FS - Taylormade R9 4-AW KBS Stiff Irons

Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
I need to let go my set of Taylormade R9 irons, 4 iron through AW. The clubs are standard loft and lie, 1/2 inch extra long KBS stiff shafts with Golf Pride Decade white grip. Clubs were purchased customized directly from Taylormade. I would rate the set an 8 out of 10 with the 7 iron showing the most wear from practice. Asking $350 shipped, paypal perferred.

$(KGrHqZ,!mIE2EoTLOFeBNn3VUuwZ!~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!icE2LmHNm!HBNn3VYRbdg~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!l!E2EgPVKO5BNn3VSYp2w~~_3.JPG

I see these going quickly. They look like brand new! Good luck on the sale, I sure do love my R9s.

Good luck man. Just to clarifyt for the group, is that a water droplet or ding on the AW? Looks like a water droplet and pine needle to me.

Good luck man. Just to clarifyt for the group, is that a water droplet or ding on the AW? Looks like a water droplet and pine needle to me.

yes that is a water droplet..Thanks Thainer!

Also I would be willing to trade for a nice set of ADAMS IDEA Pro Black CB2 4-AW Reg Flex, or possibly a set of TM Burners 4-AW Reg Flex.

So I have been going back and forth about selling these, had a major thing come up in my life and now I have decided I need to sell them, So I am lowering the price to $300 shipped CONUS. Lets get these gone please.

Im looking for a set but I just cant cover the cost. I posted mine here for trade or trade with cash for TM's or Nike. So jealous right now

So I have been going back and forth about selling these, had a major thing come up in my life and now I have decided I need to sell them, So I am lowering the price to $300 shipped CONUS. Lets get these gone please.

That is an incredible deal, if I hadn't just bought a set, I would be really tempted.

...Why couldn't these of been LH...

GLWS

Ok, $275 shipped. I need the money, I am going through some hard times. I also have a 9.5 Supertri I will be listing tonight for $150 shipped

Ok, $275 shipped. I need the money, I am going through some hard times. I also have a 9.5 Supertri I will be listing tonight for $150 shipped

I have a set of CG7's BPs that if I could sell tomorrow I would buy these.

$250 shipped today.....

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

these still available?

Back