The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty please, could we not talk about sausage in a male dominated forum?

And definitely don't mention meat grinder again!

Where's that lefty Canadian?

Kevin

Where's that lefty Canadian?

Kevin

Something to do with Boobies no doubt, especially after TC got him all riled up with those pictures earlier.

I have to buy a new car seats for my kid soon. I am dreading it because the one my wife wants cost as much as a Razr Hawk.

Craigslist. The brand new one will look like crap in a matter of weeks anyway

Talking about beer. Does anybody out there like Pumpkin beers? I love them. I am headed up to a beer store in Boone, NC (Peabody's) to get some great beer tomorrow. I can't wait.

I like pumpkin beer as well:drinks:

That too. THat would be easier than having to place bets.

It would suck knowing the outcomes of games...sports would be boring at that point.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I have a secret stash for golf stuff. Can your wife really tell that you bought a new golf club? If she does, you are just testing for THP. HAHA

Is the car seat for the new one?

I have tried to tell him about this...he hid it in a spot she could find it....hahaha

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Gas has definitely let domestic life get to him....dabbled? sausage making?

Hey Kevin, have you ever dabbled with sausage making? I have been doing some research and I think I am ready to make my first batch.

Craigslist. The brand new one will look like crap in a matter of weeks anyway

No, no, no and NO!

This is an excerpt from an MSN article, Ten things you should never buy used

Car seats

A car seat that's been in one accident may not protect your child in another. And damaged car seats aren't uncommon; a survey commissioned by Sainsbury's Bank in England discovered one in 10 car seats currently in use in that country had been involved in an accident.

Brand-new car seats can often be purchased for as little as $50, and safety technology tends to improve with each year, said Denise and Alan Fields, parents and authors of "Baby Bargains." That makes getting a new one pretty much a no-brainer.

Exception: You're getting the car seat from a friend or relative whom you'd trust with your child's life, because that's what you're doing. Still, check with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to make sure the model you're getting hasn't been recalled.

Regardless of whether you buy new or used, have an expert check your work to make sure the seat is installed correctly. The NHTSA has a list of free inspection sites at its Web site.

No, no, no and NO!

This is an excerpt from an MSN article, Ten things you should never buy used

Car seats

A car seat that's been in one accident may not protect your child in another. And damaged car seats aren't uncommon; a survey commissioned by Sainsbury's Bank in England discovered one in 10 car seats currently in use in that country had been involved in an accident.

Brand-new car seats can often be purchased for as little as $50, and safety technology tends to improve with each year, said Denise and Alan Fields, parents and authors of "Baby Bargains." That makes getting a new one pretty much a no-brainer.

Exception: You're getting the car seat from a friend or relative whom you'd trust with your child's life, because that's what you're doing. Still, check with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to make sure the model you're getting hasn't been recalled.

Regardless of whether you buy new or used, have an expert check your work to make sure the seat is installed correctly. The NHTSA has a list of free inspection sites at its Web site.

Totally agree Smalls, in fact where I live, before you get to leave the hospital they inspect the car seat and run the serial numbers to see how old it is, has it ever been in an accident, ect and if it doesn't pass the inspection, you can't leave until you get another car seat.

Car seats have to be purchased new IMHO, I mean your kid is going to cost you crazy amounts of money, whats another $50?

Totally agree Smalls, in fact where I live, before you get to leave the hospital they inspect the car seat and run the serial numbers to see how old it is, has it ever been in an accident, ect and if it doesn't pass the inspection, you can't leave until you get another car seat.

Car seats have to be purchased new IMHO, I mean your kid is going to cost you crazy amounts of money, whats another $50?

Just take it out of his golf fund for when he is older...he wont be able to complain lol

Gas has definitely let domestic life get to him....dabbled? sausage making?

Its not that bad, I could have said dabbling in scrapbooking or stuffed animal collecting. Just dont google sausage making, its quite disturbing.

Totally with you on this!

Its not that bad, I could have said dabbling in scrapbooking or stuffed animal collecting. Just dont google sausage making, its quite disturbing. [B/]

Sounds like the voice of experience......

Well, I'm off THP. Going out for a night of walleye fishing. We usually stay out til midnight or so, and the full (or almost) moon will make the fishing good.

Until Tomorrow,
BDG

Well, that didn't happen. Lake was up all the way over the launch and overturned some of the docks and was 30' into the parking lot. So we grabbed my friend and she and I went for ice cream instead. And now I get to THP lol

Well, that didn't happen. Lake was up all the way over the launch and overturned some of the docks and was 30' into the parking lot. So we grabbed my friend and she and I went for ice cream instead. And now I get to THP lol

For a few more hours! Better get your THP on because we only have about 3 more hours today!

For a few more hours! Better get your THP on because we only have about 3 more hours today!

Is this "big" maintenance that is going on or just stuff that we won't really see?

Yikes - talk about opposites. No rain here all summer and our 2 boats are in the boat house in slings at the Lakehouse with nothing but sand underneath them. Made for a sucky summer at the Lakehouse!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

All I know is what was in the thread on it.

Yikes - talk about opposites. No rain here all summer and our 2 boats are in the boat house in slings at the Lakehouse with nothing but sand underneath them. Made for a sucky summer at the Lakehouse!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

It was so bad a whole recreational park and tons of lakeside houses were underwater, as well as probably flooding the island that is in the middle. It has been an insane last 2 weeks.

It was so bad a whole recreational park and tons of lakeside houses were underwater, as well as probably flooding the island that is in the middle. It has been an insane last 2 weeks.

That's terrible. In the big picture - no water is much better than too much when it gets to that point.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's terrible. In the big picture - no water is much better than too much when it gets to that point.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I will try to find a video that does justice to just how bad it has been. Give me a few....

It's been this bad. This is NOT where I live personally, but I have many friends in this exact area. I was unaffected by the flooding due to living on a hill...

[video=youtube;NwsxSKYh-S8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwsxSKYh-S8[/video]

Eva Mendes.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back