THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all you guys.

That was slightly homoerotic but since GG is in league #1 it feels ok to say that.

Jake, how did your 3 kickers do yesterday? CG13, what about your 2 defenses?

Wow... I was projected at 140 points (the highest in our league) and am going to end up with 75 if I am lucky. Can you say under achievers?

I'm not sure anyone saw Buffalo slaughering KC like that and with 3 starters for KC you had quite a few points riding on that game.

I'm not sure anyone saw Buffalo slaughering KC like that and with 3 starters for KC you had quite a few points riding on that game.

I can't believe how poorly KC played, that was an embarrassment. I have Cassel on my bench and he got 7 points, that's awful. I really hope they get their act together.

Slaughter, no but I know a lot of pundits were down on KC this year (except for Charles) and they have a pretty hard schedule this year.

I can't believe how poorly KC played, that was an embarrassment. I have Cassel on my bench and he got 7 points, that's awful. I really hope they get their act together.

So do I, I thought Bowe was going to be a lock for some points, and he did nothing.

I cant believe it either. I still have no clue how J Charles got me 14 pts with that performance.

Also, if the Chiefs cant get their act together against the Bills, who can they?

I don't know if they can get worse, if that helps. :smile:

Slaughter, no but I know a lot of pundits were down on KC this year (except for Charles) and they have a pretty hard schedule this year.

I didn't hear great things about Charles pre-season (well, compared to other top backs getting drafted later than him in FF)

Also, if the Chiefs cant get their act together against the Bills, who can they?

Do they play Indy this year?

I had way too many points on my bench this week, I'm thinking a few changes are in order, but I'm also thinking it's time to just trade away the team and start over!!!

All trade offers will be considered :alien:

Spank, record day with the RB's dude. Taking Ray Rice at #2 is looking like a great decision buddy. He went off man. The Ravens Oline is ridiculously good and strong this year.

LT just might be the best pick up of the year :alien:

Spank, record day with the RB's dude. Taking Ray Rice at #2 is looking like a great decision buddy. He went off man. The Ravens Oline is ridiculously good and strong this year.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm hoping 20-25 avg for him this year and I figure with him, Rivers, and Gates accounting for at least 60 pts/game I'll be in most of my matchups.

Good day for RU grads with Rice and Britt scoring some.

I didnt expect them to be good, yet did expect a level of competitiveness! I normally wouldn't start KC's D, but I liked the matchup. HAHA I should have started the 49er D against my crappy Hawks!

Probably the worst perfomance of the weekend. No heart at all!

So it looks like I am misunderstood the idea of FF. It seems I was trying to get my Bench points as high as possible. Having 100 points for the week with 64 points on the bench too, really hurts. What was I thinking with Jordan Shipley over Meachem? Starting ATL over HOU? Moron. I'm tied 100-100 right now, hopefully Jacoby Ford fumbles the football on his only touch of the game tonight. :banghead:

I didnt expect them to be good, yet did expect a level of competitiveness! I normally wouldn't start KC's D, but I liked the matchup. HAHA I should have started the 49er D against my crappy Hawks!

Probably the worst perfomance of the weekend. No heart at all!

Wow, 28 point swing on D/ST alone. Oops.

(at least Seattle's D looked pretty good yesterday and the offense showed some glimpses of hope)

I've got 2 guys to play tonight, and I'm down by literally 93 points. With my opponent scoring 142 points I know it doesn't really matter much what I do... but my goodness. I just hope I'm not the lowest score of the week!

So it looks like I am misunderstood the idea of FF. It seems I was trying to get my Bench points as high as possible. Having 100 points for the week with 64 points on the bench too, really hurts. What was I thinking with Jordan Shipley over Meachem? Starting ATL over HOU? Moron. I'm tied 100-100 right now, hopefully Jacoby Ford fumbles the football on his only touch of the game tonight. :banghead:

MMAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Just one catch for 15 yards Jacoby!!!!!!! You can do it kid!!!! What in the world is the tie-breaker if I get zero points out of him?

MMAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Just one catch for 15 yards Jacoby!!!!!!! You can do it kid!!!! What in the world is the tie-breaker if I get zero points out of him?

I believe it's a tie. We had one last year during the reg season and it was marked as a tie. There was also one in the playoffs that I think the Home Team gets the win(part of the home field advantage)

Regular season can end in a tie just as the real games.
However in the playoffs there is a tie breaker. Please see your ESPN League rules for details.

Wow, 28 point swing on D/ST alone. Oops.

(at least Seattle's D looked pretty good yesterday and the offense showed some glimpses of hope)

Yeah... not good!! HAHAHA Negative points for your D is bad. Wish it was golf scoring (under par good)!! :act-up:

That's cool, I just want to make sure everyone does know this is my team. I expect the jokes that say it's JB's team and I am fine with it, just as long as people do in fact know it's my team because I play to win. :wink:

GolferGal/Hermana Edwards

Unless the Pats pull off a defensive miracle I'm sunk. Ugh.

Shut it!:bicker:

Poor CL - This is his 3rd chance to beat me in FF, and yet again it looks like he is going to come up short. Tell me did you wake up this morning, check out the scoreboard and think to yourself "oh no, not again":banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back