The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo sucks.

Should you not be writing up your initial review? :D

Cowboys win tomorrow night injuries and all then you apologize!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Side note. Nice little video for the Wilsons. Cutler still sucks though

Lol. Cutler is awesome.

Should you not be writing up your initial review? :D

Cowboys win tomorrow night injuries and all then you apologize!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Lol. I would but saving for some video and pictures. Romo is still lame.

I drafted him #1 in one FF league but benched him this week.

Just sayin.

GO STEELERS!!!!
They won't completely shut him down. He's too nice.
Go Ravens!!

They won't completely shut him down. He's too nice.
Go Ravens!!

Last year...

1st game: 9 touches, 29 yards, no TDs
2nd game: 11 touches, 50 yards, no TDs

He can't get any worse, right?

What does DTF mean?

Down
To
F

It was what the last alleged victim was wearing while being underage and hammered in that Georgia bar.

Last edited:
Down
To
F

It was what the last alleged victim was wearing while being underage and hammered in that Georgia bar.

Yeah, his decisions were definitely all the ladies' fault. He is a classy guy. :alien:

hahaha!

Anyways! tommorows that day finally!!

Whatever. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'll probably wake up at 5 am and not sleep well tonight.

Yeah, his decisions were definitely all the ladies fault. He is a classy guy. :alien:

Never said it was anyone's fault. The absurdity of everyone assuming he was guilty is naive, IMO. The 1st incident isn't news anymore when the celebrity is clearly innocent but people that don't follow the situation only remember he was in trouble before without realizing how it played out.

Never said it was anyone's fault. The absurdity of everyone assuming he was guilty is naive, IMO. The 1st incident isn't news anymore when the celebrity is clearly innocent but people that don't follow the situation only remember he was in trouble before without realizing how it played out.

I cant understand what youre saying. Oh well Steelers are still overrated. So is its finesse running game.

I never said he was guilty. I said he was a disgusting human being based on my personal feelings towards him during our times together.
And entirely innocent parties dont take 4 game suspensions without a fight!

I cant understand what youre saying. Oh well Steelers are still overrated. So is its finesse running game.

Hehehe, man I wish I was at THP HQ with you guys for tomorrow.

I'm ready for this season to satart for KC. Hopefully they can take down Buffalo.

Not sure I care for some of the games so early but it should be a good start to the season. Got a lot to do before kick offs start so hopefully it all works out.

Not sure I care for some of the games so early but it should be a good start to the season. Got a lot to do before kick offs start so hopefully it all works out.

One of the things that is killing me is that we had a Thursday game and two Monday games. That leaves too few for Sunday. I love full Sundays.

I'm finding it really hard to get excited for my Broncos this year. Maybe that's why I haven't gotten in the spirit yet but I'm hoping that improves. Oh yeah, Jay Cutler sux!

One of the things that is killing me is that we had a Thursday game and two Monday games. That leaves too few for Sunday. I love full Sundays.

I feel the same way. In a way, it doesn't even feel like the NFL season is starting tomorrow since the team I support isn't playing until Monday night, I can't get as excited as normal about tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back