The Little THP Birdie Thread

Did that birdie tweet again yesterday? He may need to hire some help if this keeps up!

Maybe Tony should sign up for the testing....might be a better career move for him at this point hehe
My bad dude. I should never post after watching Romo blow another game. I will edit my post:angry:

Did that birdie tweet again yesterday? He may need to hire some help if this keeps up!

That bird does seem to be extra busy nowadays doesn't he?

yeah the birdie is pretty busy. He enjoyed giving Yoccos a script to work with though. That was fun.

That birdie needs a vacation. I offer room and board up in Raleigh:call-me:

yeah the birdie is pretty busy. He enjoyed giving Yoccos a script to work with though. That was fun.

Yoccos is no birdie, though, he's like an Eagle!

Yoccos is no birdie, though, he's like an Eagle!

Like a bald eagle....Jake version.

Out playing today and kept hearing chirps...strange.

I couldn't have imagined the wealth of knowledge I have already gained from this site. Just the insight to this great equipment is worth coming back everyday. Throw that in with the excitement of THP Birdie tweets and I'm hooked. THP rocks!!!!!!

Hahahahahah... I would've just been drooling on the irons if I wasn't given some direction.

I wonder if people realized that the Bird just shared his latest secret

I wonder if people realized that the Bird just shared his latest secret

shhhhh :D
It's on facebook as well though.

shhhhh :D
It's on facebook as well though.

Haha if they don't know they soon will. The birdie has been my best friend lately. Offering so many testing opportunities it's not even funny!

It's on Facebook if anyone missed it ha

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

That THP birdie sure has been busy lately, he might need to rest up a bit!

That THP birdie sure has been busy lately, he might need to rest up a bit!

Are you crazy? Hush it! Birdies work 24/7 and get one worm per day. :D

The little birdie is amazing!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Wow, what an opportunity some people are going to have!!

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

This is a crazy bird. I must say...every time I read this thread it makes me think "bird bird bird, the bird is the word" and then its stuck in my head forever

This thread is like the modern day Paul Revere of THP....The Golf Clubs are coming....

I love it when the birdie is chirping!!! This is going to be another great testing opportunity!

Birdie sounds hungry....here ya go birdie:

images

Back