Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hahaha....I hear ya buddy!!! I dont agree though. I still wanna see you show a good score at this outing...last time I played Old Union I carded a 75

Yep I remember that and you played that golf course well! This time there will be some pressure on the line and we will see if your Morgan Cup experience pays off.... You will have local knowledge over my team mates however KellyBo will not. I must add today she struck the ball extremely well and will be up for the task. The only problem is you guys are on the wrong team :eek:).......

Yep I remember that and you played that golf course well! This time there will be some pressure on the line and we will see if your Morgan Cup experience pays off.... You will have local knowledge over my team mates however KellyBo will not. I must add today she struck the ball extremely well and will be up for the task. The only problem is you guys are on the wrong team :eek:).......

ummmm....Danny has seen that track as well, so there are NO excuses. I felt so much pressure at TMC, the first tee every day was so nerve racking.

Lock it down DawgDaddy as he is the only one who will remember this bet! :eek:)........

LOL, I am the older guy OG, my memory is getting worse daily, as I said earlier I have a bad case of Old Timers.
old_man_SMILEY.gif

Hey One-T and OG, I want in on this bet! OG will mop the kitchen floor every week for the rest of the year if we win! If your team wins, I'll mop it for the rest of the year. :D No wait a minute. That's not a good bet. You mop it already. Hmmmmmmmm. Let me think about this a little longer.

BTW, my lesson on tempo this week has me hitting the ball better than I have in quite a while. Watch out!

Hey One-T and OG, I want in on this bet! OG will mop the kitchen floor every week for the rest of the year if we win! If your team wins, I'll mop it for the rest of the year. :D No wait a minute. That's not a good bet. You mop it already. Hmmmmmmmm. Let me think about this a little longer.

BTW, my lesson on tempo this week has me hitting the ball better than I have in quite a while. Watch out!

Nawwww I like the you mop it for the rest of this year :eek:)!!

ummmm....Danny has seen that track as well, so there are NO excuses. I felt so much pressure at TMC, the first tee every day was so nerve racking.

Hey. Hey. Wait a minute there Jeffrey. I remember the driving range, the beautiful woods surrounding the course, some waterfall par 3 which I'm pretty sure I took a 9 on, but I couldn't tell you what a single fairway looked liked.

I thought this was better ball, not match-play fourball? It don't matter though I'm bringing yall to your knees...

Spoiler

In laughter

--
tapatalk

Had a great range session today...probably the best I have hit the ball in 2 weeks. If I can just get into a consistent schedule, then I can keep it up. Should be playing at least 9 with the family this weekend, so we will see how it goes.

I am going to be in GA this weekend. Maybe I can get a look at OG's game and see what KB has to beat me with.

hahaha....you need to think of something KB, dont let him off this easily

Hey. Hey. Wait a minute there Jeffrey. I remember the driving range, the beautiful woods surrounding the course, some waterfall par 3 which I'm pretty sure I took a 9 on, but I couldn't tell you what a single fairway looked liked.

I thought this was better ball, not match-play fourball? It don't matter though I'm bringing yall to your knees...

Spoiler

In laughter

--
tapatalk

I havent been back there since, so I have no advantage. Dont you be making excuses already. I am not sure what the format is. But, KB and I win no matter what the format.

Had a great range session today...probably the best I have hit the ball in 2 weeks. If I can just get into a consistent schedule, then I can keep it up. Should be playing at least 9 with the family this weekend, so we will see how it goes.

Way to go!!! :good:

My putting is beginning to show signs of life which would be very bad news for those Hicks w Sticks.

I will have my new Adams A12 OS irons at the get together so now I have even more weapons!! I need some ideas for my bet with Ole Gray.

I am going to be in GA this weekend. Maybe I can get a look at OG's game and see what KB has to beat me with.

Come on down buddy and we will hook ya up!!!!

I havent been back there since, so I have no advantage. Dont you be making excuses already. I am not sure what the format is. But, KB and I win no matter what the format.

You bumped your head didn't you? I just got done shooting a 92, hit 9 girs and 10 fwys while only putting 40 times. Nobody can compete with that, heck I'm unstoppable!

:beat-up:

--
tapatalk

40 putts. Sorry to hear it.

You bumped your head didn't you? I just got done shooting a 92, hit 9 girs and 10 fwys while only putting 40 times. Nobody can compete with that, heck I'm unstoppable!

:beat-up:

--
tapatalk

You sound like me on a decent hitting, no putting kind of day!

You sound like me on a decent hitting, no putting kind of day!

40 putts. Sorry to hear it.

It was brutal. Should've scored a lot better considering the yd I was playing, 6200. Wasn't a handicapped round as I was testing a hybrid so I was dropping 3-4 balls here and there to try. Don't worry DD, I'll get it in gear soon.

KB/Gray are we doing dinner at the fish place one night? That place was mighty fine!

--
tapatalk

It was brutal. Should've scored a lot better considering the yd I was playing, 6200. Wasn't a handicapped round as I was testing a hybrid so I was dropping 3-4 balls here and there to try. Don't worry DD, I'll get it in gear soon.

KB/Gray are we doing dinner at the fish place one night? That place was mighty fine!

--
tapatalk

Absolutely that is one fine sea food place and the service is great! Food is awesome so yea we got to go back and give them some business for sure!

Testing my new iphone

Whoa there big fella. That's a young man's toy. Sure you can handle that thing?

I inspired him T0AD, I got a new smartphone a couple of months ago and he fell in love with all of the apps.

I inspired him T0AD, I got a new smartphone a couple of months ago and he fell in love with all of the apps.

You sure did! I spent a long time downloading apps for him tonight. He's going to love it. Maybe we'll get some tapatalking going during the get together rounds.

You sure did! I spent a long time downloading apps for him tonight. He's going to love it. Maybe we'll get some tapatalking going during the get together rounds.

Sounds like a good plan KB, did you download Tapatalk for him already?

Sounds like a good plan KB, did you download Tapatalk for him already?

Yep - that's what he used to post a few comments above. ;)

Yep - that's what he used to post a few comments above. ;)

you better turn off autocorrect spelling so we can get OG talk instead of proper wording hehe

By any chance is there any more openings for this outing. I know i may be a little late to ask but i got to give it a shot.

Back