Titlest 910 fairways vs Taylormade RBZ fairway wood

Jonnyy8699

Reaction score
I currently game the RBZ hybrid, and I really like it, and my 3 wood just broke, so I was thinking of buying the RBZ fairway wood. But on the Golf Digest Hot List, the Titleist 910 series was the category leader in performance and look/feel/sound, but also the RBZ was the category leader in innovation and demand. The main thing I am worried about is definitely performance, and forgiveness, and I hit almost all of my shots with fairway woods off the fairway, so I don't really need anything special for off the tee.

So which one do you prefer? Why? Whats the difference in feel, playability, forgiveness, distance, spin, trajectory, ect ect? Also what do you like about the Titleist 910F vs the 910FD? Which one is better for the fairway or tee, and which one has distance? Basically, post anything you have experienced with either of these woods.

Thanks guys!

Also, I am considering the Tour Edge Exotics XCG5, so let me know if that really stood out to you or anything.

Have you checked out their respective threads? There are tons of information on both of these clubs. FW woods are "hot" this year and when you add the Cleveland Mashie FW to the list, you have 3 of the most popular right now.

The two clubs you are looking at are going to be very different from each other. The size difference alone between the two is a big difference. I played the 910 F most of last year and liked it, but it was a little too small for my liking. The RBZ on the other hand is huge for a 3W. I settled this year on the Ping i20. Hit'em both and see what you like. There are a TON of great fairway woods out there this year.

I have the 910f, and I like it a lot. If you want to hit it off the deck more, then I would suggest the f over the fd because the f has a shallower face, and it makes me feel more confident over the ball. It also feels like more of the sole of the club is actually touching the ground, and that helps my confidence too. When I bought it, the rbz was not out, but I did try the r11 which I did not like too much. I know that they are the r11 and rbz are immensely different, so I would still try out both the 910 and the rbz.

Back