Golf Ball Package
12 dozen golf balls of your choice after going through B-Fit

Prize #9 - TaylorMade Autographs Special Item
Limited to only 50 of these made. Previous equipment signed by players in a unique showcase box

Prize #10 - Rare SeeMore Putter w/ Champagne Finish
These have not been released and the lucky winner will get this rare limited putter.

The Twist
Like last year to have a little more fun with the raffle and keep people on the edge of their seat, we have the added twist.

1. We announce what prize is about to be raffled off
2. GolferGal will spin the raffle drum and call out the ticket number of the person.
3. That person will come up and spin the THP Wheel of Destiny
4. The wheel is marked with green saying "Congrats" and white saying "Try Again".

If you land on congrats, you win the prize mentioned. If the wheel lands on Try Again, your ticket goes back into the drum and we call up another person.

We think everybody will have a lot of fun with this and we have some incredible prizes available for everybody to win this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap. .50 Cal!

Oh snap. Some jaw dropping prizes on that list

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That whole list is crazy talk. Great job.

Can you buy tickets if you can't attend?

Tapatalk

• Admin
Can you buy tickets if you can't attend?

Tapatalk

Unfortunately not. This is just a special bonus for those in attendance that want to take their chance at some incredible prizes. One more thing that makes the outing, the ultimate weekend of golf.

I'll make it next year then.

Tapatalk

First item made my jaw DROP! I've seen this beauty in person and OMG it is gorgeous! Great prizes all the way down the list, of course the 12 dozen balls would be a great win, RBZ irons, Fast12 driver...wow! This is always so much fun too, can't wait!

Nothing like the wheel of destiny breaking your heart in front of 60 people lol.

Wow, some incredible prizes on that list!

HOLY .50 cal!!!!!!!!! wow i may bring a ton of cash and just buy it off of whoever wins it! lol

Wow those are some sick prizes. Did I say how awesome that Concept looked in Masters colors? haha

You had me at Nike Concept, I'm down for a hunny bone

HOLY .50 cal!!!!!!!!! wow i may bring a ton of cash and just buy it off of whoever wins it! lol

Yeah dude that putter is sick.

Awesome list of raffle goods right there folks. I love the Wheel of Destiny twist. Even though I got "try again" twice last year, LOL

What a great list, cannot wait to attend my first outing and taking part in my first THP raffle.

This adds a whole lot of excitement to what will be a Fantastic Outing. Great looking prize list.

Yeah, they are pretty special and hard to find. We think the entire list blows away years past and it's only the beginning.

Wow, this is absolutely incredible. THP treats its members so freakin well!

A .50 cal!!! That is my all time favorite putter and I have never even seen one in person. It's just that sexy!!!

Really, really cool prizes!

Holy crap what a list of prizes! This was a very enjoyable event last year and looks to be even better this go round!

Amazing!
That .50 cal would go straight in some display case in my office!

Back